Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:19 pm

"I somehow doubt that. You just gotta learn to harness your powers. I believe I had a friend like you actually... Except he was a dude, and he never shut up..." Drake seemed a little contemplative as he said "Now that I think about it, he was nothing like you... Except for his powers. He could transform things into other things. I think at one point, some dude aggravated him, and he made a flamethrower..." Drake shuddered as he continued "Anyway, before that, he could make swords, knifes, pretty much anything simple. You asked for a gun though, you instead got a hand-held explosive. Only problem is, they explode in your hand... Anyway, Ranpu taught him something about harnessing his power and other things that bored me to sleep, and he made a gun that didn't explode. The first time. But hey, nobody's perfect..."

Last edited by CorenKeitaro on Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:28 pm

Lilligant looked down as she laid back down on the bed. "I don't get why... All three of you think I can get stronger..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:33 pm

"If it's any consolation, I don't." "Hey!" "Okay, okay..." "It's because you can. Simple as that. It might take a little while, but you will get stronger eventually. I think there was this saying in this one class I slept through..." "Nothing good comes without effort?" Drake shrugged as he said "Close, but not quite. Though it does say pretty much the same thing. I think it was 'Nothing worth having comes easy'. I would say I live by that just for fun, but the fact I couldn't remember it kinda makes it obvious I don't." Drake said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:37 pm

Lilligant sighed and rolled over. Her body curled up as she thought about her parents.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:28 am

Drake pulled out one last thing as Lilligant curled up. "Damn Keitaro, you always know what to supply..." he put something inside of his jacket as he turned to Lilligant and said "Lilly? You alright? You seem a little sad."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:31 am

"I miss my family....", she cried silently as her body visibly tensed.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:45 am

Drake sat down next to her as she said soothingly " I know you do..." Kage Ryuu sighed as he said "We need to go. Are you coming with? You're stronger than you think Elegance. And we know you miss them. Drake misses everyone from before. And I'm stuck listening to him bitch 'n moan about it on a bi-weekly basis. And I've gone through it for years. If there's one thing you really gotta learn, it's that no matter what, you got someone to watch your back. Now then, Ranpu. I am expecting to get something good out of not berating her?" Ranpu sighed and said "Oh don't worry, no good deed goes unpunished... But he's still right Lilly. You may have lost them, but isn't that reason to cherish even more what you get now, and what you get later? That's Drake way of seeing things. Instead of living in the past, full of regret, which he still does, just not as often, he looks forward and sees what he could lose, and fights to protect it. If he knows he's gonna lose something, he doesn't lay back and let it happen. He gets up, and makes the guy taking it live in a living Hell until he gets it back, or he passes out from screaming too much. You would be surprised at how often that occurs..." she shook her head as Drake said "Here's a shorter version. You may have lost what you had, but that doesn't mean you have to lay back and let it happen again. If you're gonna go down, go down making his life a living Hell. Now then, I'm pretty sure that if I was in danger, you would be rushing to save my good-for-nothing-though-unbelievably-good-looking ass. Am I right?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:51 am

Lilligant nodded and hugged Drake. "No hollow-screaming-jerky-mother-of-a-Creepy-Soul is touching my Drake!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:02 am

The three of them smiled as Kage Ryuu said "Then I take it we're ready?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:29 am

Lilligant smirked. "Kage Ryuu... Would you mind if you lost your bits and some very important organs?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:32 am

"This is me shutting up." Kage Ryuu said as he went quiet.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:34 am

Lilligant smirked as she then said, "Lily Katana.", a pissed and crazed grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:35 am

"Eep!" Kage Ryuu disappeared as Ranpu laughed and said "You deserved it."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:36 am

"See Kage Ryuu I can get mean when I want to be!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:24 pm

Drake chuckled as he said "He does have somewhat of a point-" "No matter how small it is..." Ranpu muttered to herself as Drake continued "And we should figure something out soon. If Xenax is still alive, after so many deaths that not even God could count them, then it might not be a good idea to stay in one place too long. Though once he's dead, we're completely dfree to be lazy." Ranpu smiled a little as she said "Basically, when Xenax goes down, Drake is all yours."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:30 pm

Lilligant smiled. "Then lets go kill that jerk-of-a-devil-eating-monster!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:33 pm

Drake smiled as well as Ranpu nodded and said "Yeah! Let's do it!" Drake nodded and said "Alright, just one question. How the Hell are we gonna find the two of them?" Ranpu shrugged and responded "Oh, I'm pretty sure they'll find you first." Drake shrugged as he muttered "Good point..." he flipped a trench-coat on as he said "Alright, let's go."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:47 pm

Lilligant grabed his hand and held it tightly. "We're not going to die during this right?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:48 pm

"If we were, I would have already gotten you somewhere safe, and very, very far from here. Trust me, the worst of it will probably be having to listen to Xenax's lengthy monologues. Good God, I hate those."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:52 pm

Lilligant giggled and smiled. She then nuzzled his neck and smiled.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:20 pm

Ranpu smiled as she said "Alright, so we better go. Who knows what kinda creepy stuff Xenax is doing."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:43 pm

Lilligant nodded as she held on to Drake.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:04 pm

Ranpu opened the door and walked out, and Drake quickly followed. The proceeded to exit the hotel as Ranpu said "Now then, if I were a psychopathic serial murderer who works under a Half-Arrancar, Half-Vaizard, asshole, where do you think I would hide?" "Probably in a hotel. Preferably with pizza delivery service." Drake nearly screamed like a little girl as Ranpu whipped around. "I told ya he'd find us..." "Long time no see Jon." a man in a black cloak was standing behind them. Drake then said "Okay, I've had some horrible luck, but this is just no. We just walked outside." "I've known where you were since that plane landed. I've had someone watch you all this time." Drake sighed as he said "Hold on dude. If we're gonna fight, can we fight somewhere where we aren't probably gonna blow some people up?" the man laughed as he said "I'm not here to fight Drake. I'm here to tell you that it is not I who is your enemy." Drake face-palmed as he said "Oh for the love of all things sweet, delicious and chocolaty..." "Watch out for him. He has a minion far stronger than Sarp, or Flekoon. You will recognize him in time. He loves to leave behind hints to his identity. Here is the first." the man simply flipped a coin into Drake's hand as he finished "I will help you. He has broken the Code of the Demonic Era, the Code of Draconic Loyalty, and many more. I am sure that in time, you will find him. What was his name? Ah yes, Draconis. His underling. Either way, I shall help you." Drake sighed as he said "And why? You've tried to kill me more times than I can count." "Because boy, this man is a threat to the both of us. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, even if it be temporary." "Fine. If you find any hints, bring them to me. Now leave me. I'm tired of looking at you're scarred as Hell face Xenax."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:35 pm

Lillligant hid behind Drake as she watched and listened. She was scared more than before.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:55 pm

"Fine, fine. I know when I'm not wanted. And also, I would save that Okon if I were you. You never know when you're headed for the Underworld." Xenax disintegrated as he laughed menacingly and Drake looked at the coin. "This thing's either a sick joke, or we're fighting something directly connected to Hell. This is a Charon's Okon. This's in no way good."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?
Page 14 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next