Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wanderin' the desert

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexx

Wanderin' the desert Empty
PostSubject: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:40 pm

anyone want to wander?
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:06 pm

(I will but you start the topic)
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 2:20 pm

basically, i need more supplies from the desert for my forge, and i start wandering the place, looking for them.

its been about an hour, and i still havent found a single thing.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 2:26 pm

From afar a figure wearing all white robes and has binoculars walks towards her... It seems to have a bottle.. If you were close enough you could see that there was cactus juice inside of the bottle and the man was a quincy roaming the desert in search of hollows to study and also new plants for enhancing his medical skills... "hmmm" The man stops and peeks through his binoculars... "And this whole time i thought i was the only one walking in these deserts.. I should probably go and make my acquaintances in this era i need friends and not enemies.." He picked up his pace hoping not to lose sight of the person
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:58 pm

Still searching for those special hollows with the crescent shaped masks, I sense someone following, but ignore them. Whoever it is, I've got more important things to worry about. But just in case, I release a smoke bomb i had been experimenting with, thinking it would hide me for a bit while i got out of the person's sight. Instead it exploded in my face, making me cough up a storm.

"Well, that's more supplies i'll need" I mumbled to myself.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:25 pm

As Roy finally caught up to the person a smoke bomb exploded as roy shielded his eyes... "E-Excuse me but are you okay??" Roy moved through the smoke with caution as he got closed "My name is Roy.. How about you?" Roy waited for a reply the figure looked like a woman a bit shorter than he was though
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:45 pm

I coughed up a puff of smoke, then replied with a slightly hoarse voice. "I'm fine, thanks for asking. I'm Alexx, Exile Arrancar." Once again, i coughed, but it wasn't as bad as before.
"Stupid thing malfuntioned, blew up in my face."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:51 pm

"Ohh im a quincy ahaha i didnt know i would actually meet an arrancar but then again i dont know if i should be afraid.." Meeting an arrancar didnt really affect roy in anyway since he had just become friends with two viazards.. "What're you doing way out here?"
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:55 pm

"I have my own blacksmithy, and I ran out of materials to upgrade a friend's armor. So i came out here to get the stuff. So far, no luck." The smoke had cleared away from sight and my lungs, leaving the deserted desert in view once again. I looked around, checking for the material carrier, but still nowhere to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:59 pm

"What materials are you looking for?" Roy pulled off his knapsack and he opened it and an assortment of metals and powders were inside "I didnt find much but its the thought that counts ahehe"
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:02 pm

I stare into the bag, looking for anything familiar. "It's not exactly the brightest white, but yet, it's not ivory clored. It's somewhere in between, with a coarse texture and a faded crescent moon is on the inner part."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:07 pm

"It kind of sounds like an opal stone..." Roy didnt have what she was looking for "I can help you look for it if you want?" Roy closed the bag and slung it over his shoulder and waited for her plan
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:12 pm

I thought for a moment, then gazed off into the distance towards my forge. After a few seconds i looked back at Roy. "It isn't something you just lying on the ground, or buried like treasure. You have to hunt a certain Hollow and tear off it's mask before it dies."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:14 pm

"Oh i can do that, killing hollows is relatively easy for me its almost like a second nature" Roy raises his cross and his bow forms a large black bow with sharpened edges for slicing "Umm one question... Where do we find these hollows?"
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:16 pm

"They're all over the place, and yet, they're nowhere. It depends on if your worthy to face them or not." I turned in the opposite direction of the forge. "Fortunately, I'm not worthy, which makes them slightly easier to find."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:19 pm

"So then explain something to me if you dont mind me asking, Why are you exiled?" Roy thought it was a little rude to be asking such a question especially since they first met a few minutes ago...
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:22 pm

I fell silent. The flashes were coming back. "I'd rather not talk about it, sorry. The main thing is that i chose this life, not forced to leave the fortress."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:28 pm

"Okay i see" Roy pulled out a hollow bait coin "I need you to raise your spiritual prssure" He crushed the coin hoping to draw in some gillian level hollows "Hopefully one of these has it"
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:29 pm

I raise my pressure a little bit higher, to it's normal range when I don't wish to be discovered. "How's that?"
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:34 pm

Theres a low rumble "Perfect.. About 20 gillian come flowing out of a portal followed by 7 regular hollow" Roy readies his bow "hehe Ladies first!" Now steadied his aim and waitign as the hollows charged
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:37 pm

"Such a gentleman." I sonido out of sight, wiping out a few hollows in a few seconds plus a gillian, reappearing on the other side of Roy. "that was fun, been a while since i've got to look for this material."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:44 pm

"why thank you" Roy pulled out a stone... "Flame On!" His body and bow caught on fire as he fired bows aflame towards the hollows burning a significant few and killing 4 gilian at a time.. "This seems a bit straining while easy"
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:46 pm

"yes, that's because your on fire." I playfully smile, then sonido and kill a few more gillian.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:52 pm

"True to true.... Have you every been to the human world?" Roy starts to fire arrows faster than usual as the bow starts to smoke and the hollows become filled with more and more arrows as the arrows explode
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:56 pm

"Not really, but i was sent there once when i was in the fortress. I had to watch this place called Kara-something, and report anything suspicous." I start examining the masks of the hollows i cut down, mainly looking for the moon. :But that's about it. I didn't stay there very long, because i was transfered."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanderin' the desert
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Hueco Mundo :: Desert Sands-
Jump to: