Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:29 am

OOC: Wait, hold on... You just sent Rikura into some unknown Hell dimension? Wow, why didn't I think of that..? Though that last line sounds just the smallest bit cliche, doesn't it? Or maybe that's just my imagination...

Drake immediately stopped in front of this huge door. Mainly because he would've plastered his face on the front of it if he hadn't, but also because of the voice on the other side. "Come in Shadow. As well as you Emanuel. I've been waiting for you two for quite a bit of time." One of Drake's zanpakuto suddenly materialized and drew his sword as the door was sent flying off it's hinges. "Hmph. That was hardly courteous. Must you fight like utter barbarians? I had thought you to have changed by now Shadow. You're time as a human seems only to have made it worse. I see that he made a horrible decision. I guess I will have to remedy the situation." a man with silver hair stood up, unsheathing a thin fencing rapier. He looked over the the trio, Kage Ryuu, Drake, and Emanuel. "These are your companions? I would've expected more from you Shadow." Kage Ryuu was already gone before Drake could even take a breath. As Kage Ryuu slammed his blade into the silver-haired man's rapier, a explosion of energy was let loose. Half of the room shattered like glass (The side we aren't on) as the man sighed again. The area behind the shattered wall looked nothing like Hueco Mundo, but a whole new world altogether. It looked more celestial then anything, with twin suns in the background and several stars in sight. The area itself was a sterile white room with several pillars all around the area, looking like a ancient Greek building, but much cleaner looking. " My name is Shadoudoragonkuesuto, and for the final minutes of you're life, you may simplify that to Kuesuto. Now then, are you planning upon sitting around and gawking all day you imbeciles? I want all three of you against me at once. Otherwise, it's just not a challenge." the man's voice didn't sound cocky, and he said the words like they were straight fact. Kage Ryuu tried to raise his sword, but he hadn't noticed that Kuesuto had redirected his blade into the ground earlier, so his blade was stuck in the ground. Kuesuto then raised his blade to strike down Kage Ryuu, but he flinched, pausing for but a second, giving the perfect time to strike.

OOC: Just real quick, Shadoudoragonkuesuto translates to 'Shadow Dragon.' Just wanted to point that out in case you were wondering.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: The Fight for Survival   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:28 pm

OOC: Thanks dog. This seems intresting. How will this work I have no idea so im going to post very small posts with inner conversation in between. I hope you will be able to control Drake Kage and Shadow Dragon. Good Luck.

"gasp*Gasper!" Emanuel yelled out and using a super quick Shunpo arrived just in time to block Dragons blow. The blow was so strong that it took Emanuel all his power to stand against it. Gasper how is this guy so strong? I hope you realize, my freind, he is only using one arm. SHIT! "Kage! Hurry up!" Emanuel barely muttered out those words under the strain of his enemies sword. He then Shunpoed backwards and hoped Kage had survived. After a few seconds, he realized Kage was okay, and prepared for the fight against his new enemy. "Let's do this thing together! IKU ZE!" Gasper, I'll try and kill this bastard before getting to close and without Kotsuzui's help. You rely on him more than you realize. "Simeru Shimeru!" With the familiar words spoken his sword became whip like and he proceeded to shoot it at his mighty opponent.

To be continued.........

OOC: LETS GO!
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:17 am

OOC: "'Simeru Shimeru!' With the familiar words spoken his sword became whip like and he proceeded to shoot it at his mighty opponent."
I'm not quite sure whether you meant you used the whip on him, or if you meant that you launched several bullet-like objects at him, but I'll treat it as the latter.

"Shadow, tell this inferior being that fighting against me here, of all places, is only a attempt at his own life. I do not believe that he would stop if I were to tell him such." Kage Ryuu didn't speak at all, and Drake seemed frozen in place, as the objects shot at him disintegrated before making contact. "When you launch such objects, they are weaker then their original weapon. If you simply wish to hide yourself from me and attack from a range, then I shall strike back in a similar manner." Right before Kuesuto swung his blade downwards from around twenty feet away, Kage Ryuu simply launched himself forward and slammed his sword into Kuesuto's once more, resulting in the ground around the two of them denting, and the entire roof shattering, causing a rain of glass. "Come now Shadow, do you really think you can fight me? You have been tamed. Tempered in a way unsuitable for our kind. You have lost the finesse in which our true power lies. That broadsword you are using but furthers my point." "SHUT THE FUCK UP! Kage Ryuu's off-hand exploded in tendrils as Kuesuto's blade was stopped, just before it impaled Emanuel. Kuesuto looked genuinely surprised. "How did you do that?" Kuesuto disappeared for a split second before returning to the ledge where he stood mere seconds earlier. "I went as fast as light itself, how did such disgusting objects stop my blade?" His surprise was replaced with curiosity. "Have you forgotten? The brighter the light, the darker the shadows. That was the first lesson." Kage Ryuu's voice had severely changed, while beforehand it sounded more suave, it was now more guttural and dark. "I had. I'm glad that you remembered though, big brother." every single sliver of existence in a five foot radius around Kuesuto suddenly shattered. "You have lost the right, nay, the privilege to call me as such." his voice was still guttural, but now his voice was much more calm, and more refined. "Now then, you may be stronger, but here, in the realm in which Bakoto rule, I am the strongest. You can not deny me such." Kuesuto chuckled quietly. "You must have misunderstood the situation. You had to use your powers, my dear brother," Kuesuto said calmly as his eyes flashed with delight. "And I didn't." Black tendrils rose around Emanuel and Drake, grabbing their limbs and trying to drag them within the ground.

OOC: Yeah, I wasn't quite sure if you'd picked it up, but Kage Ryuu and Shadoudoragonkuesuto both translate to 'Shadow Dragon.' They're different words to describe the same thing. I thought it be fitting that they be brothers, and that their names be meaning the same, even if they are spelled differently. Also, note that the tendrils are incredibly weak, one slash will kill them, but as long as you are in contact with the ground, they will try to grab you.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Combo Attack! EManuel and Kage Ryu: p1.   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:49 pm

OOC: I shot my whip XD Sorry for not making it clear. Ill just treat it that he knocked my whip aside. Also, nice plot twists.

"Damn. Why is it always the random things from the ground?" Emanuel took his sword and destroyed the tendrils. But more quickly shot out from the ground. "Well, that's new. Too bad that I have the power of good and evil with me." Emanuel's grin became fairly scary as he murmured those words. And then he unleashed the light. "Shi-o-Shokan!" The skull on his white blade began to glow, and a strange purple-whitish aura surrounded him and destroyed the tendrills. "Shadow, prepare to die! Suraisu Suraisu!" His sword changed yet again and became boomerang like. He took it and charged his opponent. Their swords clashed, and the battlefield was destroyed even more. "KAGE! LET"S END THIS TOGETHER! DARKNESS AND LIGHT!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:06 am

"Could you sound any more cliche and idiotic? Never mind, I don't want to know." Kage Ryuu sighed. "Drake, I'm waiting." "Aw dang, I was waiting for something interesting to happen. It ain't often you see this kind of stuff happening." Kage Ryuu chuckled. "Now then, as long as you don't have Libera me from Hell playing in the background, I'll help." Kage Ryuu chuckled yet again, as Drake and him yelled out in synchronization, "Kagemusha! Transcend dark and light, good and evil, and become that which creates it all! Become IT. Become Nothingness itself. Now eclipse this world in an eternal veil of darkness, and let only the strongest of lights shine through. Now Shatter, Eien No Kage Ryūū. The Eternal Shadow Dragon. Feel fear as your soul burns away." Pure Darkness cloaked the entire field, an unending and eternally deep and bottomless darkness. A single light shattered through, returning sight to Emanuel and Kuesuto. Kage Ryuu was out of sight, and Drake's hair was much longer. Earlier, his hair was short, spiked, and brown, but now it was shoulder length and pure black. The light reflected of his eyes as it would blood, as now they be a bloodied crimson. His Shihakusho had been replaced by a black trench-coat, and emblazoned upon were many symbols. The Japanese kanji swirled around his as he spoke. "I'm tired of this. Go all out Emanuel. You said that Kotsuzui was all-powerful, or some shit like that, and here's your chance to prove it." His voice had become much more subtle and quite, but it conveyed a certain strength that could never be replicated. the kanji around him suddenly stopped as he stretched out his neck. In the silence, the cracking coming from his neck sounded deafening, and he grinned demoniacally as Koesuto laughed. "You release yourself like this so early into our fight? I thought you to be a little more stupid. I see that your wielder shares a sense of urgency that I had thought him not to. Fine, let's go. You won't even be able to touch me, even while released. Eternal Shadow Dragon? Maybe you haven't heard brother, but nothing lasts for eternity. You've lost your touch, your finesse. I would even venture to say that you've become huma-" Koesuto was cut off by Drake as shattered all of the realm around them. Not a single thing but them was left in existence when he sheathed his sword. Koesuto seemed a little surprised, but he still simply laughed. "You think that by using Rend, I couldn't have done the same thing you did just now!?!" "Don't be an idiot." Drake said as he took his hand off his sheathed sword, "That was nothing but the ken'atsu. Drake turned to Emanuel, not even paying attention to Koesuto, who looked like his brain couldn't even imagine processing what had just been said. "Emanuel, I want to see what you can do. Summon Kotsuzui, release him. This idiot is only that, and will never hope to stand against me. I want to see what Kotsuzui can do, but most of all," Drake said as a horrible grin spread across his face. "I want to see how much Koesuto suffers when he dies by the hand of a lowly Vaizard."

OOC: Now then, I thought to put in some discreet lulz, but it kind of got out of hand... Now I have a long cliche monologue before the transformation scene! Damn cliche monologues before the transformation scenes! Aaaanyway, I know you pointed out that Kotsuzui could destroy the god damn world or something like that, but here, nothing can truly contend with two released Angelics. If both Kuesuto and Drake consider you a threat, nothing can stand in their way. This is because from the way you described Kotsuzui, he's supposed to be an undefeatable being that transcends existence, and those things are no good, as they're border-line GodMod. But I seriously want to see Emanuel at his most powerful state. He is very interesting, and his Hollow self even more so.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Kotsuzui Awaken!   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:30 pm

OOC: Yeah I think I overexagerated him. Yes you have alot of cliche monologue. ALOT. But if you want to see the power of Kotsuzui, be my guest Smile Enjoy.

"Hmph. I can show you his power, but only for one minute. Then hes gonna go out of control, and I cant vouch for your safety, or mine." You heard the man, Kotsuzui. Time to awaken your evil! Os Substructio Alveus Bellua! KOTSUZUI!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll allow you to posses my power, but only if you kill that bastard or die trying!!! WAHAHAHA! Be careful, old friend. Emanuel donned his mask, and suddenly felt enraged by his ally. The mocking tone he used on Kotsuzui, he didn't understand. Emanuel moved quickly, and in an exceptionally fast shunpo landed a blow across Shadows chest. "That probably didn't hurt, you. Consider that a warning. Now ATTACK ME WITH ALL YOU GOT! Emanuel's voice was deeper and more evil. He then jumped backwards at very high speed, and shot his boomerang at his opponent.

OOC: This is only the weak part of Kotsuzui, he not at 50% yet. He's about less than half, so maybe 17%.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:00 pm

Koesuto caught the boomerang with one hand. "Ha, how about we wait a few seconds for your real power to kick in? That throw was nothing special." Koesuto chuckled as he threw it aside. He didn't show the fact that the throw had actually dislocated his wrist. He yawned, masking the motion to snap his wrist back in place. "Perhaps you could actually try to attack me? And don't worry about a time limit. Shadow and I are one an the same. If Kotsuzui chooses to go berserk, then the most that could possibly occur is that you will die. We are Angelic, the ultimate genetically created bio-weapons with the power to surpass even the power of Gods. Let me see all of your strength, and perhaps I will show you mine."

OOC: I would simply like to point this out. While Angelics can surpass Gods, don't expect Koesuto to. I'm pretty sure that Kotsuzui will kill Koesuto, and then Drake will incapacitate you temporarily, even if it means we have to have an awesome fight scene... Wait, I have to rephrase that, it should be 'So we can have an awesome fight scene.' I do want to see what would happen if Kotsuzui fought against Drake right now, who is only this powerful to fight Kotsuzui... Damn, would that be an awesome fight.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Agreed   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:42 pm

OOC: Agreed. The fight would be epic. Tho I would probably lose XD Now back to the killing. For reference, only 15 secs have passed.

Emanuel said nothing as he grabbed his boomerang. "If you want me to go all out, prepare for hell." He used shunpo, and in a flash appeared behind his enemy. "Dokuya-o-Iru" Using that incatation, he shot a poionous blast from his sword, straight at his enemy. He missed, but wasn't discouraged. The shot didn't hit his enemies heart, but hit his left foot. "The stage - "IS SET! WAHHAHAH" "Lets hope our comrade can help us here." Emanuel knew the end was close, and he proceeded to launch the boomerang at his opponent. "You're slowed down, and it won't be long before your die."

OOC: i'm assuming Shadow jumped to try and doge the attack, if that's okay with you.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:20 am

OOC: I'm fine with it. And yeah, I think you'd lose, even if it's only because I like living, and don't want Drake to die by the hands of Kotsuzui.

Kuesuto laughed. "Poison? You truly believe my end shall be brought about by poison?" His voice started to get a little hysterical as he spoke. "I would've thought you to be much more... Stable, Kuesuto. Come now, if you can not even stand against it without me even paying attention," Drake spoke darkly, "When I'm trying?" Kuesuto breathed deeply, regaining his composure. "Our race doesn't take poison in the way in which yours does. We aren't human, so this poison will not do much. The reason I slowed down is not because of your poison, but because of Kage Ryuu. Can you not feel it, tugging at the deepest parts of your brain? Begging and pleading for you too release it all... This is the power of the Bakoto," Koesuto said as he ran his hand across his blade, "True insanity. The thirst, no, the need to fight with everything you have, the need to fight, and the need to kill, murder, destroy, and obliterate. You must feel it now, even if your Hollow's energy masks it."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Unaffected   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:02 pm

OOC: I think after this post it's good to say that 45 seconds passed. Also, I think I'll require some help to kill Shadow.

"My hollow doesn't mask the need to release, my friend does. I don't succumb to such uselessness, for I don't release my self to the max at the begging of the fight." Emanuel's voice was quickly growing lower, and he knew he was almost out of time. End this Emanuel. Borrow my power, but destroy this fiend. No problem, Gasper. Thanks for all your help. Emanuel's spiritual pressure increased, and releasing it his speed increased. He appeared right above his enemy, and hoped he wouldn't react in time. "It's OVER! SUMASHU YAMA!" His blade transformed one last time, and became a pillar. Moving at incredible speed, and using gravity to his advantage, Emanuel hit Shadow from the top. "SEAL!!! Now, drake, end this fight! Destroy him and the pillar!" The legendary fighter hoped his ally would aid him, before Kotsuzui would be released.

OOC: Even if you help, Kotsuzui will still be released, due to the power of Bakuto not allowing Emanuel to remove his mask. XD. Well, those are my thoughts anyways.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:09 pm

Drake stood up as he yawned. "Hmm, I had hoped he would last-" " HEY MOTHERFUCKER." the pillar exploded as a huge wave of spiritual energy flooded the area, causing Coren to grin. "I'm tired of this pathetic little excuse for a game. If you don't go all out," he said as he raised his sword to shoulder level, "You're going to Hell. Now release yourself and show this pitiful being your true glory. Shadoudoragonkuesuto, eclipse this world in eternal darkness, not letting even the strongest see through the veil of my strength, and turn their strength against them as I tear their flesh from the bones." Kuesuto's simple uniform began to change, from a white and black Daemon uniform to pure black as dark as pitch, his silver hair turning the same color, as his blade's handle turns to dark tendrils that impale themselves within his arm. "Now Rend this imbecile into such minuscule parts that none can even see a speck of his existence any longer." a good thousand tendrils were launched at Emanuel, only to be countered by twice as many from Drake. Even with numbers, Drake only took down a good 75%, which surprised him. He drew his two swords as his shadow returned to it's normal state. With around two hundred tendrils coming, Drake laughed. "It's about damn time, brother, that you released him. Or has he already lost his mind to you I wonder?" Drake swung his blades as he spoke. "Bankai." With an incredible burst of light, all that remained were five tendrils, slowly disintegrating as they came towards Drake. That explosion had quite obviously taken quite a bit out of Drake, showing in his speech. "I see..." Kuesuto's face began to cover itself in a black mask, the occasional less dark highlights. Drake's expression turned to rage as he grabbed the last tendril incoming as he yelled out "COME AND GET ME!" he charged forwards, his Vaizard mask beginning to appear as several tendrils launched forwards, targeting both Drake and Emanuel.

OOC: Yeah, the Bakoto's energy is keeping you from removing your mask. Luckily, we're not anywhere, so if you blow up everything, nothing of importance is lost! Oh wait, we're here... Damnit.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: The Shikai's Strength   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:51 pm

OOC: Nice bro XD. After this, the one minute will elapse, and right now Emanuel's gonna go 50% I believe.

Emanuel couldn't believe how powerful his opponent was. To destroy his pillar, and in sealed form too.....Gasper, explain this. He is going full strength or somewhat at full strength. too bad you'll have to show him Shikai. We're almost out of time. Dont' worry, I can suppress him for a bit longer! Don't even try! WAHAHAHA! If you do, you'll be fighting two opponents, both of which can easily kill you. In his mind, Emanuel saw Kotsuzui smiling. It angered him, and he knew that he would have to end this. "Let me give you a surprise. I've been using Shikai, yet nothing out of the ordinary has happened. Why do you think that is?" Emanuel's mask showed an evil grin, and Emanuel felt quite happy. Suddenly, with one hand movement, he summoned out his skeletal hollow servants. Quite a bit of them too... Attack he commanded pointing his sword at his enemy. While his hollows moved in, he transformed hi blade into whip form, and charged him with the whip. Whipping furiously, Emanuel tried to rip the Bakoto away from it's user. "DIE BASTARD! JUST RELAX AND DIE!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:22 pm

"You think I care for your mindless prattle?" As he swung his blade, he knocked your whip into several of the skeletal Hollows. He then chuckled. "You aren't fighting the idiotic bastard who stole my name any longer. I am the true Bakoto. That boy couldn't even properly focus his mask, let alone control me. Once he released me, he lost. And I..." his light smile turned to a dark grin. "I won as soon as I set my eyes upon you two." Kuesuto launched a cero of unbelievable size, destroying all of the skeletal Hollows. The Cero was an indigo color, with black highlights, and had come from his hand. Before it hit Emanuel, however, Drake cleaved through it, making it split and miss them. Drake let out a feral growl, as he bared his teeth, now fangs, making Kuesuto laugh bitterly. "Are you losing the battle against the darkness already brother? You haven't even donned your mask." He as well bared his teeth. "Why were you his chosen? My will goes beyond yours. I just don't get it!" He launched another Cero, which was cleaved through by Drake. "He wasn't looking for will, baka. Will means the capability to stand up for ourselves. He chose the weaker link." Kuesuto looked surprised. "But then I surpassed all expectations, destroying the limits placed upon me. It wasn't will he wanted," Drake said as a wave of spiritual energy fell upon them. "It was raw, unbridled strength, and the weakness of mind to fall prey to our own weapons." Drake sheathed his silver blade, and the void-like darkness reappeared around his sword. The energy surrounding the blade turned physical, collecting to the point of lengthening the sword. "And in raw strength, I have, and never will lose." Kuesuto screamed out in rage as he charged the two of them, thrusting his sword perfectly accurately, despite his rage-induced madness. Drake blocked many of his attacks, but his speed could not match to that of Kuesuto's. Drake was slowly getting pushed back.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Darkness Taking Over   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:01 pm

OOC: One minute has elapsed and Emanuel is gonna be fighting to try and suppressing Kotsuzui.

"Amazing that you where able to destroy my hollows, but I should've warned you, I'm still not going full strength." Emanuel's evil grin surprised even himself. We're out of time! What? This IS THE END!!!!! Suddenly, a red glow appeared in Emanuel's left eye, and he felt Kotsuzui take over. NOOO!!! I won't let you......... TOO LATE! His mind was clouded, and he felt the evil surging through his body. Soon he would be Kotsuzui's slave. He tried to take his mask off, but the forces of darkness stopped him. Gasper.... Don't worry. I'll lend you my strength. With Gasper's strength aiding him, Emanuel knew he had about ten more seconds. He thrust his sword into the ground, and powerfull, hollow like ropes held Shadow in one place. Taking his sword out, Emanuel charged his opponent, and thrusting his sword through his enemies chest. "It's ove-!?" Emanuel didn't finish the sentence as Shadow broke free of his bounds, grabbed Emanuel's whip, and launched a strike straight at his face. The Hollow MASK! Kotsuzui's scream and fear were more than enough help to allow Emanuel to create a skeletal hollow in front of his face, and barely save the mask. That was close. He shunpoed backwards, and transformed his sword into boomerang form. He then launched it at his enemy, and made it circle all around him. In less than one second, his enemy was once again surrounded by skeletal hollows. They attacked him all at once, while Emanuel grabbed his boomerang and threw it, but not directly at his opponent. Please let my plan work... Let's finish this.

To be continued....

OOC: This is pretty much the last post were Emanuel can control himself, after which Kotsuzui finally takes over.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 3:38 am

OOC: Hmm... Sounds troubling... And like this is gonna be AWESOME. My posts are gonna be shorter, as to make it so you hve more chances to do things. And it's totally not because I have Writer's Block or anything! Talk about bad timing... YOU READ NOTHING.

Kuesuto scoffed. "Then go all out already. I told you, if you don't go all out," he raised his hand and launched a Cero straight upwards. "You're going to Hell." Just before the first Skeletal Hollow hit Kuesuto, it began to rain Balas, and it struck down a large number of the Skeletal Hollows. He eyed the boomerang and chuckled. "You missed."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: The Best Unleashed p1   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 5:18 pm

OOC: This is gonna be a very short post, because there's not much I can write this very second. After this post I think I can write more.

"Wrong." Emanuel smiled as the boomerang he threw returned, and was coming back straight at his opponent. Before his opponent could realize what was behind his back, Emanuel grabbed him, not allowing him to run away. This is the end of the line! "Goodbye. You where a worthy opponent." Emanuel's grin was so evil, it was burned into his enemies mind.

To be continued...?

OOC: This post is short 'cause I have yet to see if my last plan worked. Smile
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:01 pm

Kuesuto laughed as he disintegrated into darkness, right before the boomerang hit. "If an opponent can be defeated while you don't even give it your all, then they are hardly worthy of anything."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Hit or Miss   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:19 pm

OOC: does that mean i missed? not very clear on that point XD
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:20 pm

OOC: You missed as he disintegrated into darkness before it hit, seeing as he is practically created from darkness. He only did that because you kinda told him something bad was about to happen... You know, evil grin and all that.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Unleashed Power   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:55 pm

OOC: Alright, ty for the info. The end begins now!!!!

Emanuel saw his last hope disintegrate into the dark. No.....I have nothing left to fight for. That's RIGHT! NOW LET ME FIGHT!!!!!!WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Kill him....KOTSUZUI! Emanuel couldnèt control his inner power, and it wasnèt long before his other eye also turned red. "Now, I'll end this stupid farce!" His voice had become exactly like Kotsuzui's, dark, low and evil.......Kotsuzui moved fast, using Shunpo he appeared behind his enemy and fired a poisonous blast from his sword. Then, to make sure he hit, he shunpoed in front of his enemy again and used his whip to paralyze him. Then, to everyone's amazement, he summoned out skeletal snake like hollows which hovered a bit in the air. "ATTACK!" was all that Kotsuizui yelled, but in less than a second the poisonous snakes where already flying at his enemy from every direction. To make matters even funnier, Kotsuzui threw his opponent in the air, and using Shunpo once more hit him from the top part, making him fall down. "Now you die!!!!!!" Kotsuzui then threw his boomerang around his enemy while he also began falling at incredible speed. No, Kotsuzui.....Don't! But Gasper's cry was useless, for this evil entity had everything planned out.

OOC: Is it over?
To be continued.......
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:39 pm

Koesuto nearly screamed in pain, but after he hit the ground, a nice bit of dust was kicked up. "That's... That's it... NOW YOU'VE PISSED ME OFF!" as the dust cleared, it showed the majority of Kuesuto's skin was practically torn from him, peeling away to show nothingness. And not like just him being empty, but the eternal darkness of the endless void. "Final Release." Kuesuto then dissolved, as tendrils of darkness began to rise from the ground, forming the shape of a huge black dragon. The form solidified, and Kuesuto roared, shaking reality as his eyes turned blood red, and Drake laughed. "Good. I must say Emanuel, to think you brought him to the end... You've nearly killed him, and that is quite shocking. But I would guess you lost control, so speaking to you is probably useless, short of talking to a Hollow. I do wonder though, can you defeat him? He exceeds that of which you have shown. His existence would shatter the ground he exists near. Wha I am getting at is, would you like some assistance? Don't worry, I won't release to that point though. That would strip it of all fun." Drake grabbed his sheathed sword, smiling.

OOC: Oh no, it's not over. But it will be soon. Besides, I didn't get to see much of Kotsuzui... And I really want to see his limits, and read the fight. Also, two more things. First, this guy is basically an incredibly overpowered version of Drake's original state, before he was a Vaizard. Second, if you want to know what Kuesuto looks like in this form, here's a picture;
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Kotsuzui's Powers.   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 7:05 pm

OOC: Thanks bro. Tho hes gonna die soon. With Kotsuzui released, my power is at 75%. I haven't used Bankai yet.

Kotsuzui smiled but kept falling. Using gravity's power he sped up his sword and easily sliced through Shadow. "Your still breathing? GOOD! I WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN WITH YOU BEFORE YOU DIE!" His enemy was poisoned and injured, making him more vulnerable. Please Kotsuzui, return Emanuel. NO! Kotsuzui, kill that bastard! Gasper's pleading was ignored as Kotsuzui was enjoying the fight. "Prepare for power the likes of which you've never seen before!" Kotsuzui transformed his sword to normal, and jumped at his opponent. In a huge battle he kept slicing and dodging attacks, with an occasional block. Laughing maniacally, Kotsuzui did a backwards flip, and in midair summoned out a skeletal Menos Grandes. Shunpoing once again behind his enemy, he bagan striking him from the back, while the Menos attacked him from the front. "Are you overwhelmed? Cause the parties just begun!" Kotsuzui created poisonous snake hollows once again, and shot the from every direction. Seconds before they hit their target, both Kotsuzui and the Gillian fired Ceros. An explosion of poisonous gases as well as dust rose from the scene. "Your done for? I expected more of you." Kotsuzui's last words were followed by another Cero blast from both him and the Gillian.
To be continued....
OOC: Kotsuizui is still at 75% and hes just enjoying this fight. After Shadow dies he will face you, in an angered state because you underestimated him. But it's ok, because he's tiered he'll probably lose.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 7:23 pm

After the Ceros hit, Koesuto was demolished, leaving little traces of him. But that was enough. The Gillian's shadow then materialized, and destroyed both itself, and the Gillian. "You nearly killed me... But I am Darkness. I am the Eternal Void. But most of all, I am Oblivion. Come at me with all you've got Kotsuzui, lest thy strength be as little as I had first assumed." Kuesuto materilized in a normal size, and human, but the way he was gasping for air gave away how badly he was hurt. His eyes retained the crimson red, and the death glare he gave Kotsuzui was retained as well. Drake then laughed. "I had thought you would fall there. But come on, release your mask." "Are you blind? I have already-" "I don't mean forge it. Release it." Kuesuto laughed. "You have forgotten more then I had thought. That is forbidden by all but the Angelics." Kuesuto turned back to Kotsuzui, and lifted his sword. "Come at me with all you've got."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Sorry for not posting in a while   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:56 pm

OOC: Sorry 4 not posting dude. plz bump if i haven't posted in a week, or when ur bored.

How is he so powerful? Gasper! Give Kotsuzui your strength! Understood Emanuel. Kotsuzui, let's do this! Gasper finally gave in to helping Kotsuizui, but he wasn't very happy doing it. "HEHEHEHE! Your still alive? GOOD! We must enjoy this fight, for life is so short!" Kotsuzui summoned more Gillian to fight for him, while he prepared for the ultimate finish. While the three Menos charged their Ceros, he shunpoed infron of his enemy and started slicing him again. "FASTER! FASTER!" he yelled as he landed blow after blow. His enemy was even more tiered, but continued to block and strike back. Luckily Kotsuzui's plan had only begun. Using all his strength in one blow, he attacked his enemy. Shadow was prepared and blocked. The blow was so strong tho, that the ground shook. "Now for the finale!" Gasper then transformed into a whip like sword. Another blow from Kotsuzui was blocked by Shadow, but the whip went past his guard and around his arm. Kotsuzui easily picked him up with one hand whilst hitting him with the other. He then threw him up wards and let the whip unwind. Using shunpo once more he appeared above his enemy. "Sumashu-Yama!" Once again a stone pillar trapped his enemy underneath it. He then focused his own Cero and blasted straight through the seal while his skeletal Menos Grandes fired their own three Ceros. The resulting blast was monstrous. But Kotsuzui wasn't done. He transformed Gasper once again. This time into boomerang form. He then threw it at his opponent. Then lifting one arm into the air, he absorbed all three Skeletal Gillian. Creating a powerful sphere of reishi, he said the finishing incantation. "Seishin-no-Bakudan!" he then threw it straight down, and as it hit, a huge flash of light engulfed the battlefield...

To be continued....

OOC: The last attack is a spoof on the Spirit Bomb from DBZ.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:15 am

OOC:... Something tells me you just killed Koesuto. Painfully.

Drake raised an eyebrow. "Good. You defeated him." As the light faded, Kuesuto was standing there, but only barely. He was in no condition to fight, and his body was dissolving into dark wisps of smoke. "God... God damnit..." Kuesuto looked down and laughed pitifully. "Don't think this is the end Emanuel. You can't kill an Angelic. We just fade out for a while. But also, let's not forget why you've come here. Charon and Draconis... They're waiting. And they may not want my brother dead, but you... You are nothing to them." Kuesuto laughed again, but this time with more pain. He then completely disappeared, as Drake chuckled. "I seem to have underestimated you, Kotsuzui. Perhaps you are more powerful then I had thought." Drake said this with another chuckle following it. "I hope you didn't tire yourself out." Drake's energy started to build up slowly, forcing the mask to stay on Emanuel's face. "After all, I really wanted a challenge while Drake was still unconscious in my mind."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Human World :: Earth :: East Asia-
Jump to: