Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:29 am

"Oh yeah... Ouch..."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:42 am

Lilligant giggled and smiled as she kissed him deeply. "I wouldn't do that to you."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:43 am

Drake smiled back as he said "I know. I'm just way to awesome." Ranpu laughed as she said "Yeah, as if."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:45 am

Lilligant laughed and then she blushed. "Hey Drake... How much did you love your old girlfriend, fiance, whatever she was?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:47 am

Ranpu and Drake's smiles faded as he went quiet for a second. "A lot. I spent around a year with her." Drake sighed as he said "I trynot to talk about her though. It just brings back memories of what happened to her." he closed his eyes as he finished.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:48 am

Lilligant looked away feeling bad she even asked. She then got up and went to the bothroom.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:50 am

Drake sighed as Ranpu said "Well, that didn't seem to end well." Drake laid back and tried to sleep. If he was right, then the Shinigami would be after him in a matter of days. He sighed, yet again, and pulled out a silver Ipod he snuck through security.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:51 am

Lilligant came back and sat in her seat instead of on Drake's lap. Her eyes held sadness and depression.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:52 am

Ranpu looked at her and asked "What's wrong Lilly?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:55 am

Lilligant seemed to immeditatly snap out of her sadness and smiled. "Nothing is wrong."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:56 am

Ranpu sighed and said "You sure? 'Cuz Drake is out cold. The only thing short of a nuclear warhead that could wake him up, is those damn nightmares of his. And I'm pretty sure neither of those are coming. You sure nothing's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:57 am

Lilligant sighed and looked at Drake. "I shouldn't of brought her up..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:03 am

"Maybe not. But it's not like it really matters. His past is a little touchy, but in the end, he actually likes to think of it. It reminds him of what he was before he became the emotionless mess he was before."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:16 am

Lilligant looked at Drake and smiled softly as she kissed him in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:24 am

Drake seemed to smile a little in his sleep as Ranpu said "Alright, you might want to get some rest. We have a long couple of days ahead of us, and a whole damn lot of jet lag. One last thing though, where does this flight go? I didn't bother on checking."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:46 am

Lilligant nodded and kissed Drake's again before getting comfortable on top of him. She liked how warm he felt. "We... Are going.... To... Nigeria...", she then fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:22 pm

Ranpu chuckled a little and hoped to whatever existed that there wouldn't be any turbulence. She then closed her eyes and fell asleep as well.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:35 pm

Lilligant woke up when the plane landed. "D-Drake?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:01 pm

Drake's eyes opened as he said "Mornin... Or evening... How is you Lilligant?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:17 pm

Lilligant smiled. Her eyes shinned. "I'm good and what about you?", she asked. And she seemed as if she was crushing his chest a little.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:21 pm

Drake smiled a little as he yawned and said "Good, but very very very very very tired." "Well, it looks like we got on a plane and nothing bad happened. I am officially surprised. And tired." Ranpu said with a smile and a yawn.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:12 pm

Lilligant smiled and yawned as she kissed his cheek. "Let's go... I have a hotel already arranged for us."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:14 pm

"Awesome... The sooner I can pass out, the better." Ranpu laughed a little as she got up. she stretched out a little and pulled a bag out of the over-head compartment.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:41 am

Lilligant smirked and kissed him deeply. "If I let you go to sleep...", she said smirking deviously at him. Making sure he got what she meant. Although she was only joking it seemed she was completely serious.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:55 am

Drake chuckled and yawned as he said "Anyway, we might want to get off the plane before it takes off again... Or we're kicked off..." Ranpu nodded as she checked the bag. "Everything's here." Drake muttered something inaudible as he said "Alright, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next