Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wanderin' the desert

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

Wanderin' the desert - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:54 pm

As the Conversation went on Roy analyzed them both as analyzing was very easy for roy.. He watched as they went back and forth with their own bouts. Roy wasnt very interested in what they had to say. He was only curious as to why a soul reaper was out in the middle of the las noches desert. That same feeling was probably pertaining to the soul reaper as to why a Quincy was out in the middle of the las noches desert. Roy wasnt going to introduce himself yet.. He wanted to use the soul reaper for an experiment. If this Soul reaper is anywhere near foolish enough to take on a Espada, Roy wanted to use the battle as a project. As far as he was concerned. The Arrancar would probably put up a fight but. Against a Espada they would be at an impasse. That was unless Roy helped. His Abilities were on par with that of a High Arrancar. But Roy needed more time for his greater inventions before he died fighting like an idiot. "So.. Your real goal is to kill an Espada Scientist..?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:04 pm

Drake twitched when Roy spoke and then said "You're the Quincy. Roy, right? You smell...Different from the other Quincies..." Drake then got even more hyper and energetic as he asked "What are your powers?" Drake nearly tripped over himself without even moving, and then stopped being hyper and went back to normal. Drake got up and said "Okay, that was weird. I felt like an overactive twelve-year old, and I acted like one too... Sorry about that." He then said "Kage, if that was you than I'm gonna kick your-" but then stopped because he noticed he was talking out loud. Drake then said "Sorry about that, I am used to thinking out loud."

OOC: In the start of the message, Drake is trying to change the subject off of the Espada because Alexx didn't seem to want to talk about him.

Last edited by CorenKeitaro on Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something.)
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:53 pm

Roy gave the Reaper a look of disdain "People like you to overzealous for their own good. If i were you i would control yourself. and fast as i dont take lightly to people of your style. My styles of fighting are nothing of your concern due to the fact that i dont know you. So i will once again kindly ask you to calm down." Roy turned to alex "So then what do you plan on doing now? You have the items you need. So all you have to do left is kill this esteemed scientist?"
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:57 pm

"Yes, and no. He knows i am alive, and that i drop by the fortress every now and then, but i dont think he knows why. He also has his eye on Ren, my friend in the fortess i spoke of earlier, Jon, so when we meet him, it will be when Szayel is sleeping, or too busy with his health-giving servants to notice his best man has disappeared." I turned more towards Jon. "My name is Alexxandra Yoru, mainly addressed as Alexx."

A small rumble came from my bag. I opened it and dug through the items i had stashed inside, taking out a dark stone covered by a natural garnet gem, well polished and very shiny.

"It's Ren. He's screwed, and most likely wont last the night. If you wish to tag along, come. Otherwise, stay out of my way." My eyes turned to an iridescent purple, a huge difference from my dark green as before. I turned east, and started to walk, turning into a fast jog, then i was speeding almost as fast as the wind towards Las Noches.

[/b]OOC: You guys better act fast, because i sped up to my wind speed in under five seconds.[b]
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Temporary leave: Drake   Wanderin' the desert - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:45 am

Drake smiled and flash-stepped to keep up with her. Drake chuckled for some unknown reason and his pupils had become slits. He followed her as he asked "So, Ren is in trouble, we're running into the enemy base while they have the advantage and could be setting a trap for some reason, and you think that we can just waltz right in there? That's my kind of thinking." Drake's body started glowing with a blood red and black aura as his spirit energy started to increase as Kage Ryuu's lust for blood extended to his mind. His spiritual pressure seemed to be kind of evil, and even a little demonic. Drake managed to stop himself from laughing maniacally as he asked Alexx "What is with this place? It feels like it's strengthening my sword, while at the same time increasing my emotions. Is this normal for a Shinigami?" shortly after he asked this he felt something was wrong. Horribly, horribly wrong. Drake's mind seemed to overload as Kage Ryuu's spiritual pressure exploded. The burst of spirit energy made the ground he stepped on melt into glass. Drake then said "It's happening again..." Drake then said to Roy and Alexx "I'll be right there guys, I've got to control my spiritual pressure and meditate for a little while. Keep going without me." Drake sat down and then started to meditate as Alexx and Roy left him.

OOC: I'm gonna be offline for a while, and I don't know how long, so just keep playing without me for a while. See you guys later.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:54 am

"Hirenkyaku"

A disc of spiritual energy lifted roy into the air as he immediately caught up with them. The more spiritual energy he adds the faster he goes but he has no reason to beat them as it is not a race and roy doesnt even feel like fighting. He's just studying the arrancar.
"And how many espada are there total in the base?"
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:32 pm

I thought for a moment, then shrugged. "Not sure, but Ren told me there was ten. He also said an eleventh was being added, but I'm not comepletely sure about it." I wasn't even tired even though we probably traveled an extremely long distance that many would give up from walking so long. "That stone you saw is like a communication device between Las Noches and myself. It's kind of embarassing, but Grimmjow found it one day when Ren was out scouting for others to recruit, and he talked for about an hour to me ignoring him until he finally said who he was. He said he promised to not tell anyone about it, but he spilled it to Ulquiorra and every now and then, he uses it to catch up with his former best arrancar." I don't know why I was telling Roy this. Probably my split personality again.

I sharply turned right, and ran straight into a rock formation, skidding to a halt on the inside. "It's fine, the rock feels as if it's not even there." I quietly called to Roy. "Just be quiet, we're in the fortress."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:33 pm

As she hushed him, he gave her a very thoughtful look.. "And lets say everything goes wrong and every bloodthirsty mongrel in this fortress attempts to eat you then what do we do? I feel like im no match for an Espada" Roy could only imagine how fast he would have to think when the situation came up that alot of strong enemies would come flying from out of any crevice in this majestic fortress
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 6:06 am

I looked around cautiously, then responded without looking at Roy. "I'm not a velociraptor for nothing. I'll just drag you along if we get discovered, I can outrun most things in here. Ulquiorra won't come after us, and if he does he'll just lead us out of here and tell us to put on an act."

The hallway where we had entered was very dark, and even with my nightvision of the developed ability I now call 'Murasakime' I couldn't see very far. I heard nothing, but I had the urge to go left. I sensed someone there, but it felt like something was drawing me to the left, and a big gaping hole to the right was all that awaited me.

"Choose one. Gaping hole feeling, or being drawn feeling even though you feel someone's there."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:46 pm

"I choose neither do to the fact that i wish not to ermm die?" Roy felt very disappointed that he would have to put on an act. Everything has a weakness and he could easily find it.. "Well atleast your doing this for a reason.." Everyone is looking for someone and Roy was helping Alex about that so if he died atleast he died with something of good achievement on his mind.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:18 pm

Drake awoke from his meditative state and got up. He looked around for the others and then sighed as he said "I forgot to ask them where to go!" Drake looked for Las Noches and saw it when he turned around. He made a mad dash for it using his Shunpo. After only a little bit, he made it there. Drake looked for an entrance, but saw nothing. He swore and quietly called out "Alexx! Roy! Where are you guys?" Drake started running his hands along the walls after asking this, hoping they hadn't gone too far to hear him. He stopped pushing on the walls and decided to just break his way through the rock. He unsheathed his sword, activated Shikai, and charged a wall. And as he swung he went through the wall with no physical form. So he fell on his face in confusion. As he ell he yelped loudly. He sighed and then heard footsteps further ahead. He quietly charge forward hoping that it was Roy and Alexx.

OOC: You guys didn't hear him calling you because he didn't call loud enough, so you don't know he's coming.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:44 pm

I stared at Roy with a 'You've got to be kidding me' look, then just chose to go left. I could only see a few feet in front of me, but the feeling of someone being down this hallway had vanished. It felt as if a few hours had gone by, but only a few minutes. I was getting irritated. "He said he was around here somewhere..." I said aloud to myself. "Where is he?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:34 am

Drake ran forwards until he hit a turn. He was about to turn right, when he heard someone say something only a little bit pst the the entrance to the right corridor. He got ready to fight as he called out quietly, but louder than last time, "Alexx? Roy? Gay pink scientist guy? Who's there?" he charged into the corridor before anyone could respond, in case it was an enemy, and ran right into Alexx. They both fell over and Drake said "Alexx?"
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:54 am

"Yes, it's me, Jon. But I'm a bit irritated because Ren was supossed to be around here somewhere!" I pounded the floor next to me, making a dent where my fist hit the floor. A dent...it was suppossed to form a crack, not a dent. "Did you see that?" I pointed to where the dent was, but it already formed back to it's flat form again.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:54 am

Drake nodded and said "I saw it. Shouldn't it have cracked rather than dented? This doesn't seem like the right type of ground for it to be denting. that and the fact that it just fixed itself. wierd huh?" as Drake got up, the weird giddiness came back. Drake swore and said "There's something about this place... Anyway, I don't know much about this place, but is it supposed to have regenerating flooring?"
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:03 am

I got up in one smooth move. "Last time I was here they didn't have it, and Ren informs me of everything he can get his talons on. Either they beat it out of him, or they messed with his head. Either way, this building is a scientist trap."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 5:50 am

Drake got up as well and said "Talons? I hope that's not literal..." Drake swore in his mind at his hard to control giidiness as it started to slowly creep into his speech again. He then asked "Also, beat what out of him? What you said don't make much sense... And also, seeing as we're trying to fight an Espada, Szyel no less, couldn't he have easily messed with Ren's head, and set up a trap after using Ren to send an emergency signal? That just strikes me as the kinda thing you'd expect from your enemies."
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:49 am

I laughed heartedly. "I guess I'm still not used to having company, that what you explained in further detail is exactly what im saying." I looked behind us down the other way, feeling that same feeling of being watched. This time, I could see the uniform shoes of some Arrancar with lower spiritual pressure than I had. I heard a voice in the back of my head, a gnarly mixture of a hundred hollows with a familiar touch to it, saying something in a language I couldn't understand.

Hjälp mig, Alexx....Döda mig, var vänlig...

Whoever it is, its someone who has been in my memory and close to me for a while during my times in this fortress.

OOC: you guys don't sense him because he has a special connection to Alexx, until a drop of a liquid can be slightly heard. Until then, you just think she's paranoid or crazy or another you come up with.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:32 am

Roy kept calm he didnt want to reveal the fact that he was experimenting with the two. It had already become obvious that the soul reaper was afraid to die against the arrancar so he became her subordinate. To her he was something to easily dispose of because she wanted to get what she wanted even if that meant giving up his life. "I'm starting to think your crazy... But then again i think to much sometimes and its obvious your not going crazy because.. well your already dead" Whether this anger either of them he didnt care much he could easily bait the area they were in causing every hollow to grow rampant and attack the two of them as he hid his spiritual pressure... They're both dead but wish to act as if they have emotions. And thats what amused roy most.

OOC: What language is that Swedish?
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:50 pm

I pointed at myself. "Who me?"

OOC: Yep, Swedish. It looked cooler than the other ones i tried to translate.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:17 pm

"Both of you, you seem to act paranoid in which you really arent. And as for the soul reaper. His emotions are buzzing out of control and its obvious that when we get into a fight some majestic being is going to come out during battle. Or something bad might go wrong in which hes stuck in some void and cant use any of his power to help us in the fight. He seems to be a rather weak link.. Also. I forgot to ask. Jon what is your soul reaper rank?"
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:35 pm

*Is really confused now, and just stares at Roy.*

"Hanu, todaner sep reft."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:45 pm

"And what does that mean might i ask?" Different languages werent roys strong spot
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:26 pm

"It means-" I was cut off because someone flew past the three of us, and took me along with them, leaving scratch marks on the wall closest to where i was standing, leaving Roy and Jon alone and with really bad bedhair because of the force of the wind my arrancar-napper created.

OOC: the words meant 'Come, wisk the evil from the halls of judgement.'
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:25 pm

Roy caught his hat in the distance gust... And when alex left he realized he had a predicament on his hands... Roy turned an pulled out a small cross... He used it to gather spiritual particles near him.. with the cross allowing him to pan to particles in and out for creating his bow he was able to use it as a bright aura... "Were most likely going to have to ask around for help and may get into a few fights.. hopefully you can hold your own if we get into a tag team fight.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanderin' the desert
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Hueco Mundo :: Desert Sands-
Jump to: