Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:20 pm

"I have no idea what that is, but sure. Xena, you coming?" Xena nodded as the two of them used Shunpo to arrive at the explosion site.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: The Gates   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:24 pm

"MOVE!" Emanuel shunpoed to the Gates. He then knew what was needed. He went and cut his own hand off, allowing it and his blood to fall on the altar that appeared there. In moments, the gates opened, and he, Drake, and his new friend all flew inside. "Welcome, to the home of Duxx, the traveler.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:24 pm

"Damn, did you have to cut your hand off? I mean damn..."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: It Was Necessery   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:31 pm

"It's necessary to travel here. Plus, the first Sphinx will heal me. Anyways, hope you enjoy this world, cause soon, you'll be fighting one of the strongest opponents you've ever met." With those words said, a mysterious sphinx showed up, healed Emanuel, and said"Prepare yourself, Drake."
OOC: I think im done 4 now. C yas tommorrow.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:34 pm

OOC: Okay, see ya.

Drake sighed and said "He can't be the hardest opponent I'll fight..." Come on Drake, if he is, then maybe you can finally show off your mask. It is your strongest form... Drake shook his head as Xena asked "So, he's gonna fight him alone or something? How powerful is this Duxx?"
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Who is Duxx?   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:24 pm

"Lets just say that Duxx is the son of the FIRST hollow ever." As Emanuel said those words, the CrioSphinx, thats what it was called, attacked Drake. "Drake, be careful! That Sphinx is unaffected by light or darkness!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:49 pm

"Oh, god damn-" Drake didn't continue as he dodged and pulled out something. "I hope it's not immune to this." a shadow-like replica of himself split from him and was handed something. The shadow teleported into the shadow below the CrioSphinx and detonated a frag grenade. As he waits for the smoke to clear, or to be attacked, Drake says "Well, if I can't use my abilities, then I'll just blow 'em all the way to Hell... It's not dead yet is it?"
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: The CrioSphinx   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:07 pm

"!@#$ Look out Drake!" Emanuel saw the figure of the CrioSphinx rise and shoot something out of its face. He moved quickly, helping Drake doge the attack. "I should've warned you, it's the second strongest defense in Duxx's army of Sphinxes.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:59 pm

As Emanuel helped Drake dodge the attack, the body disintegrated into shadows. "I guessed as much. Not that he was second, but that he survived." space seemed to distort a little and Drake stood next to Emanuel. "Gotta love her abilities. Xena, stay back. This looks like it's gonna be fun." Drake grinned widely as he unsheathed his Zanpakuto. "Kagemusha, first release." a dark aura surrounded him now, which partially solidified into a thin armor of darkness. "Come get some."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Fight against the CrioSphinx   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:35 pm

"Emanuel, don't interfere again." Emanuel, hearing those words, shunpoed away. Just as he moved, a blast of ice and wind gushed at Drake.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 3:39 pm

Right before it hit, he faded out, but one of his pant's leg had some ice on it. He wiped it off quickly, just in case, and said "I guess I'm not as fast as I though. Nice shot." Idiot. Don't operate on sight! Sound is always superior. Drake shrugged and closed his eyes, waiting for the sound of the next strike.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Fighting The 1st Sphinx   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 3:47 pm

"Closing your eyes? That will be your downfall." The Sphinx then roared so loud, that sound seamed to be coming from every direction. At the same time, it froze the whole battle field, creating a sheet of ice on the ground. "Now whenever you move, you will probably slip and fall." The sphinx then soundlessly jumped up, did a summersult and began falling down like a rock. Then again, it was made from sand.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:06 pm

"Now." Drake disappeared into darkness as the Sphinx began to fall. Where he stood, a small orb laid. "Kagemusha, Dark Bomb." the orb then exploded, leaving a black residue and sending a black broadsword at the Sphinx.
Back to top Go down
Rikura

Rikura

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:34 am

"Sorry i'm late, i'm the Soul Reaper that was sent to help. Lieutenant of squad 10 Rikura Sato." Rikura looked at them with a smile while unsheathing his sword.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:08 am

OOC: Umm... How'd you get in? Wait a second... Emanuel never closed the portal. Anyway, welcome to End of Souls Rikura! Not sure if anyone told you that yet (Way to lazy to check XD) but I hope you have fun! Now back to the post... Also Arthas, I'm just gonna say the Sphinx blocked the sword, as it's been three days since you posted.

"Stay back. For now, it seems Drake has to fight alone." Xena was leaning against a wall with her hand on her sword. "I'm surprised the Soul Society sent another person to investigate. Two Vaizards and a Lieutenant seem a little much, no?" She started tapping the handle of her Zanpakuto impatiently. "Hey there Lieutenant. I'd like the help, but I don't think this Sphinx would like that much. Shine, Ranpu!" he drew another sword, which shined brightly. As the light faded, nothing about the blade seemed to change.

OOC: Another OOC message... How odd. Anyway, your timing in joining this thread couldn't- Actually, it could be worse. But right now, unless Arthas says otherwise, I don't think you can fight the Sphinx. Pretty much the only thing you could do is fight Xena, as she defected from the Soul Society... But that's really all you could do right now... Though it would be fun to test out her abilities... Though I'm pretty sure you're character wouldn't want to fight her... Whoops, I started rambling again...
Back to top Go down
Rikura

Rikura

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:03 am

OOC: Lol, thanks.

"I don't recall being sent to help 2 Vaizards. If Drake fails i'm next in line, but for now, you." Rikura waited for the first attack but he was ready for a good battle, hopefully. With a determined look in his eye he pointed his sword toward Xeno. "Show me what you got."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:49 pm

"Alright. It should help me get my mind off of this." she drew her sword and grabbed her sheath from her side. She smiled as she said "The name's Xena. Now, let's rock." she used Shunpo and tried to smack you upside the head with her sheath.
Back to top Go down
Rikura

Rikura

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:46 am

Rikura dodged it and sliced at Xena horizontally. "Missed".
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:58 pm

She then flipped the sheath so it smacked your Zanpakuto away from her. "Nice dodge." she said as she attempted to stab you.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: No Problem   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:42 pm

OOC: No problem. Also, if im gone for long periods of time, witch at somepoint i will be, feel free to post watever, just say that Emanuel is taging along or somin. Welcome aboard Rikura!

Emaunel watched in horror as the 10th Lieutenant appeared. The fight between Xena and him began pretty quick, so he wasn't surprised. On the contrary, he was overjoyed. Jasper, tell me what todo? As Emanuel thought about this newcomer, his Zanpakto responded. Eliminate him. Our secret is to great to bear. "Rikura, please forgive me. *GASP!* JASPER!" Emanuel also jumped at Rikura. "If you don't mind, Xena, lets have a 1v1v1 fight."

Meanwhile....The CrioSphinx continued its fight with Drake. "You are no match for me Drake." It proceeded to send blasts of ice at it's opponent, hoping to freeze Drake.

OOC: I think I'll post 2 different posts, one is my fight against Xena, one is the fight of CrioSphinx. I'll try to post every other post, switching between the two.
Back to top Go down
Rikura

Rikura

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:20 am

OOC: Thanks.

"Thanks, your not bad yourself". Rikura said as he countered it and then agreed with Emanuel. "This party's getting crazy.". Rikura tried to trip Emanuel and at the same time stab Xena.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:54 pm

Xena once again used her sheath to smack the sword away. "Alright Emanuel. A three-way fight sounds good to me." she jumped back a little as she said "Change, Daburuburēdo. I hope you like a challenge, Lieutenant." he sheath suddenly changed into a second blade, which she attached to her first sword, creating a double-sided blade. She then dashed forwards and swung down with it, right at Rikura, while keeping the other blade in the way of Emanuel, in case he attacked.
Back to top Go down
Rikura

Rikura

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:26 am

Rikura dodged but the blade scraped his arm. "Uugh. Dont get too exited. Rankle the earth Zetamaru!". The ground where Xena and Emanuel stood rose towards an attack the size of a house. "Now if you really want to test your strength stay right where you are".
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Hmmf   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:01 pm

"Hmmph.Do you know why I asked for a three way battle?" Emanuel easily dodged Rikura's attack, because he was distracted fighting of Xena. "Because of my power. SHI-O-Shokan!" With those words, his sword became more bone like, and the little skeleton on the hilt began glowing purple. Emaunel proceeded to slice the ground, and with each blow, out came a skeletal Familiar hollow. "Attack Rikura!" he commanded his minions. "As well as you Xena- Shimeru shimeru-" with that incantation, his skeletal sword became more like a whip, and whiping it around Emanuel stole Xenas second sword and threw it on the ground. "-let's see how strong you are with one sword!" He proceeded to charge her.

Mean while....

The Criosphinx sent out an ice balst and froze Drake in place. The only part of his body not frozen was his head."Just admit your defeat, Vizard. You are no match for the Sphinx"

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Rikura

Rikura

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:42 am

Rikura started slicing horizontally on all the skeletons and kicking some. "Uuugh, kicks to the chest don't work, neither do kicks to the head he said as he started walking back away from some. "Take that." Rikura waved his sword horizontally as a small attack sliced several in half.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Human World :: Earth :: East Asia-
Jump to: