Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Arthas3

Arthas3

Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Damn it!   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:41 pm

"GAH! What is this?" Emanuel suddenly noticed, he wasn't controlling the skeletal hollows. That and they were constantly regenerating. "Tell me, what is this!?" If you want your answer, come and fight me! "No! Not right now! Rikura! Xena! I...I'm sorry." Emanuel fell uncouscious, while the hollows kept regenerating.

OOC: I'm leaving the 10th for 2 weeks, so say that Emanuel is in a coma training with his inner hollow. Until the 10th, I'll try to post as much as possible!
Back to top Go down
Rikura

Rikura

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:00 am

While Emanuel was in a coma Rikura looked at Emanuel on the ground then looked back at the hollows and started slicing again.

OOC: Ok
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: XD   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:09 pm

OOC: 2 days till I leave. Since Drake has been gone, I'll try and make things intresting with my skeletal hollows.

The Skeletal holows just kept coming. They didn't stop, and suddenly.... "LJADLAJDLAJAJFLADQDSVFGDB BGFHGP GRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The hollows fused together and formed, one huge Menos Grandes. It looked at the stunned Rikura and the unconscious Emanuel ad blasted its Cero.

Back to top Go down
Rikura

Rikura

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:59 pm

Rikura's arm started ripping apart as he charged an attack. "Rezolve". As Rikura shot the attack it clashed with the Cero and left an after affect of a huge explosion and out of the smoke walked Rikura towards the giant Menos Grande which was damaged. Rikura's shoulder was bleeding so much that it was like it was cut off, and with a damaged arm he was still able to carry his sword. As Rikura put the sword on his back to make it easier to carry, he said. "Give it your best shot, cause I can take about 7 more of those". Blood started dripping from his hair down his face till it was dripping off his chin. With a determined face he said. "Do your worst, so I can get it over with and watch you riving in agony like the weakling you are.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: GAAA   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:39 pm

"GRAHHG!" The menos had never seen someone as strong as Rikura. It didn't even see him shunpo and slice it, and send it back to whereever it came from.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:21 pm

OOC: Sorry about not posting, my cat-5 cable broke, so I couldn't access the Internet.

Xena looked surprised that he took down a Menos Grande alone, as Drake turned and saw that Emanuel was unconscious. "Oh god damnit! That's it, I'm ending this quickly. Kagemusha, Final Release." his sword began to disintegrate into darkness and form a thick pitch black armor around him. "And for the finishing touch, Bankai." the entire battlefield was engulfed in a bright light for a couple seconds as Drake sent around twenty tendrils of pure darkness from all angles straight at the Sphinx, as Xena said to herself, distracted by Drake "Wow, it's been a while since I saw her..."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: The Crio Defence   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:25 pm

OOC: WB and im leaving in about 3 days XD.

"Hmm, your back to your self. I was getting worried that you were looking into space for a long time." The Criosphinx was beginning to enjoy itself, now that the true battle was a bout to begin. "Ultimate Sphinx Defense! Anti Light!" With those words, all light disappeared and the battle field was engulfed in darkness.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:33 pm

OOC: Okay. I hope you come back after that quickly!

Drake let out a deep laugh as he said "Good, good. But let me ask you. What makes you think that it would be harder for me to fight in darkness?" another voice resounded in synchronization with Drake's as it said We are the Shadow Warrior. Darkness is our power. the darkness then felt heavy as Drake began to attempt to control it.
Xena looked around in the darkness and sighed. "Great, I finally see Ranpu again, and he resurfaces." she summoned her other sword and tried to see anyone. "What I would give for Nightvision..."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Kso!   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:40 pm

"Damn. I might have mis-calculated. Well, at least I get some fun!" That, and the other Spinx's don't thought the Criosphinx.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:24 pm

Drake controlled the darkness and created hundreds of tendrils and attempted to spear the Sphinx with every single one at once, from every single angle.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: NOOOO   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:42 pm

The darkness evaporated as the sphinx was pierced through every angle. But...It wasn't dead yet. "you've done well, Vaizard."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:44 pm

"Thanks." Drake stretched out his back as Xena sighed and said "Just when my eyes get used to it..."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Good Job   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:51 pm

"Wahaahah! That was plenty of fun for me! Too bad you have yet to go full power" The Criosphinx had its fun, but it wanted it's opponents to use their full strength. "Play time's over Viazard." It healed itself and darkness once again descended on the field. But, a strange coldness was in the air.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:04 pm

Drake sighed. "You want to see my full power?" he smiled a little as he said "Prove to me you're strong enough, and I won't disappoint you. Let's start a little slow!" as he pulled his hand over his face, his armor started to go crazy, as it then shattered into a black mist. Under his hand was now half of a draconic-looking mask, and a demonic grin. "Let's begin." he laughed demoniacally as he manipulated the darkness into hundreds more tendrils, but they did not strike, as he wished to see the Sphinx's response.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: The Masked   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:18 pm

"AT last. I get to see the full power of the second General Vizard: Drake." the Criosphinx did nothing, it decided to wait and show it's trick to the Vizard General.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:24 pm

"Strike him down." a hissing voice came from behind the Sphinx, who said "But of course. Did you truly believe I would do otherwise?" and from the darkness rose a 70 foot dragon of darkness. "Darken all of eternity. Kage Ryuu, the eternal Shadow Dragon." his sword started to morph, as tendrils of darkness seeped from it's handle, to embed itself into his arm. Kage Ryuu sent out of wave of black flames towards the Sphinx as Drake swung his blade, sending out a wave of darkness that seemed to tear through space itself. "Dodge this!" he screamed with a demonic laugh.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Dodge?   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:42 pm

"Dodge? Who said I was dodging (the sphnix made an XD face.)?" With that, the wave of darkness hit te Sphinx, bt when the smoke cleared it was like nothing ever happened. "Not even a scratch. ICE BLAST!" With that, an ice like cero came from the sphinxes mouth.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:46 pm

Coren was instantly gone wight before impact. Drake didn't even look surprised. "Hmm, you took the hit dead on. Good. You may just prove to be a challenge." he smiled and the dragon split into hundreds of tendrils and attempted to tear the Sphinx apart with repeated strikes as Drake looked at his second sword. "Let's go, Ranpu." Drake's image wavered for a second, but then solidified.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Sphinx base Master   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:38 pm

"I should've warned you before hand, Drake: I am the Sphinx's moving HQ. They call me that because in the Sphinx's army i have the second strongest defense, and the second widest range." With that, the Criosphinx began freezing every one of Drakes tendrils, and even blasting some freezing ceros at him. Suddenly, the freezing blasts were out of control, and were firing every-were. Then, the CrioSphinx created an Ice Barrier around itself, making it seem like it was frozen in place. "I should also remind you Drake, light has no power in my battles." With that, the lights all vanished and the battle field was plunged into even darker darkness.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:49 pm

"And I should remind you that darkness is my domain. Kage Ryuu." Kage Ryuu lashed out with his tail as black fire was launched, along with several more spacial rends from Drake's blade. "Even if you have the second strongest defense, there's still no such thing as an impenetrable defense!" he held his blade in place for a second as his blade began to ripple with intense power. "I've had enough of this. You have become cocky, and now, I shall tear down that defense you seem to have so much faith in. Spacial Rend." as he said this, his blade shattered, as all darkness did as well. Where there was darkness, was now nothing but the our of them. No light, no darkness. Drake's hand was surrounded by a swirling whirlpool of what can't be described, with his mask not only covering his entire face, but it had gone down along his arm as well. "You wanted to see my full power. Now you see it, as the final sight before space itself is torn apart by the powers of true twilight. The unity of Light," he raised his arm above his head as he finished "And Darkness. The powers, of the Omega." he swung his blade down as a blast of such energy that space itself cowered from it was launched. "Cue... The unconsciousness... In a couple seconds..." everything returned to normal, but where the Sphinx was, was an insane amount of smoke, left behind from Drake's ultimate attack. Drake fell over on his knees as the mask seemed to go haywire, spreading acorss his body, and then returning, tearing and repairing skin instantaneously.
Back to top Go down
Rikura

Rikura

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:47 am

"And with this, it ends." Rikura pointed towards the Sphinx and with that, an attack shot at the smoke in which an explosion followed and largened the smoke and added a few flames.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Overestimated.   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:54 am

"It seems I overestimated you, and I underestimated, you, Rikura." The Sphinx's defense was crushed, and it had multiple wounds all over its body. "Hah. To think my defense was crushed. Well, I guess I've been defeated. Now tel me, where do you need to go
?" With that, The Sphinx healed itself and Rikura, Xena, and Drake.
Back to top Go down
Rikura

Rikura

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 1:45 pm

Suddenly all Rikura's blood started going into the wounds and they healed. "Thanks." "What are we doing here anyway." thought Rikura. Then Rikura said "I was supposed to help a Vaizard to investigate, but I saw that the Vaizard ended up here so I helped. So I guess Xena or Drake should know".
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Inner Training    Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:16 pm

OOC: Well, let's wait for him to come back.

"Alright. He'll be back shortly."

Meanwhile...

"DAMN! Kotsuzui! Give me a break!" In his mind, Emanuel was training with his inner hollow. Hmmf. You don't deserve a break if you can't get stronger! Come on Emanuel! "Jasper, please! Help me defeat Kotsuzui!" He ain't helping no one, until your done your training! Now come at me! I don't want to kill a weakling. "Fine! Shimeru Shimeru!" With that incantation, his sword became like a whip. "Now get ready to die Kotsuzui!" At last! Some excitement!
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:16 pm

Drake got up as his mask disintegrated. "The area that Emanuel and I wanted to go to was Hueco Mundo." Drake sheathed his swords as he continued "The two of us found a certain man, and I believe that that is exactly where his base of operations is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Human World :: Earth :: East Asia-
Jump to: