Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wanderin' the desert

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

Wanderin' the desert - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:00 pm

"Karakura town.. that place is swarming with vizards.. Not many hollows there i think the vizard are on negative terms with the seritai" Roy continued to kill them until he saw one with a crescent shaped mask " Over there! theres two of them!"
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:06 pm

I rush/sonido to the ones Roy pointed out, moving fast enough to make something similar to a clone. The "clone" distracted the hollows while I dug my zanpakuto under their mask from behind, and snapped it off, careful not to break them. The hollows died, but the removal technique left their mask on te sand where i popped it off. "hmm...that sounds about right, Karakura Town..." A hollow came up from behind me, but i sliced it's mask before it could come any closer. "The town was extremely boring, and i slept most the time i was there. Nothing happened anyway."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:52 pm

"Thats possible because the vizards were using extremely strong gigais to hid their spiritual pressure.. They figured a few arrancar would be scoping the place out.." Roy ran over and collecting the masks "What kind of Armour are you making anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:37 pm

"my friend's mask was chipped in an area that was non-regenerative, and he was one of my companions when we first were excepted into the fortress. His mask is made of the same material as these ones, and they're the only way it can be repaired. Unlike myself, he stayed in the fortress, but now he's really like a spy for me on the inside." I stuffed the masks i collected into the bag i had with me. "I always know what's going on in there if anything changes."
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:01 pm

Kuroda stood on top of the hill, hiding his power. He has watched the quincy and the arrancar fight and talk casually. He found it odd that the quincy accepted the arrancar as well as the arrancar even standing the thought of being around a quincy. Disappointed that they were strong yes but also that they fought toghter and not each other, that would of been a better show.

As the fighting continued he watched both the warriors fight. The female seemed unintrested in the fight and her style seemed more of the carefree and simlple. No anger behind her kills. Odd was the only thought that came to his mind. As he glanced over to the quincy he noticed that the quincy shouted something and now was engulfed in fire as well as his arrows shot fire arrows. Thats new...

Kuroda faced many quincy before, some with amazing powers, and some who were to weak to remember. But this one was certainly the first. Reaching into his bag that his friend Lucon gave him he pulled out a drink of water. God I hate the dessert.

As they stopped and contined gathering their items, he remain quiet and only stared at the two.An odd couple those two.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:05 pm

"Oh wow, Whats your friends name?" Roy absolved his bow as all of the particles went into the air and the flames on his body seemed to seep into his skin... "Also where do you really have to stay?"
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 4:24 pm

"His name is Ren. We go way back. As for my forge, it's in a cavern in the other direction. I found it when i first went exile"
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:51 pm

"Oh okay then is it okay if i see it? It seems like an interesting place to see" Roy was much reluctant to find out about a forge that was "found"
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:25 am

"Oh yeah, its completely fine. You might even see something you'd like." I started back towards the cave, increasing my speed as i went.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:33 pm

As she started to walk Roy jogged towards her and kept the same pace that she did until they got there
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 3:34 pm

A huge boulder was in front of us. I simply walked up to it, and pressed my hand onto a more flat area of the rock. It parted in half, revealing a large, open cavern with gems and crystals covering the ceiling. The floor was a glossy black obsidian, and a few tunnels were in the back of the room. All along the walls were hanging swords, knives, bows, staffs, plus anything else you could think of. I continued walking and reached a desk with different papers on it, along with some books, CDs,and a few unfinished projects. I dropped my bag on a more clear spot of the table. "Tada"
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:34 pm

As She opened the magical boulder and they stepped in Roy looked around "Micheal Jackson ain't got nothin on this hideout This place is amazing!" Roy was so sidetracked by the obsidian gems. "How did you find this place anyways? I mean how comes no one else found it" Roy sat down on the ground and focused intently on her
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 7:52 am

I sat down with Roy. "This place had just been your average cave until I wiped out all and any hollows there were here. Then Ren helped me bring out most of the stuff I've got in here that I couldn't make, like the desk and forging equipment in the other tunnel. I just put the stuff on the ceiling when i found them around Hueco Mundo and the floor was actually there. No one even noticed it until i cleaned off all the dirt and mold, but everything's fine to live in now."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 2:06 pm

"Wow thats amazing... What have you been working on lately? If you dont mind me asking" Roy listened intently at what she had to say, because as far as he knew arrancarr just killed things instead of did research and other 'Human' like hobbies
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 5:45 pm

I thought for a moment, then spoke. "Other than Ren's mask, I haven't gotten any real work done because of experiments I've been trying out. You saw one of those earlier, the smoke bomb, which blew up in my face. Hehe."
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 6:20 pm

For a while, I worked. Shaping Ren's mask for about an hour wasn't really hard, but time comsuming. When i was finished, i packed my bag and got ready to leave. "I'm going to deliver Ren's mask now, if you wish to come along, then do so. Other than that, you are welcome here as long you don't bring your Arrancar-hunting friends with you. Unless they won't kill me. Which is impossible." I walked past Roy, out into the deserts once more towards Las Noches.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:46 pm

Roy followed her "I have but one question... Why do you think us quincy are weak?" Roy knew that many of the quincy were murdered in the massacre but most of the quincies only talked big and didn't really have much experiance in battle unlike roy who had trained himself to a high standard
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:20 am

"Many have tried to come and kill me, but all failed. If they succeeded, I wouldn't be here now, would I?" I examined some Hollows fighting in the distance for a bit before I spoke once more.
"There were only three who half-way got what they wanted. I was weakened enough to where they could kill me, but they chose for mercy and life to be my future. I guess they could see what happened in my past through my eyes while we fought." The flashes came back, and I tightened my jaw, narrowed my eyes. "That scientist will get what he deserves in due time."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: A new challenger approaches...   Wanderin' the desert - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:01 pm

Jon Sairo sighed as he walked around in the desert of Hueco Mundo. He sighed and said to himself "Where am I? And why is nothing happening? I mean-" as he was talking he got cut off by the feeling of an Aranncar's spiritual energy nearby. He sighed and muttered "Wow. I'll take the boring now. Thanks." and started to run towards the area of the Arrancar. It's spiritual pressure felt oddly familiar. He made it to the area that he felt the Spiritual pressure from, but all that was there were large marks on the ground and, oddly enough, glass. Jon saw footsteps leading away from the area and decided to follow them. They seemed to stop at a large boulder. Jon smacked the wall next to the rock to see if it made a reverberation indicating if it was a cave or not. After hitting it very hard with his Zanpakuto's hilt, it made a reverberating sound indicating it as a cave. Jon smiled and said "Finally, I get a lucky break." He unsheathes his sword and yells out "Darken, Kage Ryuu!" and the blade dissolved into darkness and then the darkness solidified into black tendrils wrapped around his arm and with a sword protruding from the darkness. He walks over to the boulder but notices something. Theres a mark there, as if it had been opened before... He then felt something different. A different spiritual pressure? He then asked himself "What the...? Is that...?"

I notice that this has only one post by someone other than Alexx and Roy, so is this like a 2 player RP game? Or can I jump in? Also, just a suggestion, surprise Jon somehow if you want. He wants to fight, but Roy being a Quincy might confuse him. Just wanted to give a suggestion after all, a Quincy and a Arrancar working together would sure as hell confuse me. Also, try not to beat him to badly, he doesn't use Bankai often so don't use full power right off the bat. Thanks! P.S: You should here him beating on your wall.

Last edited by CorenKeitaro on Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot something.)
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:21 am

Anyone can join, but they probably only think it's just a two-person rpg. Don't worry, I won't kill Jon, and I probably won't even fight him. I have no grudge against any Wanderers, they're just like me. But Roy might fight him, but that's up to you two.

A pounding came from the other side of the entrance. I glanced at Roy, wondering if he did bring his Quincy friends to try to kill me, although the most worthy one might be Roy himself. Why would he want others to help him when he has all the power he really needs to harm me? A mumble came after the pounding. Someone was behind the door. I set my backpack down silently, then drew my zanpakuto, just in case the scientist had found my hideout. I slid towards the door, and hovered my hand over the switch to open it. (When opened from the inside, the boulder just disappears instead of splitting apart like before.)

Three seconds went by, my favorite number, and I touched the switch to open the door. It revealed a male Wanderer, and the disappearing rock trick made him jump from surprise, and he fell on his back from not landing correctly. I just stared at him.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 7:21 pm

Right before Jon figured out what the different spiritual pressure was, the rock instantly disappeared. Jon tried to jump back, but instead tripped and landed on his back. He got up and saw that there was a female Arrancar standing in the doorway. He took a offensive stance and was about to attack when he recognized the spiritual pressure from before. Jon then said "An Arrancar and a Quincy?" Jon lowered his stance for a second to ask the Arrancar "What is a Quincy doing here? I thought Quincys exterminate all forms of Hollows! And what is an Arrancar doing in this desert!?!" The black tendrils seem to go farther along his arm as he says this and his pupils turn to slits. Jon then asked one more question "And why do you smell like him?"

OOC: The odd final question will be explained. And thanks for not attacking Jon.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 7:40 pm

OOC: Your welcome.

I sheathed my sword. "Obviously you don't know that us 'Arrancars' can do whatever we wish, and I have wished to stay in the desert. The 'Quincy' here, Roy, helped me with an errand and we made an alliance. At least for now."

I picked up my bag, and calmly tried to walk past the Wanderer dressed in black...just like a shinigami. As I realize this, I stop in my tracks and my eyes widen in amazement. I pointed at his face as I spoke. "Are you Shinigami?"

My face took on an 'excited' expression, something that I hadn't had in a long time. "You are aren't you? You have come to annihilate the Espada Scientist, haven't you? Good." I lost the freaky smile on my face, and walked past the shinigami with a new energy flowing through me.

I turned back towards the newcomer. "I will lead you to him, but I will need your name and some measurements for Ren."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:00 pm

Jon then said "I'm not sure who the 'Espada scientist' is, but if it means taking out an Espada, then I'll gladly help. I'm Jon Sairo. I'm also called Drake. And wht do you mean by 'measurements'? Do you mean like the mask? Or the clothes? Because I would need to change the both of them if we're going where I think we are. Just one more question. Why do you want the Espada scientist dead? I though that Arrancars worked for the Espada." As he asked this question, Jon got ready to deactivate Shikai.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:08 pm

"Yes, the measurements are for both; No, I'm not telling you why I want him dead because I don't want to remember; Yes, Arrancars are in servitude of the Espada; The one I want dead is the 8th one, the scientist; No, I will not be taking your measurements, my friend Ren will be; Yes he is a guy; And nice to meet you Jon, but I will prefer to call you Drake." Even I was surprised that i said all that in one breath. I stuck my hand out as a greeting called a 'handshake' I had learned while at the fortress. My energy was now stored away, and my emotionless expression was back, even though I was filled with excitement with killing the gay-pink-haired scientist.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:45 pm

Drake shook the Arrancar's hand and said "Well everyone has their reasons. Though the 8th Espada, I think I have heard of him. I believe his name to be Szayel? Well, it's not like it matters. So where are we going? Do you have a rendezvous point or are we going to Las Noches?" Drake seemed a little hyper yet he couldn't tell why. Drake then said aloud "Return to your original shape, Kage Ryuu." The black tendrils on Drake's arm receded and formed back into his sword. There seemed to be blood on the tips, as if it had been digging into his skin. Drake didn't notice it. He sighed again and said "Okay, that was weird. I don't normally have to say it aloud. Anyway, as I was saying, where are we going? And also, what is your name?"

Last edited by CorenKeitaro on Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to ask.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanderin' the desert
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Hueco Mundo :: Desert Sands-
Jump to: