Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
lilligant

lilligant

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? Empty
PostSubject: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:43 pm

Lilligant was walking around upper Egypt. It's roads dusty and dark. Night had fallen over them. Hollows were out. She could feel them stalking her. They wanted her soul and her's alone. She had never been to Egypt before now. So this was new to her. Everything was.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:11 am

Wow, is this a little late? I mean, it was made in March... You still wanna do it? 'Cause if so, I'll join...
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:54 pm

Sure go ahead.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:09 pm

Jon was pacing around waiting for the Hollows to attack him, when he felt something different. "Arrancar." he dashed off in the direction of the feeling, hoping it was someone he knew.

Last edited by CorenKeitaro on Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:09 am

Lilligant screamed as she was slammed into a wall. No humans came out of their homes. Only her screams echoed throughout the night sky. Her hot blood splattered on the ground and the wall behind her. "You monster!", she screamed as she grabed her bracelet but it was to late as the Arrancar hit her in the back of the neck and knocked her out.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? EmptySun May 29, 2011 1:05 am

They entered Jon's sight just as this happened. Jon unsheathed his sword as he flash-stepped directly behind the Hollow. He then sheathed his sword, which was now coated in the Hollows blood. He then flash-stepped one more time to stand above Lilligant to protect her from any further attacks.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? EmptySun May 29, 2011 1:28 am

Lilligant had no idea what was happening. She then felt a strong foot on her head. She couldn't open her eyes. Or her mouth. "Stupid human."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:28 am

OOC: XD Above, not on...

"I'm not human, Arrancar." he then refocused on the Hollow and said "Shakkahou." and launched a large burst of spiritual energy. It hit the Hollow dead on.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:33 am

Lilligant woke up slowly. "What......?", she tried to focus her vision but failed as she sunk back into unconciousness.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? EmptySun May 29, 2011 3:01 pm

OOC: Is the Hollow dead? Or just not moving? Cuz I stabbed it, slashed it, and shot it. <.< Yeah...

Drake then said to himself "And I forgot to aim for the mask again." he disappeared once more as he slashed the mask and stood behind it. "You gotta love tweaking things." as he flicked the Hollow's blood from his blade.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:31 pm

OOC: It's dead.
She watched him with her blurry vision and then she coughed up some more of her blood as she sat up some more.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:36 pm

Drake sheathed his blade and turned to the woman. "You probably shouldn't be moving." he sat down next to her and used some healing Kido and continued "Hold still."

Last edited by CorenKeitaro on Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:59 pm

OOC: Lilligant is human.
She laid back down and looked away. She could only feel pain.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:05 pm

OOC: Whoops, thought she was Succubus...

Drake continued healing her and asked "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:25 pm

OOC: It's ok.

She nodded slightly and was very weak. Her eyes glared at her puddle of blood.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:29 pm

Drake focused more energy into his healing in order to help faster "Good." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Lilligant nodded as she felt her wounds start to heal. "I'm Lilligant.... Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:38 pm

"The name's Jon. Nice to meet you Lilligant."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:47 pm

She nodded. "Jon.... You know kido?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:51 pm

"You know what that is?" Drake asked slightly surprised. "Yes I do."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:53 pm

Lilligant nodded. "I hate soul reapers...."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:54 pm

"Why?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:55 pm

"They didn't protect me or my family.... That's why I'm alone."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:57 pm

"Sometimes, there are those that can't be helped, for one reason or another." several memories went through Drake's head as he remembered when he died and became a Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:59 pm

She looked away. "But the soul reapers I know only stood and watched as hollows ripped my family to pieces!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next