Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:43 pm

Drake closed his eyes, he obviously had a little bit of trouble processing this. "I'm sorry. I never should have gone there without learning control. I'm so sorry."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:49 pm

She didn't look at him or Kage Ryuu. She simply stood up and looked at the ground. "You can't change the past Drake so..... Don't try to apologize for it.... The deed has already been done and so has the pain and suffering...", she said in a pained, sorrowful, and disgusted voice. She then walked past Kage Ryuu and left them their. She walked to the nearest hotel and got a room. Then she laid on her bed and went to sleep. But only nightmares filled her head as she dreamed herself in her great grand-father's place and Drake as the man. She cried when she woke up and tried to control the struggled sobbing as she sat up craddling her knees to her chest.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:02 am

On the roof of the hotel was Drake, Kage Ryuu, Ranpu, and Coren. "That has to sting. I'm sorry man." Drake shrugged. "What she said was true. The deed is done. Whether or not the Dæmon was controlling me is irrelevant. Even if she had been doing it to sate bloodlust, it was still my body, my blade that was used to do it." "And it was my body used to impale the poor innocents." "And my mind clouding your capability to take control of your body again. If anyone's to blame, it's her, the damn Dæmon who controlled your body." "If anything, you're as much a victim as her. You had to stand there as someone used your body to kill your girlfriend. That's harsh man." Draek just waved it off, back in the same emotionless husk he had been but only a week ago.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:07 am

She cried and cried. Her crying probably heared by everyone in the hotel and out. Her sobbing was not going to end anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:13 am

"Wow, you're kind of an emo dick, you know? Seriously, I don't know if it's my heightened senses, but I can hear her sobbing. And you with the better senses can't?" Drake looked at the ground and said nothing, making Coren flick him off and say "Wow dude. What happened to you?" Coren walked away quietly, wondering how Drake could have been broken, even if he knew the answer. Coren knocked on the door to Lilligant's room, hoping to calm her down a little somehow.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:19 am

Lilligant got up and opened the door. Tears clouding her vision. "Coren?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:20 am

"Yeah, it's me. I was on the roof with Drake when I heard you. I was kinda hoping I could help you calm down a bit? And this isn't some advance on you, as the other few times I randomly appeared at someone's door they took it that way. They also took a pan and hit me with it, but I'm pretty sure you won't do that... Right?" he finished jokingly.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:23 am

She sighed and hugged him still crying. Her body trembling.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:25 am

"It's all right. It's alright." he let go of her as he asked "Do you mind if I come in?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:34 am

She shook her head and then went and laid back down on her bed.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:35 am

(Shook her head yes, or no?)
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:39 am

(no as in she doesn't mind)
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:40 am

(Ah, okay.)

Coren walked in sat down near her. "Are you alright? You were crying pretty hard."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:43 am

"Drake is probably pissed.... Sad..... And angry......", she craddled herself in a ball as she cried harder.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:45 am

"I'm gonna go with emotionless actually. I don't think he can really feel much anymore in the ways of sad face. He just blocks off all emotion. I guess it's like a defense mechanism. You can't really hurt him emotionally. Right now, he's just sitting on the roof, looking down at the ground between his legs."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:49 am

Lilligant cried harder. "And it's all my fault!", she got up and rushed out. Her body still trembling as she ran out of the hotel in the line of Drake, Ranpu, and Kage Ryuu's line of sight. Her face pink and her eyes red from crying.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:51 am

Coren Shunpoed beside her once more as he said "No, actually, it's not. The reason he's acting like this is because of Kre-" Coren caught himself before finishing, remembering how Drake didn't want anyone else to know of what the Dæmons were.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:15 am

Lilligant didn't listen to him. "Coren shut up and leave me alone!", she then ran as fast as she could after yelling in Coren's face.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:19 am

Coren was surprised at the way she screamed at him, but then he was just pissed. "Fine." Coren just turned and walked away. Drake watched the two of 'em from the roof, Ranpu and Kage Ryuu having already returned to their sword forms. Drake dropped down from the roof of the hotel and started to follow Lilligant, seeing as everytime she was alone, something targeted her.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:22 am

She kept on running and then she stopped in an alley and collasped to her knees exhausted and crying. "I-it's all my fault..... He's turned back into an emotionless reck again....", she said sobbing as she didn't notice the hollow reaching for her.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:23 am

Drake tore through the Hollow's arm in a split second as he said "Emotionless, maybe. But not a wreck."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:27 am

Lilligant looked at him in shook as the hollow roared and then ran off. She got up and hugged him. "Drake..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:29 am

"That's my name," he said jokingly. He smiled as he continued "Though the Hollow might not wait for us, so maybe we could kill it first?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:29 am

She nodded and kissed him before smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:32 am

Drake turned to the Hollow as he said "So, you wanna kill it? It was trying to kill you after all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?
Page 18 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next