Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:00 pm

"..." Drake said nothing but a simple "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:03 pm

She looked away and stood up and even with her wounds not fully healed she started limping away. "Whatever."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:38 am

"I would lecture you on the importance of holding still while injured, but you're not gonna listen. Now then, I don't think you... That's not gonna come out right... That Hollow nearly killed you just now. I'm following to help."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:59 am

She sighed as she leaned against a wall. "It's not my fault... I hate what you are... Blame the soul reapers from my town."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 2:49 pm

Drake kept silent for a few seconds until Kage Ryuu said Come on now. You won't learn anything about her like this! then Drake said "There are some who also went through things like you. I was watched nearly killed without help from them. The only difference is... Not important. Never mind. I know it isn't your fault, but not all Shinigami are heartless dicks. Just 'cause one group are annoying heartless dicks who don't deserve that title stood there, doesn't mean you have to hate all of 'em. Wow, look at me. I'm protecting the same place I exiled myself from. That's surprising."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:21 pm

She turned and looked at him. "So you know how I feel?... Heh..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:31 pm

"Yes..." "Come on Drake! I'm really tired..." someone then walked up behind Drake. She had royal purple hair and golden eyes and wore the standard attire of a Shinigami. We've been walking all day and then you completely ditched me! That's not fair... Drake cracked a smile and said "Maybe if you actually turned back, you wouldn't have been left."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:06 pm

Lilligant looked at the woman. "Who are you?", she asked in a very arrogant, angry, tempermental, selfish, up-tight, and smart mouth way.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:10 pm

OOC: Very descriptive...

The woman smiled and said "I'm Ranpu! Nice to meet ya!"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:31 pm

She snorted and then she continued to slowly limp away. "Stupid, idiotic, bubbly, energetic, jerks.", she growled lowly and then she stopped and collasped. Her wounds had started to bleed again.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 1:05 am

The woman walked over and said "What?" and Drake said "She's my Zanpakuto, not a Shinigami." "You hate Shinigami or something?" Drake gestured for her to shut up as he said to Lilligant "She'll be healing you, just try not to move so much. You're gonna end up knocking yourself out."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:48 am

She looked away. "I don't want or need your help."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:24 pm

"You may not want it, but I think you do want to live. It's get healed or die. Obvious choice for me. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:15 pm

"Fine. I'll accept your help... But I won't next time."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:18 pm

Ranpu smiled and said Alright. and started to heal her. Drake sat down for a sec and said "So, why are you here? You don't strike me a sightseer."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:54 pm

She growled. "I am here to search for my uncle but... I was told he was killed last week unexpectantly by some sharp object. So the hollows were following me because of my spiritual pressure and I thought I had 'em until you showed your ugly face... Soul Reaper."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 2:48 am

Drake laughed and said "You had them? You were on the ground bleeding and unconscious. And ugly? That- Really doesn't offend me. If you're gonna insult someone, you gotta think 'em through. Calling me ugly, not real good. Now then, insulting my Zan, that would have struck a chord." Drake smiled as he continued "Now then, based on what you said to me, I already have an insane amount of insults for you. I would piss you off pretty fast." "Are you trying to get her angry?" It was obvious that that was Drake's goal. He then smiled wider, getting really creepy as he simply stood there, wondering what her response would be.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:52 am

She snickered. "Like you could make me angrier than I already am... I've been picked on almost all my life... I've heared it all so go ahead make me cry."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:30 pm

Drake nodded and sat down "I don't plan to. I just wanted to see what you're reaction was." Ranpu sighed as she said "Come one Drake, would you stop it? You do this every time you meet someone like this. Remember-" "Yup, I do. Like I said to him, I simply wanted to see how much she hates us. And by the looks of it, there is some serious hate here." "Just stop. You're being a dick." "Yes I am."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:54 pm

Lilligant looked at him. "I doudt you have a dick. Mine is probably bigger than your's."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:58 pm

Drake laughed and said "Now that was a good insult."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:27 pm

She stood up and walked over to him. "Prove to me ya got one and I'd be surprised to see that it's as tiny as your Zanpakuto's power."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:30 pm

"Hey! It's not that small... My power I mean." Drake face-palmed at how she said that and said "Good. You should probably sit down though, you're gonna rip yourself open. Again I might add." Drake was smiling as he said this.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:08 pm

Lilligannt smirked and sat in his lap. "Oh I can feel how small it is.", she snickered. "It is just as small as your Zanpakuto's power."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:34 pm

Drake stood up, embarrassed, as Ranpu laughed and said "That was pretty funny. It was still insulting, but funny nonetheless." Drake opened his mouth to give some witty retort, but nothing came out of his mouth as his face was a bright red.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next