Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
lilligant

lilligant

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:04 pm

Lilligant walked faster and tried to lose him. She didn't believe him. How could she? She was still trying to get used to having a Soul Reaper actually save her instead of making fun of her.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:33 pm

Drake sighed as he muttered to himself "Didn't think she'd believe me, but I didn't expect her to run away..." Show it to her. Show her what Xenax did to you, and I'm sure she- Drake let out a feral growl at Kage Ryuu, and hoped that Lilligant didn't hear it as he said to Kage Ryuu a little louder than he meant to "That's not something I want to just show off. What he did..." Drake just shook his head as he let Lilligant get a little farther away, but attempted to at least keep her in his line of sight.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:39 pm

Lilligant turned a corner out of his sight and once she did she ran into a hollow. "Oh crap..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:58 pm

Drake sighed as he started to turn around, but he felt something and froze. "Ranpu?" It's a Hollow. And it's close. If you calmed down a little, maybe I could tell you where it is. "I am calm." Drake said through gritted teeth. Yeah, right. Ranpu said sarcastically. It's in the same direction Lilly went. I don't know how close though. I might if you- Drake immediately turned around, cutting her off as he started to walk rather quickly towards Lilligant, hoping that Ranpu's guess was off.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:23 pm

Lilligant screamed as the Hollow hit her into a wall. "Pathetic human... I'm going to eat you alive!", the Hollow then picked her up and opened it's mouth as he lowered her into his awaiting mouth. Lilligant cried as her blood and tears dripped into the Hollow's mouth. Lilligant then whispered, "Liliy... Katana...", then the Hollow roared as his arm and tongue were cut off. Lilligant landed on the ground and panted as she tried to get up.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:30 pm

As Drake heard Lilligant, he broke into a sprint. "God damnit! Darken, Kage Ryuu!" as he drew his sword, it's handle dissolved into a liquid darkness and tore into his arm. He made the turn as blood started to drip from his arm. "Lilligant!" Drake hadn't noticed the blood as of yet, as he charged the Hollow dead on.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:41 pm

Lilligant saw him and stared wide-eyed. "Drake don't!", she got up and ran after him and hugged him from behind. "Stop!", she cried into his back as she noticed he was bleeding. "You're hurt..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:51 pm

"I'm fine, but you don't look like you are. Are you alright?" Drake didn't turn away from the Hollow as he said this. The darkness that wrapped around Drake's arm seemed to get a little bigger as he stared at the Hollow, thus making him bleed a small bit more.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:57 pm

"I'm fine... But... You're not...", she cried as she held on to him tighter. "Please... Let me do this on my own... I won't get stronger if you defeat it...", the Hollow roared again and then Lilligant pushed Drake out of the way as the Hollow tried to hit him but ended up stabing Lilligant in the chest. "Argh!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:01 pm

Drake immediately got up and saw her. His reiatsu flashed and changed as the Hollow's arm (Or bladed thing) was blasted into oblivion. Drake's blade had reverted to sealed as his eyes were pitch black. "I don't usually step in for him. I hope you know what this means Hollow." Ranpu appeared besides Lilligant and checked on her. "Please be conscious..."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:05 pm

Lilligant was concious. If anything she was half alive half dead. Her heart was faintly beating as blood poured from her wounds. The Hollow laughed at him. "As if you could kill me stupid Soul Reaper!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:09 pm

"Cocky much?" Drake laughed as Kage Ryuu finished taking control of Drake's body. "I won't even need my first release to destroy something as petty as you." Kage Ryuu raised his blade with a demonic grin as he finished "But let's just see if I can have a little fun with you."

Ranpu sat down and said "Oh god..." she began to heal her, but she knew that without Shikai, it might not work. "You better wake up soon Drake..."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:20 pm

Lilligant groaned and looked at Ranpu with tears in her eyes. "I don't... Want him... To get hurt..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:22 pm

"Don't worry. Drake can handle it. He's fought a Vasto Lordes and came out on top. That thing ain't gonna so much as scratch him." Ranpu said soothingly. She knew that that was only half-true, as Drake didn't really fight the Vasto Lordes, just played a part in his death.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:31 pm

Lilligant cried as she tried to get up again and coughed up blood. "I... I have to help him.", she then picked up her katana and glared over her shoulder as the Hollow aimed a hit to her and Ranpu. Lilligant got infront of Ranpu and sliced of the Hollow's hand. "I... Don't think you'll live very long with me around...", she smirked as she noticed he couldn't regrow his arm. "Oops did I make you lose an arm? Here I'll lend you one!", she screamed and sliced off the other.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:13 am

Kage Ryuu chckled as he muttered "For once in his life, he made a good choice." Kage Ryuu decided to stand back and see what she could do, but he planned to step in if necessary. He knew Drake would kill him if he didn't.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:47 am

Lilligant chuckled as she dodged a hit from the Hollow before slicing it in half. Then is disappered. "Stupid Hollow. Doesn't know when a real fight is in hitting distance."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:50 am

Ranpu sighed as Kage Ryuu chuckled. "You know what Lilligant? I think I like you. I think it's the fact you killed something, as that always turns me-" Ranpu immediately cut him off as she asked, worried about her "Are you alright Lilly? That hole in your chest ain't looking so comfortable. You should sit down."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:51 am

Lilligant laughed and sat down. She smiled as she looked at Kage Ryuu. "Oh really? Prove it."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:33 pm

Kage Ryuu chuckled as he said "I think Drake would kill me if I did." Ranpu sighed as she asked Kage Ryuu "How is he? Last time this happened... Well, you did it, so you know." Kage Ryuu sighed as well as he said to her "He's been watching. Unlike last time, he gave me control. I didn't take it." Ranpu looked a little surprised as Kage Ryuu finished "It's weird. Something changed about him. Whatever it was, I think he could easily kick my ass around the world in a matter of seconds now. Either way, I'm gonna give him control before I give him a reason to do the ass-kicking." Drake's eyes flashed for a second as Kage Ryuu's emotionless expression gave way to a worried one. "You are probably the most calm person to have just been stabbed in the chest I've ever seen. You sure you're alright?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:38 pm

Lilligant nodded and smiled softly. "I'm fine... I'm just glad you're not hurt...", Lilligant then coughed up some blood and forced a weak smile on to her paleing face. She sat up a bit but ended up falling over. "H-hey Ranpu... I could use some healing now..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:42 pm

"I thought you would. Drake?" Drake and Ranpu sat down next to Lilligant and Ranpu began to heal. The light seemed stronger and brighter with Drake sitting there.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:43 pm

Lilligant faintly smiled as she fell into a calming deep sleep. Her body was exhausted after killing that hollow.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:47 pm

Kage Ryuu materialized as Lilligant fell asleep. "She did well. For a Fullbringer that is. The Hollow didn't seem that strong by our standards." Drake didn't even turn to look at Kage Ryuu as he responded "Yeah, well you're forgetting that our level's our massively different. We fight Gillians for training. But yeah, she did do pretty well." Drake smiled a little as Ranpu smiled faintly.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:48 pm

Lilligant dreamed about Drake, Ranpu, and Kage Ryuu and how they were happy traveling and killing hollows. A smile placed itself upon her sleeping face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next