Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wanderin' the desert

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

Wanderin' the desert - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 10 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:48 pm

Neo stood there as the Blast came.. He simply laughed as he sonido just a tiny bit to the side and he used a Cero. This in turn would cause very little damage to be inflicted upon him.. Roy then rushed over to drake "What are you waiting for? You said your his main weakness why don't you fight him?" Neo was starting to get agitated and would soon divert all attack towards drake and Alexx... "So i guess its turned into a 1v1 now?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 10 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:42 pm

"He can split me and Kage Ryuu. We would lose Kagemusha. Unless I give Kage Ryuu power and hit Kagemusha 2nd strike, I can do little. And the last time I tried that... Ended poorly." Drake then looked at Xenax with a disgusted expression on his face as he said "Why do you think I never came to kill him myself? I need more than one person." Xenax then looked at Neoroko and said So you blocked my Cero with one of your own... Hmm. It's too bad that you wouldn't work for me. You have incredible powers, with which could be augmented exponentially if you joined me... Drake then sighed as he thought 'Well, it looks to me like we can't kill him. Revenge has seem to have changed to a need for survival. Might as well do it then, huh Ranpu?'

OOC: The italics are in his head. Also, his weakness was that he couldn't kill Kage Ryuu. Kage Ryuu is Xenax's creation. It was a copy based off of Drake's original Zanpakuto, Ranpu. Xenax won't bring himself to destroying it.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 10 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:56 pm

Neo started to laugh "Your way to cocky for your own good. Everything must die.. Everything NEEDS to die.. Perfection cannot be obtained as there would be no room for improvement to become better.." Neo stopped for a moment and made a tiger handsign "Of course i could call every espada to this exact location. Then this would be a real party. And im more than sure that you can't take us all on at once" Neo then sonido over towards drake and Alexx "Now tell me how do i kill him?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 10 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:40 pm

Death is something I have learned far too much about boy! Simply asking another child will get you- "You have to cut off his head with a Bakoto of his own creation." God dammit Drake, how do you even know that!?! Drake then walked towards Xenax and said "I'd flashback, but this isn't some show where you can flashback for several episodes and have nothing actually change on the battlefield. I mean really, how do they do that?" Xenax then got up and said Fine. You leave me no choice. Unleash yourself and ravage the land, Nex. his Bakoto then flashed in a bright light as the melody from earlier played once more, but it was stronger, and different (It's playing the other part of the song now). His arm was enveloped by his sword as it merged with his arm to a point where his skin itself became another part of the Bakoto. His flesh changed until he looked completely demonic, as his spiritual pressure rose to the point where it left a blood red aura that turned the sand below him to glass. He then said Feel the blade of fate, held by the master of death itself. I am Xenax, Keeper and master of the Dead!
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 10 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:46 pm

OOC: What does his bakoto do? Also what happened to alex?

Neo stood back not phased at all.. He only went towards roy and opened a garganta.. He motioned for roy to step through the garganta... as this happened it would close and roy would be back on earth.. "I wont risk you" Neo whispered as he looked down. Neo then turned around.. Nothing about him changed much but he was angered. And he was bothered by the fact that this person this thing thought that they were so high when he was hiding in the sands of someone else's world "I know you will die.. It's so obvious that you will die. He rose his head and there was a melancholic look on his face as he yelled "I WILL MAKE YOU DIE" Neo's body loosen so he would be able to move freely and not lock up when fighting.. "Feel the blade of fate? Then feel my wrath!... The master of death itself.. ahaha you were once alive weren't you? Keeper and Master of the dead... Everything gets succeeded eventually the master is always surpassed..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 10 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:58 pm

OOC: First of all, that was awesome. Second, his Bakoto uses sound and light to attack. And third, I'm not really sure... I think we should just do some awesome talk or something and wait for her to return before we do the combat, cause yeah, you make awesome speech-thingies.

All masters must be surpassed? I am a master of death itself! I have lived for an eternity and have died hundreds of times! An immortal king will keep his throne for as long as he lives! I am the master of Death! Such an insignificant worm like you could never hope to challenge me, the ruler of Hell itself! An Arrancar is a being that has cheated fate and death, iinstead of going to the underworld, you return to a state of sentience. You are nothing! I am a god! You are simply a half-demon with weak powers, and you beleive you could challenge me, the ruler of Hell, a god, The master of life and death itself!?! A pitiful being like you doesn't deserve life, you don't even deserve existence!

OOC: He isn't actually the ruler of Hell, as that would mean god and un-defeatable.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 10 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:25 pm

OOC: ahaha Thanks and i agree lets wait till she gets back

Neo laughed as he lets his spiritual pressure surge, He pointed his finger into the air and let off a cero.. After that load screams moans and growls could barely be heard.. Neo then looked at his opponent "In order to have become the master of death you must have died right? In order to become the master you must have defeated someone that taught you right? Also before you jump ahead of yourself. Remember im already dead.. So i must have done something to regain life and come where i am right? I had to work like everyone else and push my self.. Survival of the fittest adaptation to my opponents battle style as i assimilated myself into multiple fighting styles. I had to crawl before i could walk, and walk before i could run! You compared to me is a joke. You don't understand. Royalty doesn't mean shit. Eventually you must fall as it is the cycle of life.. I to admit my time will come i dont know when that is and no one else knows either.... Death,extinction,extermination,cleansing,eradication whatever you would like to call it is inevitable.." Neo looked towards drake. The moans were that of different types of hollow slowly making there way towards the cero as it would be unusual for a cero the fly straight into the air
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 10 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:51 pm

The blade of fate is designed to defy logic and rewrite the natural order. You say you worked to become an Arrancar, don't make me laugh! You were given that strength by the Hōgyoku! You did not earn it! I have died before, yes. I have died a hundred times, and I always come back again. You say I had to defeat someone who taught me? Wrong! I tought myself, I learned this, I made this, and I rule Hell from the throne that I have taken by my own strength! You think that I could lose? Such a pitiful being. You were not the one who worked for everything only to have it taken, and eradicated! Eradication, if it's part of the natural cycle, Xenax then looks at Neo straight in the eyes with a demonic glare as he said Then I'll shatter your views as I shatter what you call natural order, and survival of the fittest. I will change reality, and control it as I see fit! I am a god! You are a peon which should fall to your knees before me. Natural order is what was given to us by what ever made us. Whether it be evolution, or a god. I will change it into a order in which I will rule over eternity! he then let out a demonic cackle that hung in the air like the screams of the innocent...

OOC: Yeah, I don't usually write like this, so I'm surprised when I do. This kinda tracked away from the main subject though... Anyway, why summon Hollows? It just seems to me like a weird thing to do right now... Also, is it just me, or is that last IC line creepy?
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 10 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:10 pm

OOC: Summon the hollow because they would basically follow the leadership of a fellow hollow and they would go after Xenax. Which would allow one of us to kill him

Neo laughed "Shatter my views? You think so highly of your self your the biggest narcosis Ive ever met in my entire life! Now please dont judge me to harshly but yes it is good for people to be confident and zealous. But your overconfidence is shadowed by fear. Your fear is being taken over or being passed and left in the dust. So you train you kill so you wont be forgotten and torment others hoping you wont be left.. Your type of people are the easiest to get rid of.. All you can do is rebuke me with curses and slurs hoping to make me flinch. You want fear out of me and thats something your not going to get. You speak to big. Then please reinforce it. Come and attack me, Throw the first punch big man.. If your as tough as you say..." Neo looked into the sky then back at Xenax "Another thing.. When you shape reality and everything and everyone rebels again. You have no choice but to kill them.. This in turn will leave you in an endless rage of killing,wrath,and despair. You wont have any follows anyone to gloat to.. You will be stuck in a repititive state only because you cant give life. You can only take it..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 10 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:26 pm

OOC: Oh, okay.

If the first strike was mine, then you would fall to the ground. But let me ask you a question Neoroko. If a dead soul dies once more, what happens to it? Xenax grinned as he expected the wrong answer.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 10 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:32 pm

Neo simplied looked at him "Do it.. I wont die..." Neo sighed "If a dead soul dies once more, what happens to it? Whats gone is gone and forgotten about. Im a dead soul thats alive i have no answer to your question as all my answers would be inaccurate and incorrect."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 10 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 2:43 am

Xenax's eyes widened as he said Not all answers. The answer is resurrection. It is the only plausible way of keeping the worlds in balance. The dead go to the Soul Society. Those that die once more are resurrected. Hollows are souls that have died once, therefore fall under the same category. Even if one of us dies, they will still be born once more. A being like you would lose all your memories upon death. I however, would keep all memories, as I have gained the powers of life and death. You cannot say the same, Neoroko Koko. Even if I die, I'll be back again and again and again until you are the one to fall.

OOC: Okay, so I'm running out of ideas... Alexx needs to get back soon... Also, what does happen if a soul in the Soul Society dies? I've always wondered that.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 10 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:56 pm

Neo laughed "Entropy" It was the one force no one could overcome as it was impossible.. The master of death and life cant sustain perfect being in entropy because nothing can be sustained in entropy everytime that Xenax would come back he would be destroyed constantly.. Neo then readied himself for an attack as a large mass of hollows gradually appeared.. "Your time has to end"
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 10 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 3:58 pm

OOC I am so sorry for mnot being on, mom grounded me for a while and our modem is unplugged that laptop connects to, ill have to ask her about plugging it in again cuz im not groiunded now...to make up for the absence, Alexx snuck back to her cavern while you guys were arguing and she let her old self come back to the surface.

"Who's going to be ended?" My voice was darker, more mature and violent. My armor had changed (did that after past self came back in cavern) and my hair was shorter, way shorter. "So these are the ones who She hung around with...She has odd tastes." I drew my zanpakutô, stepping forward a bit. "My name is Night. I am who Alexx used to be."

https://2img.net/h/i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr94/feldfamily4/AnimeNinja-1.jpg

this is the armor now.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 10 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 4:26 pm

"Hello then Night." Drake said without looking. I agree, my time will end. But then it will come once more. It shall stay in a cycle on never-ending God-hood. A god may die, but only in body. My mind will simply choose another vessel. This isn't my original body... Xenax the brought his hand to his face and ripped off the skin, showing a completely different face. I could never be permanently killed by such pitiful beings as yourselves. I am a god. It is simple as that. Drake then yawned as he said "Alright, the time for talk is over Xenax. The time to fight has arrived. God or not, you will fall again, whether Neo does it, I do it, or Night does it. You are going down." Xenax simply laughed and said in a booming voice I am a god! Even if you killed me, I would rise again! Do you think you can kill a god!?! Xenax then laughed demoniacally as he screamed out "Such pitiful little insects!" and charged straight at Night.

Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 10 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 4:29 pm

By the time he charged towards Night the group of hollow would be little under 300 yards from them... Neo then waited for drake to make a move that way when everyone circulated Neo would attack last with a powerful hit and it would go in a cycle in which Xenax would be taking major damage
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 10 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:29 pm

Drake whipped around and charged at Xenax with a single word "Infinity." he then swung his blade and 10 tendrils launched at Xenax. Several slashed into him, but that only made him angrier as he closed in on Alexx/Night. Tell me girl, what can you do to stop me? he said with a demonic cackle and voice. He then raised his blade, ready to strike her down.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:31 am

I smiled slightly, and raised my blade to block his. I then sonido'd behind him, slicing his back with my blade, and jumping back, Ren throwing explosive feathers at where i had hit him. "I am much faster than Alexx, and more stronger too. That is why she has so many bad memories of her past."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:55 am

As Night said that the hollows were 100 yards away. While Night was talked Neo rose his finger took aim and shot a Cero straight for Xenax's chest "Ugh so much chit chat not enough fighting" Neo laughed when he remembered when he spoke of entropy there was only one way to make entropy possible but it would be him risking his life
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:11 am

I saw the cero coming fast, and jumped back, avoiding blast radius.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:40 pm

Xenax turned to see the Cero just in time to dodge as he said Stronger than an insect stills means nothing. A being like you is simply a remnant. A being that exists out of a memory that refuses to die. You and I share this, but you do not share either my power or my immortality. Xenax then let out a bloodcurdling scream as there is a large flash. He then disappeared into the shadows as the words Goodbye Drake. hung in the air as blood splattered the ground behind Night and Roy...
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:16 pm

While he was talked Neo threw a rock at him and judging by there distance it would be coming in pretty fast but wouldnt even hurt him "For real you talk waaaay to much" . In the middle of his lecture neo pointed his fingers at Xenax. Then a good 50 cero would be shot at him from the reinforcement of hollows. Teleporting would not be an option not as the cero come in much faster than regular since they had time to gather power as they were flying towards him.. At this rate if 50 cero were to hit him.. then his body would obviously be decimated or turned into some type of dusty commodity
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:14 pm

OOC: Umm... While he was talking? 'Cause he finished as the blood splattered. There's blood, see? It's salty... YOU HEARD NOTHING! But seriously, do you mean after the blood?
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 10 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:52 pm

OOC: No when he starts to talk to rock is thrown. This would probably disrupt him idk that parts up to you. But in the middle of his lecture the cero are shot at him
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 10 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 4:17 pm

OOC: So he is being shot at by 50 standard Hollow and Neo with their Ceros? Or are you waiting for something else to happen before you try to do that? And also, he completely ignored the rock, as it wasn't even thrown hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanderin' the desert
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Hueco Mundo :: Desert Sands-
Jump to: