Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
lilligant

lilligant

Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:51 pm

Lilligant glared at the ground. her body shook with anger as she stood there.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:52 pm

"Oh yeah, I seriously pissed her off. You know, for the lulz." Drake facepalmed as Ranpu continued her glaring.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:57 pm

She looked at Drake with anger filled eyes of disgust for herself. "I want to die... I'd be happier if you guys didn't have me around to worry about... Kage Ryuu made that clear..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:59 pm

"Not so," Kage Ryuu said quickly. "I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be happy, as you would be dead. But seriously, I only pick on you 'cause you need it." Kage Ryuu shrugged. "After all, I am a massive dick. I don't do things that are obviously good."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 8:17 pm

Lilligant sighed as she looked away. "I'm going to try to find a way to die... Forever..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 8:45 pm

Drake's face darkened. He looked at Lilligant, searching for some indication that she was joking. "She's not, trust me. She's... Sort of serious."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 9:01 pm

"Kage Ryuu is right... I'm serious about this Drake... If you try to stop me it will only make things worse..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 9:06 pm

"Yeah, I locked him again. You have no idea how much he now wants to beat the shit out of me, but I guess it's better than the screaming he's gonna do." Kage Ryuu shrugged again. "Anyway, even if you kill yourself again, you're just gonna turn into Reishi and... Actually, I never figured out what happens to the dead. Screw it, I'll just go with that reincarnation shit. You're probably just gonna then become a memoryless husk that acts the same way as you do now, except without a chance to be with Drake. And no, this is not me trying to talk you out of it, I get the feeling that that's Drake's job, but just so you know, death means no more Drake. Just making sure you know that, seeing as you seem so adamant on screwing him. Oh yeah, and by the way, we learned a loophole about the sex. Completely pointless, but thought you should know in case your curious."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 9:19 pm

"Kage Ryuu... If you so much as cared about anyone you'd know I'd rather live but I can't.. I've escaped death way to many times... I am not worth anything to Drake now... Just an empty souled body moving like a puppet on strings by a puppeteer who wants me to suffer for ever soul I haven't kept safe. My parents, friends, and family... Their deaths are all because of my inability to protect them."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:41 pm

Kage Ryuu actually moved forwards and grabbed the front of Lilligant's clothes with a snarl. "Bullshit." He glared at her for a moment, before letting her go and continuing. "I'm gonna break habit and act like I've got some semblance of a soul here, solely because it may be the only way in which to keep you from pawning off my words as lies and bull. Now then, I would simply like to point out you're not the only one who couldn't protect those close to them. Look at Drake. He lost family, friends, lover, and actually, he's lost everything short of his pride and will. But even with those, he saw the way you did. It was the same damn 'I couldn't protect them,' bullcrap. The only difference between you two? He had a steadfast little bitch by his side. WHO THEN PROCEEDED TO DIE. I know I bring it up a lot when you get like this, but I mean just god damn. You are pretty much the same as him, short of the fact you avoid people put of choice. You always could have found a friend somewhere. Drake couldn't. Now, he's offering to be that friend. And you throw it away? I may be one sick fuck, but even I recognize that as not only bullshit, but as you taking Drake's hopes and crushing them. Fuck, an Uzi to the face wouldn't hurt more than knowing he couldn't stop you. And while I couldn't care less about why, when, or how you die, he does. Drake would fucking kill me if I let you do this. I'm not kidding. He will basically become you. A whiny little bitch who blames herself for things out of her own control. So basically, in short, Drake's life is worse. I don't give a shit. He does. You'll make him the feel the pain you are feeling right now if you kill yourself. Now in conclusion, the way to die as a Shinigami is to get devoured by a Hollow, or be struck down by a Zanpakuto which does not belong to you. Have fun ruining Drake's life, and ending yours."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:46 pm

Lilligant looked down. Now she felt worse. But not for herself. for Drake. how dare she only care for herself! She had him too! He was with her!
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:50 pm

"Now then, as I am not that much of a douche, I'll bring back Drake. Also, he heard the basic gist of everything, so now he's actually hoping you aren't gonna go through with it. Actually, the especially un-douchy part is that I'm actually disappearing for a bit. I feel I've tortured you enough for one day, no?" Kage Ryuu waved his hand, and Drake proceeded to punch him in the face. "I forgot, you hate the darkness." Kage Ryuu said, holding onto his now in severe pain gut.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:16 pm

Lilligant kept looking down. Her eyes clenched shut as she forced herself not to cry. She never thought about Drake until the last second. Now she was thinking about him first. She looked away. Her hair hiding her pain strikened eyes and face. Tears of pain, hate, and sorrow running down her angry red cheeks. "It's all my fault."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:12 am

"And here we go again..." Kage Ryuu sighed and shook his head. "Stop blaming yourself for everything bad that happens. It's retarded." Kage Ryuu stood up straight, but he groaned in pain. "Holy Hell, do you punch hard..."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:22 am

She glared as she walked over and punched both of them in the face and stomachs. "Both of you need to stop it! I always have to see and hear you fight eachother!", she yelled at them.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:26 am

"That doesn't make any sense." Kage Ryuu just shrugged her punch off. "This is the first time he's actually taken the initiative. I think this is the first time you've seen either of us throw a punch at each other."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:23 pm

Lilligant looked away and sighed. "Go now Kage Ryuu...":
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:01 pm

Kage Ryuu nodded, and curtly disappeared.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:39 pm

Lilligant looked at Drake and then looked away again. "Don't tell me I'm wrong... Because I already know..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:53 pm

Drake was quiet. He really had no idea what to say right now...
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:40 am

Lilligant began to fear his reactions. She was scared he was actually going to hurt her, and it showed on her face. Her eyes clenched shut as she tried to get the horrible images out of her head.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:45 am

Ranpu looked at the two of them, unsure what to make of this scenario. But when she saw the look on Lilligant's face, she became a little worried. "Lilly?" her tone matched her feelings.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:02 am

Lilligant looked at Ranpu. Trying to not look at Drake due to her fears. "Y-yes, Ranpu?", she asked in a scared and shattered heart tone.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:03 pm

"You look... Scared. What's wrong?" While Ranpu didn't get why she was scared, Drake did. He didn't say anything, or even move. It stung when he heard the tone she used.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:23 pm

Lilligant sniffled. "Nothing Ranpu... Just leave it be ok?", she said in the same tone as before but this time with a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next