Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Arthas3

Arthas3

Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Here goes, Shikai!   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:22 pm

"My turn." Emanuel got up, but still felt the poison in his arm. "I might not be able to fight you directly, but I can do this!" Emanuel felt the spirit of Gasper helping him. His skull on the hilt of the blade glowed a purplish color as Emanuel used his incantation. "Primoris Solvo, Shikai! Shi-o-Shokan!" With that, the very tip of the blade turned black. Emanuel didn't rush at his enemy. Instead he sliced the ground at his feet, and watched as his skeletal minion resembling a Familiar hollow arose. With two more slices, two more appeared. "Attack!" he ordered them.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:24 pm

"Nice." "Simple minions of Death can't stand before me." The hybrid then raised an arm as it charged up a Cero. "Watch out."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Ceros strike, army of death   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:51 pm

"Sh-" Emanuel got hit by the Cero really quickly. Luckily he flashed steped away, but felt the poison spread more. "Guess I don't have a choice." Emanuel took his sword, and landed multiple strikes. Attack, he told his minions in his mind, but kept on slicing. "Let's see you beat the never ending army."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:03 pm

"Fine." It leapt back and grinned demoniacally as it ripped it's own arm open. "Get out of here!" "It's too late. Cero Oscuras." just as it fired, the entire area was coated in smoke as there stood a shadow within it. "I told you, do not let harm come to the sword. Unleashing an Oscuras would destroy it." the hybrid then went flying as he continued "We must take our leave. This child must be disciplined, and you're ally has been poisoned. I feel that you should help him." "M-master.. I.. I'm sorry." and then the sound of an opening Garganta appeared as they stood there and said something inaudible.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Healing   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 6:45 pm

"Well, not much we can do now but go back to my place and heal." Emanuel felt the poison spreading through him, it was already half way into his system. "Hey Drake, can you carry me? If i move to much this poisn'll kill me off."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:26 pm

Drake pulled out a small vial as the Garganta closed. Drake walked over to Emanuel and said "Here, drink this. He always uses the same poison. He says that he doesn't actually want to kill me, so he gave me an antidote a while back." Drake handed the vial to him.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: YAY   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:39 pm

"Thank you." Emanuel gave Drake a small bow, he was old fashioned. He drunk the contents of the vial, and felt better. "Alright, time to find the Arrancar again! But next time, I'm gonna Hollowfy, and kill it. Are you with me!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:20 pm

Drake grinned and said "Sure. I might even Hollowfy if Xenax is there. And if that happens" Drake grinned wider as he stretched out his back "Then he is gonna go down. Let's beat the ever-living Jesus out of it." Drake's armor disappated into a shining silver light mixed with a odd-looking black light as he put on a pair of finger-less gloves. He is going down... 'Damn straight.' was his response as Ranpu thought Payback time.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Destiny of Vaizard   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:12 pm

OOC: Sorry for not replying in a long time, I was busy.

"Alright. Lets search for the Hybrid again!... But maybe a little faster this time." Emanuel and Drake began the search again, preparing for the worst. Unknowingly, Emanuel was already destined for destruction. Yes Emanuel, find our objective, and let me absorb his power! WAHHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:24 pm

"I have a question. Can you open a Garganta? I'm not sure of what your Hollow powers are, but I think he might just be in Las Noches. Maybe..."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Sadly   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:28 pm

"Sadly, I can't. My hollow powers limit me to Pesqisa and Cero. That, and a huge boost in speed and prowess."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:30 pm

"Damn... Maybe..? No. I want to stab myself for thinking it..."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: To Find a Portal   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:32 pm

"Alright, guess we have to go look for a Hollow then. Lets go!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:35 pm

Drake nodded and asked "But where will we find a Hollow with Garganta? It's kind of a high-level technique, isn't it? I'm pretty sure the average Hollow is sent here by a Gillian's Negacion... I do have little knowledge of that however, so I'm probably wrong... Anyway what Hollow would also be willing to send us to Hueco Mundo?"
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: The Duxx   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:40 pm

"Well, I do know one. Have you heard of...? Well, you probably haven't, so anyway! Al we have to do is beat this hollow, and he will send us anywhere we want. Sadly, he is amazing at defence, and counters."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:42 pm

"Yeah, and my attack is amazingly ass-kicking. Where is he?" Drake smiled and thought 'Thank god he came up with something... There's no way I would've asked him.'
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Hello Duxx   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:50 pm

"Well, he is every and nowhere. He is always early, on time, and late. He lives, in the Prespice World! And I have senakimon at my apartment. But first things first. Lets rest up." With that, Emanuel turned around and went home.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:52 pm

Drake nodded and said "Alright, I'll be there in around 20 minutes. I've got a friend to visit real quick."

OOC: The person he's going to see is the same person as before.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:58 pm

" Alright take your time." Emanuel didn't bother turning around. He just kept going. When he reached his house, he opened the door walked in, took out his huge bottle of sake, and drank it. "I, love, this, STUFF!" Emanuel drank every last drop, and then he himself dropped down on the floor.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:00 pm

Drake smiled as he used Shunpo to disappear. "Hey. It's been a while since we talked about something not relating work, Xena."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: The Dream   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:05 pm

Emanuel dreamed. It was a long time before he had this particular one. "Hello, Duxx." Hello, Emanuel. You know you can't fight me, or help your freind. " I realize, Duxx. But I want you to fight him." Not in a million years. The reason is, I want achallenge, and maybe in a million years your freind will be ready. For now, I will let the first sphinx fight,
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:07 pm

Around 20 minutes later, Drake came back to the house. He jumped back onto the roof and sat there, staring at the sky. "Alright, so why're we here?" "You'll see Xena. Just wait a little bit..."

Last edited by CorenKeitaro on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I mispelled...)
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:09 pm

OOC: I have nothing, so you might as well post again.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:13 pm

OOC: Okay.

"And... Now." just as he said now, something exploded and the two of them jumped. "What the Hell was that?" "I thought you were planning something." Drake charged the explosion area as he unsheathed Ranpu and Kage Ryuu.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: The Gate Opens, A Friend Dies.   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:19 pm

"The Gates!" Emanuel woke up, understanding that Duxx had opened the gates to the prespice world. "Drake!" he ran outside and saw Drake running somewhere. "Hurry! We must enter the gates of Duxx be fore they close!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Human World :: Earth :: East Asia-
Jump to: