Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:06 pm

He immediately grabbed his burger and took a bite, as Kage Ryuu said "Oh... My... God..." the waiter walked over to Kage Ryuu with an incredible amount of bacon. "I hope you don't think I'm paying for this Drake..." Drake shrugged and she said "You have a point..."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:21 pm

Lilligant laughed as she continued eating. Then she finished as she smirked and took a bite from the other side of Drake's burger. "It's so delicious~!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 3:33 am

"Oh my god, that was better than you. So much bacon..." Ranpu laughed a little as she said "To you, everything is better than god, and nothing is as good as bacon." "Damn straight." Drake laughed a little and smiled at Lilligant. In his thoughts, he heard Kage Ryuu say Dude, please tell me your not- Shut up Kage Ryuu. Eat your food. I ate it all, so ha! I can do whatever I want now... Ranpu sighed audibly as she responded out loud "If I didn't know you were a 200 year old bacon loving pervert, I would swear you were 6..." Drake laughed at this, as Kage Ryuu started arguing about something random in his head. "Well, at least we won't run out of entertainment." Drake smiled as he heard Ranpu say You're acting, oddly enough, normal around Lilligant. Drake looked towards her and saw the ear to ear grin stretched across her face as he shut off his mind before either of them could continue, doing it all while blushing profusely. She then said to him aloud "Well you do..."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:14 pm

Lilligant just looked between all of them. She didn't understand what was going on. But she knew it had to do with Drake and Kage Ryuu and Ranpu.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:22 pm

Drake turned back to Lilligant and said "Half our conversations are usually in our head. Ranpu said something about the way I act." "Around you to be specific." Drake then said jokingly in his mind 'Sword-Form?' "Never mind. I said nothing... Maybe some food would be good..." she said in the same tone. "Hey, if you're getting food, I want more bacon." "She hasn't eaten, and you already ate a metric ton of the stuff dude." "What!?! Only a metric ton!?!" Drake chuckled as he finished his delicious bacon burger.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:34 pm

She nodded and then she smiled as she watched them. "I'll go get us some waterbottles."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:54 pm

"Alright. Thanks."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:41 am

She got up and grabed them some water bottles and came back. "H-hey um... Drake... What does Ranpu mean about the way you act around me?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:37 pm

Ranpu and Kage Ryuu turned to look at the two of them as Drake's face turned red. Again. He opened his mouth to say something, but he was at a complete loss of words. Ranpu face-palmed as she said "He likes you!" Drake looked at Ranpu as if he was going to kill her. Ranpu shrugged while smiling widely as she returned to... Actually, she still wasn't doing anything.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:46 am

She blushed as she looked at Drake. She then set the waterbottles on the table as she leaned over and kissed his forehead. "Y-you like me? Despite the fact that I hate Soul Reapers... Although not all of them now..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:28 pm

"Y-yeah I do." as Drake said this, Ranpu looked over, her grin had turned into a caring smile.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:19 pm

Lilligant smiled as she kissed him and then she blushed darkly. "I like you too."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:24 pm

Kage Ryuu stood up and said "Pause the movie, bathroom break." Ranpu face-palmed as she said "Why now? Seriously, they were in the middle of something." "Would you rather I-" "Go. Just go. And don't try to finish that sentence, please." Ranpu sighed and turned to the two of them. "Something tells me that spoiled the mood?" she said half-jokingly. "Resisting urge..." "WHAT'S UP PEOPLE!!!" Drake jumped and knocked over his chair as he yelled out "Kage Ryuu, you son of a-" "Creepy scientist? I know." "You're dead once I get up..."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:34 pm

Lilligant stared and then she went over to Drake and smirked. "We can team up and beat him."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:15 pm

OOC: Yeah, sorry about not posting in the last week, but my house's wiring is horrible. I tried to turn on the dryer and my step-dad's power-strip lit on fire. It took a couple days to get a new strip, get an electrician to fix it, and make sure that nothing would light on fire again. And then, to top it off, my CAT-5 cable went haywire. So yeah, sorry about not posting.

Drake smirked as well as he got up. Kage Ryuu squealed like a girl as he jumped underneath a table. "Aww, I forgot he can read minds. There goes my plan!" he said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:37 pm

Lilligant laughed as she smirked and then she kissed Drake on the cheek and whispered, "Lily Katana.", her bracelet then turned into a pick and white katana. "Hey Kage Ryuu! If you wanted to go to the bathroom earlier you should've left without saying anything... Because now once I'm done with you... You won't be able to even have perverted thoughts.", she smirked as she narrowed her eyes at him.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:42 pm

"Eep!" Drake laughed as he said "It's been a while since someone scared Kage Ryuu that bad." Kage Ryuu poked his head out from under the table to see what Lilligant was holding. He immediately pulled his head back in, regretting that motion.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:54 pm

Lilligant smirked as she knocked the table over and then aimed a hit to Kage Ryuu's leg. Her eyes were still narrowed and she kinda looked like a blood lusted killer.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:05 pm

Kage Ryuu once again squealed as he evaporated into darkness and reformed in Drake's sheath. "Yeah, I think that's his version of wetting himself."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:00 pm

Lilligant smiled as she went back over to Drake and looked at Kage Ryuu. "Next time he won't have any time to get into your sheath.", she smirked and then she grabed her water bottle and started walking out of the hotel. Her katana had turned back into her bracelet and she put it on her wrist. "Looks like another boring day.", she said sighing as she walked down the street.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:19 pm

"Well, at least boring's better than dying. Most of the time..." Drake said, smiling as he grabbed his water-bottle and followed her.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:54 pm

She laughed as she turned and kissed his cheek softly. "I agree. Hey Drake do you really like me? Because I... I don't really think you do."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:13 pm

"How come?" Drake looked a little confused.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:19 pm

Lilligant looked away. "Because it seems as if you're trying to just fool me into liking you so you can use my power for you're own..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:22 pm

"Actually, I don't really care for power. Doubt that sounds convincing though, as most people are power-hungry jack-asses. But trust me, I'm not the kinda guy to betray people. I've been betrayed enough to know how much it stings when you get stabbed in the back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?
Page 6 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next