Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Arthas3

Arthas3

Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: The Hollowfier   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:21 am

"He's the one who made Drake who he is today. That Arrancar is a master of the Hllowfication process, and creating Arrancar." A few minutes passed in silence, as the group walked into the Privaron Espada quarters. Suddenly, much to Emanuel's annoyance, they were in a big room, with five corridors. "Well guys, here we split up. I'll take the corridor to the far left, and be fore we go" Emanuel reached into his pocket, and got out a strange looking, box like device. "This is a mini- teleportation unit. Each one of us will have one, and if your in trouble, press the big red button on top of it. When all three of us are at least 100 meters within of each other, and we press the button, we will return to my home, and from there we can plan further. If you press the button, and we aren't in 100 meters of you, then our teleporters will tell us your location." Emanuel then Recited an old incantation - a promise between team members "May our resolve never be broken, may we survive to fight another day! May we all come back here, as winners, so we can tell the story of surviving the fight in Las Noches! IKU ZE!" With his speech, he ran off into the farthest tunnel to the left, leaving two boxes behind him.
Back to top Go down
Rikura

Rikura

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:47 am

Rikura picked up a box. "I'll go through the center path." Rikura stood in his spot for a few seconds after which he started walking through his path. "Good luck, oh and there's probably something down both your path's. Rikura Giggled. "Race you there!" The rest of the group could hear the echo as Rikura ran down the path.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Arrancar # 110   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:58 am

Emanuel was running down the corridor. He felt an ominous spiritual pressure, but he kept going. After a good 10 minutes, he reached another strange room. It was glowing, and in the center there stood an Arrancar. "Who the hell are you?"I am Arrancar # 110. My name is of no importance. "So, your a member of the Privaron Espada?" Correct. And you must be a Shinigami? "You'd be surprised." Emanuel thought for a second, not wanting to kill the weakling of an Arrancar. "So, do all the corridors end up at the same place?" he asked. They do, but first you have to get past that corridors guardian. From that point on, you can go to multiple areas, including that of your target. "Well then, let's stop wasting time on idle chatter! IKU ZE!" Emanuel charged at his enemy, and slashed him a couple of times. The Arrancar easily blocked the blows, and proceeded to punch his enemy. Emanuel dogded, blocked, and countered his enmies blows with his own. This exchange of basic blows lasted for a bit, and then the Arrancar made his descision. I'm bored of this weak exchange. Time for me to use my Bala. "Bala?" Emanuel asked, his voice quaking in fear.....

To be continued.......
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: The Daemon, Karen Arrives!   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:56 pm

Drake stood there, wondering what just happened. "Well, that was probably the worst time to zone out and ignore everything Emanuel said, but oh well! As long as they don't meet any of Xenax's Numeros- Wait, why am I talking to myself again?" Drake shrugged as he walked down a separate path. After around two minutes of incredibly boring walking, Drake heard something, possibly footsteps. "Get out here, I hate people who sneak around, especially those who really can't sneak around." Silence. For several seconds, Drake stood there quietly, waiting for a response. He sighed and began to walk forward, but then suddenly, a unconscious body fell to the ground in front of him as a crazed laugh pierced the air. "Hey man, how's you? It's been a while." Drake sighed, recognizing not the voice, but the underlying tone of insanity. "That's what I thought. How easily did you take him out?" "It was over even before it began. Though really, did you even have to ask? You of all people should understand the powers of the Xeno-Class Bakoto. Even this Privaron couldn't handle more than the ken'atsu. It was pathetic." a woman walked out, wearing the mask of a Hollow, unmarked and intact. "I see that he's been experimenting with standard Hollows. What squad are you?" the mask seemed to bend in to a smile as she said "I'm just a measly number seven. Then again, I guess it doesn't matter. I could never hope to stand against Lord Sairo." Drake barely resisted the urge to run her through as he said through gritted teeth "I abandoned that title when I abandoned Xenax. Your lucky I've learned restraint over the time I was gone, or else you would've been run through more times than you would have time to count." "Come now Jon," she said as she pulled down her mask, "Do you really think you could stab me? I would laugh, but your not even worth that. You can't even harness your mask, how can you hope to challenge me!?!" with a sigh, Drake shook his head. "You said seven? An Officer couldn't even hope to stand against me." the woman laughed haughtily. "I'm sorry, I must have misspoken. I'm not rank seven, I'm the second-in-command of platoon seven, elite strike force. We specialize in taking out invaders and traitors, and you fit in both categories. Lil' ol' me found you by chance as you arrived on that disgusting worm. But no matter. You face a Lycan-Class Daemon, Karen Ziro. As the second-in-command to Lord Xion, I will destroy you." she entered an offensive stance as Drake did the same. He unsheathed his two blades, one of steel, and one of darkness. "Whatever you say. You're still a Zeed. You're always gonna come in second place." Karen fell for his taunt, charging him. She was infuriated, which was exactly what Drake wanted. He chuckled as he wondered by how much the scales had changed, and how powerful you must be to become a Lord. He smiled and pushed the thought out of his mind as he said quietly "Kagemusha. Release yourself in all your glory. And show her," his smile widened into a somewhat bestial grin. "Show her what fear really is."

To be Continued... Mainly because I can't think of anything lol.
Back to top Go down
Rikura

Rikura

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:11 pm

Rikura wondered for a punishing total of 20 minutes. "I need something to hit, maybe I should punch a wall." Rikura stopped as he took out a pair of sunglasses and ran it through his hair. Hmhmhmhm, maybe you don't, maybe you just need some protection. Either way you'l always lose, no matter how strong you get. There's still no way you can defeat me. "I know that voice, show yourself coward. Then again you always did run, hiding behind the shadows waiting for attack helplessly." This urged the man forward out of the shade and in front of Rikura yet none of them attacked. You haven't changed a bit, always the powerful Rikura that always stands up for himself, which means you wont win. "Don't patronize me! You think you've won but I assure you this time it will end up different Reigi, perhaps you've gone mad because i'm about to beat you!" Don't flatter yourself, you can't defeat me, you know my rank don't you, unfortunately I haven't gone any higher, you see.. Reigi was cut off by an attack which he easily knocked away leaving a hole in the wall. "Zetamaru!" Immediately an attack pierced through Reigi's block knocked his hand away and pierced in his chest but could not go any further than it was. You've grown weak, but a coward does do weak things. Reigi immediately took the attack out his chest and threw it towards Rikura...

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Released #110   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:22 pm

OOC: Lol, now we sound like the actual episodes of bleach, with the to be continued at the end. XD

Emanuel's enemy had gotten bored, and started firing Balas from his fists. At first Emanuel thought to doge this barrage, but later realized that there were to many to dodge. He proceeded to use his blade to defend himself, and as the smoke cleared, he was panting. "Damn you, 110. I'll have to kill you before you do that again!" [color=violet][Hmmph. I've got more tricks up my sleeve, in case you do get the upper hand, Shiniga-./color] Before the Privaron Espada could finish, Emanuel shunpoed up close, and began hammering him with his sword. The Arrancar in turn blocked some hits, and landed some blows of his own, before pushing Emanuel away and firing more Balas. DIE SHINIGAMI! When the smoke cleared, Emanuel was nowhere to be seen. I knew a mere Shinigami couldn't stand up to me. "Who you calling a mere Shinigami?" What?!
Emanuel had appeared behind #110. "I used Shunpo to trick you, and give you a little breather. You're not panting anymore? Who is that possible! "Another trick. Now I'm going to up my game! *gasp* GASPER!" With that incantation n complete, the skull at the base of his bone white zanpakotu began to glow purple, and Emanuels reitsu started giving off a purple aura. [color=violet][Your reitsu stinks of death! Exactly what will happen to you in a matter of moments!/color] The Arrancar started firing off Balas, but Emanuel didn't move, or use Shunpo. This time, he used his sword to bounce the Balas to the sides. "Ready to meet your end?" Emanuel ran up to the Arrancar and began slicing him. The Arrancar blocked and tried to punch Emanuel. Emanuel kicked his opponent, and used the momentum to jump back, do a flip, and Shumpo at his opponent. But #110 continued to fire Balas.
Why don't you stand still, relax, and die! "Sorry, but the words relax and die don't fit in the same sentence!" Emanuel then redirected the Balas back 110, who barley dodged some, and was hit by the rest. Fine! You want something stronger? Cero. The Arrancar put his hands together, and in between them a red laser like thing appeared, which was at the same moment fired at Emanuel. "Shimeru, shimeru." With another incantation, Emanuel's sword became whip like, he shot it at the ceiling and pulled himself up in the nick of time. The Cero just missed him. He then pushed him self off the ceiling and did an uppercut on his opponent. Blood poured out of the wound, while Emanuel pushed his opponent back with his shoulder. "Now are you ready to die?" The Arrancar was panting heavily, and then answered. In......Your....Dreams! Resurrección ! The Arrancar's body transformed into a huge Cannon. And then he whispered one word...Cero. The blast was powerful and fast. So fast that emanuel had just enough time to say "Holy Shi-!!" before being hit.

To be continued...........
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:01 pm

OOC: Yeah, lol. Also, just to point out, Drake's version of his mask is Kagemusha. His mask exceeds the power of Kagemusha, but he has yet to learn how to control it. Just wanted to point that out.

Drake's black sword began to glow with a pitch black light as it enveloped his body, transforming into black armor. "I may not have my mask, but this is all I'll need to defeat such a weak Daemon." as he spoke, a black tendril shot out of the armor towards Karen, who barely dodged, and he charged at her. She barely blocked the attacks he launched at her, the tendrils and his blades, as she said "I can see you haven't lost your touch, Kage Ryuu." "Don't be an idiot," Drake said as he increased the speed of his attacks, "I wouldn't go so easy on you that I would let Kage Ryuu fight you." Karen only barely blocked his blows, the left arm of her shirt being torn apart from blows that only barely missed. "H-How can you keep control!?! Even Xenax can't control himself when he uses his Bakoto!" she managed to jump away from him as she held her now bleeding arm. "We've reached an agreement. He agrees to lend me his power, I agree to kill you. Sadly, you keep flopping around like a fish out of water, your fighting style lacks the elegance a Zeed should have. You fight with not a hint of style, less like a Daemon Xenax expected, and more like the barbarian that you truly are," Drake pulled out his other sword and ran his finger along the edge. "So now, you die like the beasts you were based on. Ban-" Drake was suddenly blasted away, unable to finish his sentence. "Wow, this was one Hell of a fight, but don't you agree it was a little one-sided? Karen, that was quite the idiotic move," a silver haired man walked into sight, holding a Zanpakuto and a Bakoto. He was wearing the black and white uniform of the higher class Daemons, the one's who usually lead the squads. It resembled the Shihakusho of a Shinigami, but the white of the costume, and the emblems emblazoned on it differentiated from that of the Shihakusho. There was a number on the front and back, a number Drake recognized instantly, even though it was in no language known to beings other than the Daemons. "After all, did you think you could take out an ex-Lord all by yourself? He lost many of his powers, but that doesn't make him an imbecilic idiot who can't last against even so much as a Zeed. Now then, leave us be, you may watch, but I want Sairo for myself. After all," he grinned demoniacally "He is my predecessor." The number on his back. He was the Lord of the First Platoon, the strongest of Daemons. And not only that, his silver hair told Drake something else as well. He wasn't just powerful.
He was an Angelic.

To Be Continued

OOC: Hmm... Let's see, I have a reference to Drake's old rank, I've got the random enemy to weak to fight, I've got the overly powerful boss-like enemy, and I've got a huge cliffhanger! What don't I have? Oh yeah, the ideas needed to continue this post and finish it. God damnit.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Defeated 110   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:26 pm

Emanuel barley got up after 110 blasted him from his Resurrección form. "Your quite powerful. Too bad I can't make this last as long as possible, 110. Are you ready for this? Shikai! Shi-o-Shokan!" With his Shikai incantation, Emanuel's sword became even whiter, and a purple aura surrounded the room. [color=violet][So your saying you haven't even started using Shikai yet? You disappoint me! Cero./color] Another beam shot at Emanuel, but this time he had it all planed out. He went into a defensive stance, and took the blow head on. After moving back quite a bit, he destroyed the Cero fired at him. "Do you really think you can beat me? Shimeru, shimeru!" His sword became whip like, and he began whipping the Arrancar. The Heiro of the Arrancar barely got scratched, and made the blade bounce of on the floor below, leaving huge scars on the battlefield. Hmmph. You are no match for me. I can fire Cero in this form infenintly! And it's power is 2x stronger and faster than a normal Cero! CERO!!!!!!!! With those words, another beam flew at Emanuel, but a srtange thing blocked the shot at the cost of it's own life. Wha? "Hehehehe. My Shikai allows my to summon hollows from any point I scratch. If you remember, I scratched the floor quite a few times, no?" All around Emanuel, there were some kind of skeletal, snake-like hollows. "Attack!" The hollows aimed the,selves at the Arrancar, and fired. Like arrows shot from a cross bow, they were able to pierce his armor like Heiro, but it wasn't enough to kill him. I swear I will kill you! Ce-! #110 couldn't finish his sentence as Emanuel used Gasper in his whip form to throw his enemy at the wall. I see that killing you,(he had to pause, for blood was gushing from his mouth) will reqiure my strongest technique! Dual Cero! Suddenly, the dying Arrancar shot two Ceros at the same time. Emanuel had very little time to react, but he already had an idea in his head. "Suraisu, suraisu!" His next incantation turned Gasper into a boomerang like object. He used it to take one hit of the Cero, and shot it at the next one. It cut straight through the laser like beam, and hit the Arrancar straight in his chest. "it was an honor fighting you. I'm sad it has to end this way." Emanuel then took his boomerang like sword and broke through the wall. Before him stood two Arrancar vs Drake. "Sorry, am I interrupting anything?"

To be continued.......
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:46 pm

Karen was the first to react, already holding a blade to Emanuel's throat just after he spoke. Her reaction time was impeccable, and her speed hard to match. "Yes, you are." she turned her head to the Angelic "Lord Zeron, should I kill him?" The Angelic, Zeron, laughed as he said "You disobey orders as long as someone more powerful isn't here, yet when they are, you- Never mind, just let him watch. Now then, Ex-Daemon Lord Jon Sairo, please, continue what you were saying. I believe you were activating your Bankai?" Drake gritted his teeth, annoyed at how perfectly horrible Emanuel's timing was. "Yes, I was. But first, may I ask you of your full name? I already know what you are, Lord of the First Platoon." Zeron smiled, happy that Drake picked up on his rank. "Oh good, I'm glad you can still read our language. And my name is Zeron von Dreiddrach. You were right with my rank, of which I am glad. This means you won't underestimate me, no?" Drake stood up with a smirk on his face. "And you know who I am, so we're on even grounds. Now then, if you wouldn't mind telling the Zeed to let go of my ally? I would rather not be blackmailed into losing this, simply because another's life is on the line. After all, as an Angelic, you must follow the code of conduct that was embedded inside of your brain, do you not?" Zeron nodded, happy, but also a little annoyed, that he remembered the Code. "Let him go, but if he interrupts, I can not say that I can stop Ms. Ziro. I'm not her commanding officer, so if she should 'accidentally' kill him, I wouldn't be the one to reprimand her." Karen pulled away form Emanuel with a scowl. "Good. Now let me pick up where I left off," Drake said as he held his second blade in front of him "Bankai!" with a huge flash of light, Drake stood in armor different from the one he had on a moment ago, and his blades had changed. The looked like a mixture of broadswords and tomahawks. His armor looked much more regal than before, this time having black with golden highlights.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Supporting Drake.   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:08 pm

OOC: Lol, sorry bout that. Also, on your next post, could you tell me the ablities of the weak Arrancar? You don't have to if you don't want to Razz Anyways, ty ahead of time!

Before the weak Arrancar could move away, Emanuel shunpoed backwards, then landed an uppercut with his boomerang formed Gasper. "If you thought you had me hostage, you have it backwards! You are the hostage! WAHAHAHHAHA!" Emanuel felt Kotsuzui drawing closer, and they were almost one. All that was left was to don his mask, but he decided to kill the Arrancar without going to far. He then shunpoed right in front of his enemy, and dealt a sideways blow. The Arrancar blocked it, but stagered and lost it's footing, giving Emanuel enough time to hit it with his shoulder, sending it flying into the wall. "If you want to have a fair fight, I suggest you release yourself. Otherwise you don't stand a chance against Vizard!"

To be continued.........
OOC: I am much more powerful then before, especially with the 4 weeks of training my character had while in the sphinxes world. That should explain why he is doing what he is. Keep rping, these posts are great!
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:28 pm

OOC: Karen (The Zeed- Class Daemon) is the weaker one. She isn't actually an Arrancar. But her powers are that she can manipulate water to an unbelievable extent. You'll see what I mean in a second... P.S, Daemons use Greek to release their weapons.

Karen was awestruck that Emanuel had the balls needed to just do that. As she stepped away from the wall, completely unmarked, she decided that he wouldn't have those balls much longer. "I don't need to release myself to kill you. But I think I will anyway. Πνίξει τον έως ότου μπορούν να αναπνεύσουν πλέον, το νερό του Θεού! (Drown him until he can breathe no longer, Water God!)" her blade began to liquefy and merge with her arm, impaling and slowly seeping into her arm, just as Drake's had before he learned true control. When it fully seeped in, her tone changed from a pissed off woman to a more creepily soothing one. "Calm yourself Karen, I'll handle it from here." she snapped her fingers as the air around Emanuel turned completely dry, making it hard to breathe. "However, with a enemy so powerful, I think I'll just play with him for a while." she smiled playfully, hoping that Emanuel would squirm when she killed him.
Back to top Go down
Rikura

Rikura

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:48 am

OOC: Lol, yea.

Rikura stood shocked with the anger burning within him. "Why do you continue to fight even though you're going to lose, why do you continue to try even though you can't take anymore, what do you have that I don't? "We are nothing like you, we fight till the end, for hope, for friends. Yet the meaningless power you desire, we will still find a way to beat you with the strength and numbers you could never imagine. Blood started dripping down Rikura's hand. "We fight for victory, we will gather anyone or thing that will help us beat you, we will win and your petty desire, worthless." It's a shame you die, you would have made a powerful ally, and your friends. "(Why is it so hard to breathe all of a sudden?") Rikura thought. Reigi started punching Rikura with massive combo's whilst knocking him around a bit. "Ah..ah..ah..ah." Every split second Rikura yelled by being hit. Reigi knocked Rikura down into the wall, after 4 seconds he stood up with blood dripping from his forehead. "What a waist, such power gone to waist to be killed by me." This urged Reigi to shoot a cero. AHAHAHA, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! DO YOU SEE MY POWER!!! CERO!!!!! With this Rikura was knocked though the wall meeting with the rest. Rikura stood in spot for a few seconds ignoring the rest except Reigi. "You see, my burning desire to kill you wont allow me to let you live." Rikura's eyes went red. Immediately Rikura ran up to Reigi and punched through his zanpakutou and after sticking the sword in the ground, Reigi ran up to Rikura but Rikura then grabbed hold on the sword and swung his leg into Reigi's face sending him flying into the wall. Immediately Rikura started gasping for breath while turning around to see the rest. "Some*cough*one stop*cough*this*cough*." Rikura took the zanpakutou that was in the ground the impaled Karen through her chest. What a strong Shinigami, a shame too. Reigi shot a cero at Rikura. Rikura turned around not enough time to dodge waiting for his death.(But not looking forward to it.)

To be continued......
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: The Daemons   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:06 am

Emanuel couldn't allow his friend and ally to die, so he Shunpoed in front of Rikura, and used his boomerang to block the Cero. Sadly, he was weak and tiered, so the Cero still hurt him and Rikura. He turned around to see Karen get off from Rikuras blade and hit him in the chest. "Damn. Drake.....kill the........thing gettin.......rid o......f all t....he air......." Emanuel was running out of breath and out of time. The blow Karen dealt him would seed up his death, and he knew he had about a minute left. Emanuel entered his inner world, to converse with Gasper and Kotsuzui for the last time. You were a great master, Emanuel. I'm sad that I couldn't help you complete your mission. I'm disappointed that I couldn't kill you. That's why...Emanuel!!!! USE MY POWER!! LET ME FIGHT FOR YOOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!WAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Not a bad idea Kotsuzui, but I won't allow you to fight. This battle is mine! Emanuel opened his eyes, and was looking Karen straight in the face. He took out his mini teleporter from his pocket, and pressed the button, activating it's system. All three of use have to activate it, but only after I kill Karen, Emanuel thought He then transformed Gasper into normal form, and used his last incantation. "FULL POWER!! BANKAI! SHI-no-HAKO!!!!" Emanuel then thrust Gasper into the ground, and soon enough a skeletal cage had appeared, surrounding the allies and enemies. Then, using his newly gained power, Emanuel summoned out, three skeletal Menos Grandes. In his mind, he commanded one to attack Rikura's enemy, and two to kill Karen. He then let go of Gasper's hilt, the only part of the sword that remained sticking out of the earth, and donned his hollow mask. In an evil voice, with a black and purple aura around him, he said two words. "THE END"

To be continued.........
OOC: Emanuel has about one minute, after which his hollow mask breaks, and he loses air and goes unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Rikura

Rikura

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:37 pm

"Not likely. Rezolve." Rikura once again found himself attacking a Menos Grande but 2 this time, the attack forced them away in which they where directed right to Karen. "BANKAI!!" Out of the smoke emerged a monster looking creature charging an attack which was really Rikura standing with blood gashing out of his chest and in an angry demon-like voice said. "Game over." The attack hit Reigi like he ran into a brick wall and started slowly disintegrating him. Damn You Shinigami! "Sorry to rain on your parade but party's over." Rikura shot an attack from his hand disintegrating Karen. Yes I like this dark side of you Emanuel, you see this way I remember you best, why dont you stay in it for me and by the way, good job guy's. You have no worries now but I'm done playing around. Rikura clenched his fist and lifted it up as if he was threatening the rest. "Now lets get a move on or I'll blow you off your feet, or make you swallow your Zanpakutou so you better get a move on." Rikura took the lead and after 4 steps looked back at the rest. "Cm'on, were coming uninvited. I hope they remembered the preparations for the bash." The rest could see hate in Rikura's eyes. Rikura turned his head back and instead of following the path shot a hole in a wall. "This way." Rikura smiled. I have a good feeling.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Follow the Leader   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:58 pm

Emanuel let his mask be destroyed, as his lungs gulped the fresh air. He then picked up Gasper and let his Bankai be destroyed. After finishing getting ready to depart, he addressed the thing that tried to fight Drake. "You shouldn't follow us. We're here on a mission. i'll do whatever necessary to complete it. Let's go Drake." With his mini speech completed, Emanuel grabbed the dazed Drake and started to follow Rikura through the hole in the wall. After walking for an agonizing hour, Emanuel sat down. "Does either of you know healing techniques? I need to be healed please."

To be continued.......

OOC: Emanuel is injured from his previous battle, and tiered. After hes all energized again, we can continue on trying to kill the guy who made Drake a Vizard.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:32 pm

Zeron smiled as they walked away. "The idiots actually think they're strong enough to stop me, if I went after them? They couldn't even kill you." Karen appeared beside him, hurt quite a bit. "That idiot thought that two Menos Grandes could kill me so easily? I won't lie, that stung like a bitch, but I was born off of an Adjuchas and a Lieutenant class Shinigami. That idiot woldn't have been able to touch me if I was going all out." Zeron smiled, glad she was still confident, but annoyed at how they both knew that to be a blatant lie. "It matters not. In the end, I wouldn't have killed Drake anyway. As he said, Xenax is waiting for him. I'm not one to disobey orders, Zeed." Karen shot a murderous glare at Zeron, which would have been incredibly stupid if she hadn't still been under the control of the Bakoto. "Hold your tongue. You forget who your talking to. She may have taken that in stride, but I will not." "And you learn your place. You directly disobeyed my orders. I told you not to come near them under any circumstances. Your punishment will be severe." Karen's face seemed to tense up for a second, before her blade reformed and she regained control of her own body. She immediately dropped to one knee and said "I apologize my Lord, I had not known their strength." "And even if you had, you would have done it anyway." Karen opened her mouth to respond, but she didn't speak, knowing he was right. "Learn your place my daughter, lest you be stripped of rank." Karen gritted her teeth, keeping quiet again. "I asked you not to call me that." the man who had been speaking finally walked out, he wore the uniform of a Lord, but he also wore the tattered remains of a Shihakusho along his left arm. "Than what shall I call you? You abandoned your real name quite a while ago, remember? Or is that something else you seem to have forgotten?" "I am your Zeed, I would prefer to be referred to by my title, Lord Keitaro." he sighed. "Kain, Kain. I told you just to call me Kain. No need to be so uptight, I was just screwing around. Ranks don't mean anything, they're just something that allows you to skip the formalities, so could you just call me Kain for once?" Zeron looked at the two of them, wondering what exactly he was probably about to be caught up in. "I shall take my leave of you two now, I have much to do," Kain Keitaro, the strongest Angelic since Kren. Zeron was annoyed at his attitude, never being serious, always lazy and joking around. He doesn't even care that he could single-handedly destroy half of the Soul Society. "Hey, Zeron. Just real quick, who was assigned watchmen duty on my son?" Zeron was just about to leave too... Just a little too slow. "He was transferred to me." he hadn't wanted to bring it up, but it was something he expected. Kain's son Coren... He was the one who used Kren, the most powerful Angelic. Kain nodded. "Watch him closely." Zeron nodded, but Kain wasn't finished. "If something happens to him, you will be held accountable. And Xenax isn't the only one who will kill to protect him." Zeron was used to death threats, but it was the underlying tone in Kain's voice that scared Zeron, which was not an easy feat. He nodded as Kain and Karen walked away in to a separate corridor. He Shunpoed away into his quarters, where he began to watch Coren through the monitors he set up. He also did the same with Drake and his allies.

Drake was sort of surprised that Emanuel had been able to defeat Karen, but he didn't show it as he answered Emanuel's question "I don't, but Ranpu does." all of his armor disintegrated into light and black mist as a blond woman appeared beside them. "Ranpu, get to it. The sooner we find Xenax, the sooner we can leave this place." Ranpu nodded as she said in a dulcet tone "Hold still and you'll heal faster." and her hands glowed green with healing spiritual energy. "While she's healing him, I think it might be a good idea to explain what Karen and Zeron, the people that I was talking to, really were." Drake sat down, his spiritual energy solidifying the air beneath him, making it seem like he was sitting on a chair. "Did I ever explain to you two what a Daemon was?"
Back to top Go down
Rikura

Rikura

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:55 am

"No, but does it really matter, what matter's is that you heal quick or i'll kick your head off. I also want to know how Drake was made a Vizard. Rikura sat down getting ready for two long stories but at the same time relieved that he could breathe. He waited for one of them to speak but he had all the time in the world, or that's what he thought. So are one of you gonna speak or what, I don't have all day and I'm getting impatient so you better speak up if you know whats good for ya. So stop wasting my precious time.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: How I Became a Vizard.   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:01 pm

"Alright, I'll tell you how I became a Vizard." Emanuel knew his past, and his future. It was all thanks to Gasper, and Kotsuzui, his inner hollow and Zanpakuto spirit....And his old master. Do you really want them to know the secret of how you were created? The secret of your power? Yes, Gasper old friend. They are my comrades and deserve to know. Let them know and be afraid of your true powers! WAhahahahaha! I wonder how happy they will be when they find out I want to kill them all? They wouldn't mind. And so, Emanuel prepared to reveal his past......

"A long time ago, I was just an ordinary Shinigami. Sadly, my ordinariness caught the eye of Aizen. He used me in one of his experiments, implanting a very strong and evil hollow inside me! The bastard. The hollow consumed me, and I turned against most of my comrades, wiping out half the squad. My hollow grew happy, loving all the bloodshed! That was and still is Kotsuzui.(You now it! WAHAHAHAHHA) Lucky for me, the Vizard found out, and fought me, tried to help me control Kotsuzui. After seeing that I was weaker than my inner hollow, they took me and threw me into the prespice world. I got stuck in one of the time currents, and so began training myself in my inner world. After many years, my master took me out of the currents. Except I was nearly dead. Using the power of a strange Zanpakuto, I came back to life. That Zanpakotu was Gasper. The necromantic Zanpakotu, he could control death. And hollows are only a part of death, ergo I gained the power to control hollows! The only way to fully control Gasper was to kill my own master using Gasper. I did. My master became infused with the blade, and now he is" Emanuel paused to regain his breath and show his comrades the hilt of Gasper, where the small purple skull was located " this very skull. That is what gave me my Evil reiatsu. That is my past." Emanuel had finished his sad tale, and rose. "Now lets get a move on! We still have a mad scientist to kill!"
Back to top Go down
Rikura

Rikura

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:36 pm

Well well, a touching story really, makes me wanna cry and the people who make me end up dead. Rikura's zanpakutou transformed into a human-like figure. Please excuse Rikura's personality like this, it's a long story but I suppose I can tell you once this is all over if you're interested, since this is gonna be in our favor. The figure was Rikura's zanpakutou and then whispered. Trying to keep confident in front of Rikura. Humph. Tell me can someone get affected by this hollow of your's, truly a powerful form. But i'm not looking forward to the pain part if there is one. So one of you could continue or tell me something I don't know, don't keep me waiting. Sorry, what he means to say is carry on.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:45 am

OOC: Wow... And I thought it was you two going slow, but it was me... I thought I already posted, and then forgot all about this. Sorry 'bout that.

"Let us go." Drake got up as he turned to Emanuel. "And also, those people we were fighting an hour ago? I don't know how it slipped my mind, but I feel I must point it out. The silver haired man could've killed you easily. We're lucky he's Karen's superior, or else we would have been proper fucked. And if Kain hadn't stepped in right after we left, I shudder to think of what Karen would have placed upon herself to do upon us." Drake's faint English accent leaked into his speech near the end of what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Return to Investigation   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 3:51 pm

OOC: Wb bro. It's also good 2 b back. 2 bad alot of ppl left or disappeared, but time 2 revive this epic story!

"Hmmph. You underestimate me. After alot of training, my power ha increased way beyond my imagination." Emanuel suddenly had a scary thought. "If I let Kotsuzui free....you'd all be dead by know." The real power of Kotsuzui was enourmous, as was the secret surrounding him. "Alright, Drake lead the way! Let's go kick some scientist Arrancar ass!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:04 pm

Drake simply sighed. He doesn't understand who that man was, does he? Kage Ryuu muttered within the confines of Drake's mind. Drake didn't bother to respond to him, nor did he point out that Zeron could level half of Las Noches if he so wished. What he did say, however, was "Trust me, if Zeron thought you a threat, you wouldn't have had time to release Kotsuzui. I'm simply glad he was in a good mood, and that Karen was as pissed as she was." Drake walked past Emanuel as he felt out for Xenax's spiritual energy.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: The Evil Within Emanuel    Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:18 pm

"Kotsuzui can't be released. He can't be tamed or controlled. He just....is. I believe i've already mentioned how he bacame a part of me." Stop it Emanuel. No one believes you! WAHAHHA! They don't understand how dangerous I am, or the begging of my power!!!! Stop it Kotsuzui! I will not let you take over ever again! Even if it means my life......Emanuel's depressing thoughts were true. Releasing the being known as Kotsuzui would throw the whole world into danger, but only a select few knew his secret. You don't have time to argue, my friend. Go and defeat the Arrancar! Your right. Forgive me, Gasper. "Alright guys. If you don't believe in my power, fine. But we do have a threat to stop. IKU ZE!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:54 pm

Drake detected a light feeling of energy in the distance. "Found him. You two better keep up." Drake disappeared suddenly as he Shunpoed forwards, running towards Xenax.

OOC: Hey, what happened to Rikura?
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Thew Evil Disappeared.   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:19 pm

OOC: I have no idea. Maybe the Sphinx's got him? XD.

Emanuel also quickly shunpoed away. The two companions never realized that a dark gateway had opened up and absorbed Rikura. They never noticed the screams of rage right behind them. But they knew they had a mission to complete.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Human World :: Earth :: East Asia-
Jump to: