Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wanderin' the desert

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

Wanderin' the desert - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:13 pm

OOC: Yes he's being shot at by 50 ceros. I do suggest you move o.O
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:44 pm

Xenax smiles as he teleports out of the way of Neo's Cero and summons something... It blocks all of the other Ceros and leaves a huge smoke cloud as if he had been hit. As the smoke fades away, it shows he has a shield that has been practically disintegrated and he's bleeding a little in his stomach, but not much. Xenax smiles as he said The Ceros of 50 weak Hollow is nothing. A god such as I could never have been killed with such a weak attack. What you see before you, Xenax gestured to himself Is a natural Vasto Lordes. Xenax then laughed insanely as Drake said "Doesn't matter. Your bleeding. If you can bleed, you can die. That's good enough for me."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:22 pm

OOC:Okay now i dont know if we can fight with vasto's or else this would break out in a large war
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:40 pm

OOC: He's a Vasto, but somethings different with him. He isn't a normal Arrancar. He's actually a lot weaker than most, it's his Bakoto that gives him power. Take that away and he's got the strength of a standard Adjuchas.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:41 pm

OOC:how do i break the bakoto?
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:12 pm

OOC: The same way you break all Bakoto. Break the white stuff. On Xenax it's laced around his entire right arm and chest.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:15 pm

I saw that Xenax was bleeding, and smiled, a certain look in my eyes taking over my personalities. "Now your making me feel hot...stop it or I'll come and make you cold."

OOC: hehe, that sounded....well....perverted. Laughing
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:20 pm

Drake looked at Alexx and said "Wait what?"

OOC: Yo Alexx, wanna join chat?
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:23 pm

OOC: sure

"You don't want to know what happens when I smell fresh blood...ready yourself for a psycopathic madwoman."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:28 pm

"After hearing that, I kinda did." Drake looked at Xenax and said "Target the stuff on his chest. It's his weak point. Without that Bakoto, it should be easy to take him out."
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:32 pm

"With pleasure." I threw a dagger at him, then sonido'd in front of him, striking his chest, then slashing his back and behind his knees with my speed.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:36 pm

"Some god you are to bleed before our very eyes. Il make you enjoy your death!.. I am coming to kill you for death is inevitable! everyone gets a second chance.!" As he shouted these words his muscles started to grow a bit as he tensed up and reiatsu start flashign everywhere and a horde of hollows were behind him.. Neo then sonido behind Xenax at about 50 yards as the hollows fired another 50 ceros roy fired 3 of his own all targeted for Xenax's bakoto "Let's see what happens when you take the powers of a god away from a god!!" It would be best for Night to move fast or be disintegrated in the blast
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:41 pm

I felt a reiatsu spike, and moved back to my former position, away from Xenax
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:48 pm

Xenax Sonidoed at such an insane speed that he dodged not only Neo's Ceros, but 30 of the normal Ceros (He still took 20 hits. It's impressive he's still alive) and grabbed his bleeding arm as he screamed out Cero Oscuras!
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:57 pm

Neo stared for a brief moment as he ran back towards the horde of 50 hollows as he ran, he turned backwards and shot a cero into the Cero Oscuras as he dove into the crowd of hollows the cero would destroy all but about 15 hollows leaving Neo with a burned and torn Espada coat... "Your gonna die because of that"
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:01 pm

I saw Neo, and pitied he couldn't run from the blast like i did. I held my two fingers out sideways and shot my own concentrated cero at Xenax. It was white outlined in dark green like my eyes, and was more like a beam than the usual cero.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 11 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:35 am

Xenax let out a demonic scream that hung in the air as he swung his blade. Alexx's Cero was disintegrated as the Bakoto's white lines (OOC: What are those called?) started to spread even further along his body. His eyes now glow with a disgusting gold.

OOC: He's losing what little sanity he had left. Just keep him pressured and he'll end up being swallowed whole by his Bakoto.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 11 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:54 am

OOC: This shouldd be fun

"That had an effect." I shot a few more, and threw an explosive knife at him that i had. Xenax cut through the cero again, but the knife came as a small suprise to him, exploding in his face before he even knew what happened. "Take that, God!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 11 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:05 am

Drake chuckled at what Night had said as his spiritual pressure flared once more. Xenax suddenly charged at Alexx in a bestial frenzy as he screamed out something unintelligible. He swung his blade down in an ark to strike at Alexx.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 11 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:31 am

I ducked down, rolling out of the way just barely, but was flung some distance by the shockwave, not able to get up for a while.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 11 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:35 am

Xenax cackled as he said in an altogether different toneI have taken control now Milord. and looked at Alexx/Night as he continued For him to have summoned me, the Blade of Fate, I understand you pose a threat. He has long forgotten what was said. A Quincy, 2 Arrancar, and the Exiled Shinigami would come to strike us down. How odd...
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 11 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:38 am

"I shall end this..." Neo took a deep breath "Kugaster Victorian" Neo's body shapeshifted as his body was glowing he transformed into his ressureccion and he grew wings and a long cloak and in his left hand was a sword "So it has come to this that i use my ressureccion..? Neo walked at a slow pace till he was about 20 feet from Xenax "Cero kanto" A golden cero shaped in the form of a lightning bolt formed in Neo's hand. The unusual thing was that it didnt leave it only rested in his hand as it crackled "Why are you doing all of this?.. Your fighting?"
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 11 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:39 pm

I tried to get up, still weakened by the shockwave. "You better end it, or I'm going to end you! I'm not dyin' yet." I stared up at Xenax. he had a different voice, and it scared me a little, but I'd never admit it out loud.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 11 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:08 pm

Xenax actually smiled as he said This fight... It means nothing to me. I will live on as the one that watches. I was never meant to come into reality. Xenax fights you for he fears you. Know this warriors, only the Exiles can kill me. Only at the hands of their Bakoto can we be truly defeated. I suggest you fight with everything you have, or else... the sword then changed into a giant demonic axe that was about three times as large as him as he continued You will fall before the Blade of Fate.

OOC: Just pointing out, the axe is around 20 feet tall. It's probably gonna be hard to block it, so dodging would be good... Also, this is Xenax's final stage. He can't get any stronger! The fight is almost over.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 11 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 6:32 pm

As he spoke Neo nodded "I see that you see your own truth in your words and i commend you. Only because your show bravery and loyalty to yourself.. My ressureccion has only been seen in times of war when my opponent had the upper hand.. Im not saying you have the upper hand i just wish to see if i still have my 'midas touch'" Neo then threw his cero kanto and the instant he threw it he jumped back and it exploded. As it exploded he raised his hand "Cero Debora!" Another cero would overshadow the explosive. This would cause all of the hollow to die, Night to take some pretty good damage, Drake to take the same amount as well and for neo and Xenax to take more damage as they were closer.

OOC:I made it so that dodging the Cero would be near impossible because the cero is insanely close and your reaction time has to be like.. a flicker faster than sound Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanderin' the desert
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Hueco Mundo :: Desert Sands-
Jump to: