Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Arthas3

Arthas3

Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars Empty
PostSubject: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:25 pm

Emanuel had just arrived in Japan. Only a month ago the Tsunami had hit Japan. " Damn, why must I investigate this?" The Soul Society had sent him, a Viazard, to investigate if it was natural or had an Arranar been involved? The moment he arrived he felt the radiation and a strange presence. "Alright. Step one: Eat some sushi. Step two" Begin investigation."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:33 am

Wow, this is pretty old.. Did it die or can I post?
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Sure thing   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars EmptyWed May 25, 2011 6:48 pm

yeah sure. why else is this up here?
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:29 pm

OOC: Okay, thanks!

Drake finished his Vaizard training and left for some food as he felt someone different. He followed the Reiatsu until he heard someone say something "-sushi-" he immediately turned at the word and looked for a sushi stand until he heard the rest. he turned to the guy who said it and asked "Whatcha investigating? The Tsunami? And why a Vaizard?"
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Two Months!!!!   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:33 pm

Emanuel had stayed at Japan for over two months now. He helped some humans, and fought off some hollows, but his investigation was at a standstill. "Lucky me. The soul society is going to send someone else over." Emanuel hoped this other person would be able to investigate better than he could.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:50 pm

"The Soul Society? Thought so... I have no quarrel with you. I'm an exile. Now then, I'll help you investigate on the condition you don'y rat me out or try and kill me."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: The Voice   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:52 pm

Emanuel heard that piercing voice. "Who are you?" he said, drawing his blade. "If you can help me, then show yourself! Then I'll think about your terms."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:55 pm

Drake walked out and said "Sorry, forgot about that. Now then, my name is Jon Sairo. You can also call me Drake. I'm a Vaizard."

Last edited by CorenKeitaro on Wed May 25, 2011 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Hah   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:58 pm

"Your also a Vizard? I thought that the soul society was going to send me a normal Soul Reaper. Guess you'll have to do." Emanuel had no quarrel with Vizards, especially because he was one. "Well, comrade, let's go investigate!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:01 pm

"Alright." Jon started to follow this man as he asked "What is your name? I gave you mine."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Sorry   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:04 pm

"Ah, yes. Excuse me. I am Ansgard Emanuel, Vizard. In training. My master has some contacts with the soul society, so he got me this mission so I could train. Sadly, I haven't been able to figure out whats going on." Emanuel and Drake both reached a small apartment, Emanuel's current lodgings. "Well here we are. Home sweet home."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:29 pm

Drake looked at the house and said "Nice, it's better than the place I've been staying. Anyway, what are you investigating? The tsunami?"
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Unknown circumstances   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:38 pm

"yes. Apparently, the soul society created measures so such a big tsunami could never happen, not to mention the huge earthquake. Then, after the previous investigator sent in his report saying that it wasn't natural, and that it was specially created, he disappeared. My mission is to figure out whats going on, who caused the tsunami, and to find the previous investigator." For the first time in his life, Emanuel felt the heaviness of his duties. "*Sigh* I have such a big job. Let's talk more tomorrow, it's getting late, and I'm tired. You can have the bed, I'll have my couch."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:41 pm

"Actually, I have someone I need to meet in about..." Drake checked his watch and said "Okay, I still have around negative 2 minutes to get there. I'll be back in a sec." He Shunpo-ed an disappeared.

OOC: He will reappear in a sec and I won't post what happened as I might be able to add a nice little scene/twist, if that's alright with you as it's you topic.Also, wanna chat?
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Np   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:49 pm

"O.K" Emanuel said, and went to sleep immediately.

OOC - Yeah sure.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:55 pm

Drake arrived back there in the dead of night and went to sleep, but not in the house, but on the roof. He waited until morning and he jumped down wondering if he still took the couch...
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Investigation Begins   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:01 pm

"Good Morning!" Emanuel yelled. He didn't remember much about last night, except him drinking too much. Then again, he always drank too much. Just like his master. "Alright, time to continue our investigation. Or begin it. I'm not really sure. How bout we start at the docks where those ships got turned over? Or do you have any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:04 pm

"Do I smell..? No, you wouldn't. Anyway, I agree, the docks would be a good place to start."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: The adventure continued    Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:11 pm

Emanuel had already been to the docks several times. In truth, he already investigated every possible angle. "Alright, here we are, at the docks. The scene of the crime, if you like. And now I have no idea what we are going to do. I've questioned every witness, every hollow, I have looked at every possibility."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:30 pm

"Did you check the ocean further out?" Drake expected a yes as he continued to search for other things.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Drunken Dsicovery   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:46 pm

"Yes, I did. I hired my own boat to do so. But.. I do believe the Ocean might hold some more clues." Emanuel suddenly had a revelation, the idea of the ocean which he had overlooked. "The videos. People took videos of the ocean during the tsunami!" He understood that some evidence might have been hidden after the tsunami, but not before.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:54 pm

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking? If so, we are some pretty weird people." Drake pulled out a laptop and loaded up Youtube to see what was there. He then said to Arthas "Alright, what was your actual plan? Yotube ain't much of one."

OOC: The greatest way to find some vids of big things; Youtube. It's just the general rule, always check Youtube first...
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Who's Arthas?   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:59 pm

"Ummm, my name is Emanuel. Ansgarr Emanuel. YouTube is a great idea though." After hours of watching YouTube, stopping every now and then to watch a funny video, they didn't find anything. Or did they...? "Whats that?" Emanuel pointed out something wrong with the ocean in one of the YouTube vids.

OOC: I'm thinking of taking this and pointing out that it's either an Arrancar behind all this, or something else. Any ideas? Oh, and wanna chat?
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:03 pm

Jon looked closely at it and said "I'm not sure... The camera is a little shaky and the water is screwing with it..."

OOC: Chat's good.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: The Light   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:16 pm

"Look, a faint beam of light going from where the tsunami originated. And at the top, it looks like....." Emanuel stoped, realizing what he and Drake just found. " A Hollow Mask"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars Empty

Back to top Go down

Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Human World :: Earth :: East Asia-
Jump to: