Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:50 pm

"Yeah, not very many people seem to run along rooftops nowadays for some reason. I can only wonder why." he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:53 pm

She giggled and then she seemed to go back into a depressed state. "I wonder if life will ever be peaceful for anyone here or in the Soul Society..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:00 pm

"Well, that's kinda what the job of the Shinigami is all about. I like to think we at least make a difference, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:01 pm

She nodded. "But love doesn't exist anywhere anymore.... That is why I fight..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:03 pm

"It exists... I think the two of us prove that..." he said quietly, but not to much so.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:04 pm

She looked down. "I don't know if we can prove anything..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:05 pm

"Why not?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:06 pm

"Neither of us can say that we love each other to our faces....", she stood up and started walking to the door to go back downstairs from the roof.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:07 pm

Drake grabbed her arm lightly to stop her as he said "I can. I love you." he said quietly, really hoping he really didn't just screw something up.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:08 pm

She turned and looked at him when he said that. Then she cried as she hugged him tightly. "I love you too!", she continued crying.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:10 pm

He held her close, ignoring the fact that Ranpu was leaning against the doorway into the hotel with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:11 pm

Lilligant reached up and kissed Drake softly on the lips before kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:14 pm

"Took you two quite a bit of time, but I gotta say, I think I'm proud of you Drake. Don't let it go too your head though. I'll leave the two of you alone for a bit." Ranpu waved as she opened the door to the hotel.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:15 pm

Lilligant blushed and then she smiled up at Drake. "I proud of you too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22