Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:47 am

"You've got balls, I'll give you that. But make that comment again, and you won't any more." Her glare was cold as ice, and Drake sighed. "Don't mind him. He's a drunken imbecile. But if you came to fight, then I'm sure you won't be disappointed with me." Drake placed his hand on his sword, and everything became slightly heavier, as if the darkness around them was pushing them to the ground. Not very hard though. "Nah, I don't wanna fuck with an Angelic. I can take a couple Menos easy, but you on the other hand?" She whistled and shook her head. "Thanks, but suicide ain't the way I plan to go. I actually wanted to stab you in the back... You never would've-" "You were following us for around 30 seconds before we collapsed. You tripped on a small rock after about 20. Your breath smells of the ocean, quite a potent scent by the way, and you are the worst at being stealthy I've ever seen. The only reason I didn't want to fight you was 'cause Coren's my bro. And I don't kill my bro's siblings. That's just... Un-bro like." Karen looked incredibly surprised, meaning Drake's estimate hit the nail on the head. "Take lessons from Zeron. Maybe then you won't be noticed that early in, baka." Drake sat down and yawned. She gritted her teeth for a second, but changed it to a small, but still false, smile. "I'd be much obliged if you wouldn't-" "Speak the truth? I know. Now then, in response to the question you asked earlier, I was training that drunken imbecile, whom you've already met, and trying to make him stronger. Now then, if you have no other questions, please leave. I'd much rather spend time with him than with you." Karen looked like she was about to slap Drake upside the face for his tone, but despite the fact she looks like she's ready to explode, she still keeps it hidden. Poorly hidden, mind you, but still hidden. "I have one more question. It's about Coren." That made Drake drop his air of superiority instantly. "I heard he abandoned his Bakoto." Drake nodded. "May I inquire as to why?" "Nope!" The look of confusion plastered on her face was priceless. "Actually... I don't know. Get some free time and ask him yourself. He ain't one to fight his own sister." Karen sighed. "I asked you because I don't want to see that pitiful excuse for a Daemon. That blubbering idiot couldn't even handle the Bakoto. Why bother visiting such an-" "You know, that isn't exactly a question. As I'm sure you're not too mentally challenged to remember what I said, I won't repeat it." "The actual question is whether or not you can make a huge as fuck distraction on your way out." "...Depends. Yo, Emanuel. You wanna fuck some shit up after this?"
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Pause   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:20 pm

"Alright!" Hey, let's go out with a bang! That might be a good idea. for once. "Good to hear you guys agreeing on something!" Emanuel took a big swig, and felt even more drunk. He enjoyed the feeling. "Hey Drake, can we blow this crap up? I'm tiered of just drinking.....Maybe you'll join me and it won't be as boring!" Emanuel looked at Karen and smiled back at her glare.
"Are you seriously declining my very honorable invitation to go for a drink? Maybe later?" He then started laughing hysterically, but realized he was imitating Kotsuzui and stopped. "But enough jokes! I think I've reached my poi-" He was abruptly cut off as he began puking. "Sorry abou-Bleh!" Give him some time to finish. Meanwhile.... Let's blow something up Drake!WAHAHAHHA!!!!!
To be continued....
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:44 am

"Pathetic lightweight." They waited a few seconds as Emanuel finished painting the floor all sorts of previously undiscovered colors. "Just one more question." Karen stopped glaring at Emanuel long enough to listen to Drake. "Why do you need shit to blow up?" "The real question is 'Why not?'" "...If you weren't a Hellish demon and my bro's sister, then I would totally hit that." "And if you weren't my ultimate enemy, a complete bastard, taken already, a idiot, an asshole-" "Whoa now, no need to take to an extreme. We're still a PG-13 site you know."

Last edited by CorenKeitaro on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:50 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : The fourth wall was still un-broken. THIS NEEDED TO BE REMEDIED.)
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: I'm Ready To Fight   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:34 pm

Emanuel got up. He was feeling sick as hell. He thought he had the stomach flu. "Well, let's begin. GASP* GASPER!" With his first and foremost incantation complete he readied himself by standing in his battle pose. "IKU ZE!"
To be continued...
OOC: I had more in my head, but my computer crashed when I pressed reply. Sad
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:33 pm

OOC: That sucks... The computer crashing, I mean.

"...We're walking past the Numeros quarters on our way through. You do now that that means they'll know you'er there if you're released, right?" Karen sighed, annoyed with him. The dude was... Well, he was Emanuel. Is there any better way to say it?
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Let's Begin   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:48 am

OOC: Yeah I know. Sad But I think everything works now, so we can have one epic battle Smile

Emanuel readied himself. He turned sober, and said in his determined voice "This is only what you can call my Shikai. I won't need to release to kill you." Are you sure your not being cocky? Gasper seemed to be laughing in Emanuel's mind. "Drake, I may need your assistance when the time comes. But for know, don't interfere! Shimeru shimeru." He seemed to whisper his last incantation, however it still activated. His sword became whip like, and he shot it towards his enemy. Let's use THIS neat trick, eh? Following Kotsuzui's plan Emanuel shunpoed whilst using his attack.
To be continued...
OOC: I'll probably need some help, cause Emanuel is really weak without Bankai. I'll ask Drake for help a some point in time mind you Smile
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:39 am

"Were you even listening?" Drake knocked the whip out of the air. "She's helping us. There's no need to kill her yet. Besides, I can't let you kill her. She was the Zeed under my command in the past, and she's also my best friend's sister. The only person I can let kill her is Coren or me. And I'd like to point something out; If you try that again without running it by me, your facing against me as well." Karen looked a little surprised. "Besides, you have no idea how easy it is to leave if you have a Zeed hostage. Our escape will be all but assured."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Rage! Emanuel's Mission   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:42 pm

OOC: I'm back. Sorry for not posting in a while. I was feeling shitty lately, but I'm back on my feet. That and I need some inspiration.
Emanuel suddenly looked shocked. "Your best friends sister!" No, he can't be working with them.....It's out of the question! Well, it would explain why he was hindering progress....Kill the TRAITOR!!!!! No, Emanuel, don't listen to Kotsuzui, he just wants blood. But he maybe right.....What do I do! "GAHHHH! You.....you may be a traitor Drake, and if you are I will destroy you, your Zanpakuto, and then I'll kill her." Emanuel pointed a finger at Karen. "Even if it costs me my life. But I will trust you." Emanuel's rage seemed to subside.....for the moment. "However, don't forget - not even for a second! - that if you betray me, I will destroy you." Emanuel's spiritual pressure seemed to increase, but then lowered. I must keep my presence low, no matter how emotional I get he realized.
To be continued...
OOC: I felt like having Emanuel throw a rage tantrum Smile Or maybe he wasn't really sober...
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:58 pm

"Trust me, I like Karen about as much as you do. But I owe her brother my life several times over, and a life debt is something I will pay, even if it strips me of my own. As long as you don't kill her without valid reasoning, we're still allies. If she betrays us, I'll run her through. You needn't worry about me working with other Daemons either, 'cause they're all self-centered egotistical bastards. Kain excluded, of course." "And me?" Karen sounded a little annoyed. "Yeah, present company excluded. You're more of a bitch then bastard." Karen looked like she was about to slap Drake, but ignored the urge. After all, she needs them to finally find the answers to her questions... "Also, just for the purpose of rubbing salt into wounds, I'm pretty sure that I'd kill you, not the other way around. Grievous injury, on the other hand, is completely valid." Drake sheathed his sword and gestured for Karen to lead the way, which she did. Both of them curtly turned their backs to Emanuel, and began walking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Human World :: Earth :: East Asia-
Jump to: