Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wanderin' the desert

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

Wanderin' the desert - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:55 pm

Slowly a much louder growl could be heard as a yeti walked out. It smiled at them. "It seems like my children like you.. Im protecting them. There mother died. A man. he was in a white garb. Seemed organizational. I dont know why he was here but he left me with this burn on my arm.. He said that i will never forget his name.. It was neo i think.." The burn was in the shape of a crescent moon.

OOC: Yes a yeti... If dead people can fight in Antarctica then i think a yeti would be useful.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:02 pm

"Wow. Just- Just wow. That's evil. Wait... Yeti?" Drake looked at the yeti in surprise, nothing else coming out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:27 am

"Then you are our friend, Yeti. Do you have a name?" I elbowed Drake to make him come back from La La Land.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:54 am

"My name is Carlos." He stretched a bit then continued to explain himself. "I'm not really a yeti im more of a spiritually aware human. The man im talking about is strong. Ive never seen anything like it.. He submerged japan in a flood. He took millions of lives so he could become stronger.."
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:41 am

"Yeah, he would do that. We were just in a battle with him. Now we're waiting for a friend to bring us a portal so we an ditch this frozen wasteland. No offense." I petted one of the cubs, and he licked my hand.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:16 pm

"This is only a frozen wasteland for those who dont have the time to search for what it holds." He let out a tap with his foot 4 times in 4 different places. Then the heat started to pick up a bit more as computers started to form and the ice melted. Screens appeared all over the place showing different places on earth such as the United states, Japan, Korea, Australia and so on and so forth

"You see I'm a gate keeper to my peoples land. And you are merely on the outskirts. Theres more of us but with our spiritual pressure combined. it creates a shield against satellites"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:56 pm

Drake looked surprised at the screens. Is he saying what I think he's saying? I think he's saying what I think he's saying. Drake ignored him and looked at the monitors and said "That explains a lot."

Last edited by CorenKeitaro on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:15 pm

I let out a chuckle. "This puts Szayel to shame. I wonder what his face would look like if he saw this?"
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:01 am

"Who is this szayel?" Carlos looked a bit puzzled because she was talking to her self while laughing which is unusual
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:41 pm

"I was Fraccion at one point, and he was my Espada. In the best description I can give you, he's a gay man with pink hair, glasses and is a scientist with a perverted mind."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:08 pm

Coren chuckled at this and said nothing, as Kage Ryuu said in his mind Ask him. Seriously. Do it. Coren sighed and asked "What's the name of your people's land? You guys appear in a lot of legends, so I thought I might recognize the name."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:41 pm

"Interesting. And the name of our land is Britainnica " Carlos sat down in a chair and started typing "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:00 pm

"Just a nagging voice in my head." Aw, it wasn't what I thought it was... It's just that Internet encyclopedia... Coren chuckled at this.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:01 pm

"It's him isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:05 pm

"Yeah, it is. Luckily, he's too tired to do anything." Coren stretched out his neck.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:07 pm

"It shouldn't be too long now. He's probably got a customer or something."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:08 pm

"Well, I hope he hurries up. I feel like I'm gonna fall over soon." Coren leaned against the wall as he said this.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:16 am

"Ahh yes also portals are disabled in our ;and and the outskirts. The only way to form a portal in here is if you know the district's portal entrance code. If you try to enter unauthorized the ice sentries will attack"
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 3:02 pm

"Oh that's probably why he's taking so long. Could you disable them for a bit for that portal to come? We have to go ASAP." I cracked my neck, back and fingers due to boredom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanderin' the desert
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Hueco Mundo :: Desert Sands-
Jump to: