Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:18 pm

"That's not possible..." he then looked closer and said "A Vaizard couldn't do something like that! Not at the first appearance of a mask..." Drake then face-palmed and said "No. It could- No. It couldn't. They can't exist! The laws of nature for crying out loud..."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: The Dual Fighters   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:20 pm

"What can't exist?" Emanuel thought about Drake's outburst for a few seconds before realizing what the talk about Vizard and hollow masks had in common. "Your not saying... This is a Hollow Vizard?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:23 pm

"Only one person in existence pulled this kinda thing off. He turned me into a Vaizard, if you could call me that. My mask isn't a Hollow. It's a Bakoto. But he was killed!"
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: The Hunt   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:27 pm

"Oh man. Two months, and I missed something as big as this! Listen, we have to find this, this...Hybrid, maybe then can we try and find your creator. so to speak." Emanuel couldn't believe that it was before his eyes the whole time. "Well, it's getting late. I call the couch again! See ya tomorrow." With those words, Emanuel raced of towards his house, and another bottle of sake.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:13 pm

Jon stood there, awestruck at how he could have survived that attack... He had his innards blown out of his chest and disintegrated! "Disintegrated..? Of course!" Jon flash-stepped at a speed that few could match as the air seemed to waver and he was gone. Right at the front door of the house, Jon appears with some sake just as Emanuel appears. "All right, time to explain." as Jon walks inside with a grim expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Truth   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 1:12 pm

Hey, where've you been?" Once again, Ansgar had drunk too much- for a normal person that is. He was only slightly drunk, not enough to get him a hangover. "So, you ready to explain why you're all busted up?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:32 pm

"Here's the thing," he said walking inside "the man in that vid with the mask, that was Xenax, the Keeper of the Dead. He had his innards blown out of his body and was disintegrated. He's back and he's making the hybrid. The thing is though, that wasn't a perfect hybrid. He needs the mask of a Vaizard, and that was the mask of a Vasto Lordes. We need to kill him, and soon. If he gets that Vaizard mask, we might as well kiss half of Japan's shoreline goodbye. We need to stop him." he then sat down on a table and slid the sake to Arthas as he finished "And we have only a short time to do it, if that explosion in his chest didn't slow him down."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Meh   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:29 pm

"Meh, no surprise there. Alright, where is this guy off yours located? Any clues? How bout we go look for that incomplete hybrid and beat the location out of its lips." Emanuel didn't feel worried, he had been through too much o worry.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:44 pm

"The hybrid won't give up the location. He's like Mayuri Kurotsuchi in how he designs things. He's probably back in the same place we kiled him, El Desierto Infierno."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: The Hybrid   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:48 pm

"Alright, first we kill the Hybrid, the we go after the maker. Plus, we'll probably find some clues about the maker. Unless, you want to kill the master first?" I do like a challenge, his inner hollow spoke. Yes, a fight will be nice, Gasper said to Emanuel.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:52 pm

"The master is weaker, unless he fixed his weapon. In which case, we'll probably get killed. I say the hybrid first."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Follow the Yellow Brick Road   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:58 pm

"Well, you probably know were it is so.... Lead the way." Emanuel and Drake walked for long hours, followed devious clues, and in the end found the hiding place of the Hybrid.... The apartment across from Emanuel's house! "Well, here goes nothing! Gasp! GASPER"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:22 pm

"Seriously? Next door? We suck as detectives. Shine, Ranpu." the sword flashed, but nothing changed in it's appearance.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Time to Act   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 6:06 pm

Emanuel tackled and destroyed the door. "Damn, I forgot there was a doorknob." Inside, he saw who they were looking for. "So, this is the hybrid?" With that, he prepared to use his new attack, an attack he learned over these past two months. "Suraisu Suraisu!" With that command, Emanuel's bone white Zanpakto change into a boomerang shape, and he threw it at the enemy.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:24 pm

The enemy was suddenly gone, and Drake went flying out of a window. a whooshing noise was then coming from behind Emanuel as it's tail tried to strike at him.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: The Serpent Hybrid   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:18 pm

"What the?" Emanuel wasn't talking fast enough as he was hit by a tail and sent across the room. "That hurt." He got up and caught his boomerang sword which missed the enemy completely. At that very moment, he got a look at his opponent. It looked like a half serpent half mermaid Arrancar, with a very strange mask. "Guess I better save Drake. Shimeru Shimeru," and his sword became whip like, and got Drake by his ankle. Almost effortlessly Emanuel got Drake back into the room. "You got a plan? Cause I don't"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:16 pm

"Yes, but you destroyed the door before I told you it." Drake then did a flip over the hybrid's incoming tail as he took out his Zanpakuto and said "Darken, Kage Ryuu!" and the blade changed. It's bladewas now surrounded by tendrils as he said "Rend!" and launched one of the tendrils at it, which it easily blocked, as Drake called out "Illuminate! Shine, Ranpu!" and after a short flash of light, Drake held two Zanpakuto and the hybrid's arm was bleeding a little. "Not that much blood for 2 Shikai strikes." Drake then reappeared next to Emanuel to say "Alright, my plan is simple. Wail on it with all you've got and make sure to avoid everything it throws at you. Watch out though, anything it has could be poisoned. Keep your eyes open for anything dripping from part of it."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Black Arrow Bone   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 7:11 pm

"Poisonous?" Emanuel didn't have much time, especially since the thing looked angry at him and Drake from hurting it. He dodged some of its attacks, and understood that it would take some new tricks to take it down. "Dokuya o iru" With that incantation, Emanuel shoot a piece of his bone-white blade at his enemy. As soon as it hi, he noticed his opponent moving slower. "Guess my poison is stronger than it."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 7:21 pm

The hybrid roared as purple liquid dripped from it's mouth. It leaped at an abnormal speed straight for Drake as it screamed. Drake blocked it easily, but it's tail tripped him. Drake fell on the ground and the hybrid pulled a claw back to hit Drake. "Down boy." the hybrid whimpered and then jumped out the window to where this voice originated. There stood a man in an Espada outfit. "Prophecies are never wrong Drake. Never. Neoroko didn't kill me. Oh, who's this?" the man looked at Emanuel. He then said in a hypnotizing voice "Maybe you would like to help me? I can make it worth your while."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Emanuel's Place    Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:41 pm

I already have a mission, and it doesn't involve weaklings like the Espada. Emanuel couldn't believe he just said that, especially since it wasn't even his own voice. "Drake, whoever it is, I'm killing them both. Sumashu Yama!" With a strange incantation, his sword became a marble pillar, the same one used in the Dessert Sands a long time ago. Emanuel jumped up, ready to smash his opponents and destroy them.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:26 pm

The man pulled out out a sword and said "Whisper, Onpa." and everything wavered in your eyes as a scream reverberated across the area. "You can not fight me in the real world boy. And the Espada you say? I would never even have thought I would be compared to such inferior beings." he swung his sword as the scream went louder, screwing with everyone's sense of sight. "Maybe we can fight again soon Drake. I find your new found power rather... Interesting." he let out a laugh as he seemed to fade out, leaving the hybrid to fight.

OOC: Yeah, the guy has a god-complex. He believes himself to be the strongest being in existence. He isn't.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Miss   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:52 pm

Emanuel missed, fell, and hurt himself. "I love that guys laugh. Why didn't we meet earlier?" Emanuel thought about the stranger, and his offer. No, I fight for justice not madness. But a little extra pay would be nice..... Nah.
OOC: O.K. I'm out of ideas XD
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:00 pm

OOC: Well, the hybrid is attacking you... That seems like something that you could at least continue, no?

The hybrid made a hissing noise as half of it's mask came off and it said "I will kill the both of you and return to my master in a matter of moments. I suggest that you spend your last few seconds praying to whatever god you worship." it then let out a feral scream as the half of his mask reformed and it charged at Drake.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Damn   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:39 pm

OOC: True.... I thought it teleported away with it's master... my bad.
"I was day dreaming again." The hybrid hit him with it's tail, and sent him flying. "Drake....I'll leave this to you, if you need any help just call." Emanuel felt the poison going through him.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:32 pm

OOC: Poison? It's tail isn't poisonous... That's it's fangs man.

Drake smiled and said "Alright. If you're out, might as well stop holding back for a couple seconds. First releases, Kagemusha!" and as he was engulfed with a black aura and his blade transformed, he called out "Bankai!" and a large burst of light was let out as he was covered in armor, but not simply dark, it was intricate and it was both black and white as he held two huge broadswords. "Now it's a party!" was all he said as he suddenly disappeared, and then reappeared behind the hybrid. It did dodge, but only barely as Drake once again used Shunpo as he slashed and ripped open the arm of the hybrid. He held his blade aloft as the hybrid screamed in pain. "Demon!" it then unsheathed a Zanpakuto as it charged Drake. Drake blocked it's strikes easily, but had no chance to strike it. "Yo, Emanuel! Small bit a help would be nice. Just a small distraction." and as the hybrid's attention shifted a little, he got a knee to the face as Drake said "Or just poison him a little. Either would be good." he let out a Cheshire grin as everything but his grin seemed to disappear. Then, it wavered and faded as well.

OOC: Ranpu's ability is to manipulate light, so he's just bending light so nobody can see him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Human World :: Earth :: East Asia-
Jump to: