Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
lilligant

lilligant

Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] Empty
PostSubject: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:56 pm

Lilligant sighed as she got off the plane. Her eyes glaring down at the ground. "Stupid Soul Reapers...", she growled. She hadn't seen Drake in awhile and she was getting worried. "Stupid...", she was not happy at all. Her eyes showed that and sadness.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:58 am

"Stupid? Not the exact wording I would quite use, but it fits." a man in a black trench-coat spoke up. "Though I do have many an ally which would agree with you. Looking for Jon, I would assume?" The man pulled back his hood to reveal orange hair that went down to his shoulders. He had a dark smile, though more saddened then threatening. His trench-coat looked a great deal like Coren's, the lightless black covering most of it, and the silver stitching which wrapped around his coat gracefully, which looked hand-made. The man wasn't very threatening, but behind his voice was the smallest bit of blood-lust and insanity, not much, but enough to heard resounding behind his voice. "Would I be correct in assuming you are Ms. Lilligant Elegance?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:16 pm

Lilligant froze. "Wait? Who are you and how do you know Drake?!", she growled. Turning to look at the man. Being very cautious.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:57 pm

"Oh, how rude of me. Damn, saying that made me sound a little.. Can't say evil now can I?" the man rubbed the back of his neck as he stood up, showing himself to be around 7 feet tall. "I'm Coren's father, Kain. Me and Drake have a history of trying to kill each other, and before you run away or try to attack me, I'm not here to fight you or anything, I just wanted to talk to Drake and my son." Kain raised his arms in the air, showing his lack of weaponry as he smiled only slightly. "I just felt like warning them that they're being hunted by Platoon 7, and that they need to leave the country pretty damn soon."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:50 pm

Lilligant glared and then she ran from Kain. Her eyes clenched shut. She didn't want to know anything. Coren, Drake, Ranpu, everyone was gone.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:01 pm

Kain grabbed Lilligant's shoulder tight, stopping her in her tracks. "Watch where you're going. I would rather you not break open your face on that wall." he let go of her as he turned and walked away. "Now then, if you do not mind, I shall take my leave. I will be searching for Drake and Coren now, so I bid you adieu."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:48 pm

Lilligant glared but then continued on. not caring at all. her eyes held fear and sadness.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:13 am

"If you find them before I do Ms. Elegance, please do give them my message. I would rather they not fall by Zeron's hand, if at all possible." Kain disappeared silently.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:22 pm

She sighed as she continued on. She hadn't seen them for months. "Like they care... Drake probably has a new girlfriend, Kage Ryuu is probably stalking her, and Ranpu is probably pampering her... I'm so stupid... Why did I even become apart of this?", she cried softly.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:58 am

"I just told you", Kain said as he grabbed Lilligant's shoulder and teleported. "Watch where you're going." The wall beside where Lilligant had been standing suddenly exploded as someone walked in. "Come now, is that all you got? Or are you holding-" The man froze suddenly once he saw Kain. "L-L-Lord Kain." The man dropped to one knee instantly as some of the rubble started moving. "I'm sorry Milord, but he-" the man screamed as his chest was slashed open. "I told you when you first attacked me." a man then lifted him by the throat. "SCREW EVERYONE ELSE AND JUST KILL ME!" he threw him into a wall, which exploded. "If you have time to stutter and bow, YOU HAVE TIME TO FIGHT!" his hair was around shoulder-length, and looked rather familiar. He had two swords, but neither were unsheathed. "Kage Ryuu. Calm down." Ranpu walked up, looking the exact same. "Kain, what the Hell are you doing here?" there was an unbelievable amount of spite and hatred within Ranpu's voice and eyes as she turned to glare at him. Then she saw Lilligant, and that changed to surprise. "Lilly?" "Tear their bleeding flesh into delicious, gory pieces! Kirisaki Jakku!" "Shut the fuck up." Kage Ryuu impaled the guy right there as he ripped off his head. "What are you doing here?" he asked in oddly off-hand tone as he tossed the dead man's body and head aside.

Last edited by CorenKeitaro on Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:11 am

She cried as she ran to Ranpu and hugged her tightly. "I missed you!", she cried harder. She then looked at Kage Ryuu. "Kage Ryuu! If you don't shut up you'll lose everything that makes you a man!", she screamed.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:37 pm

"It was funny the first few times, but it got boring rather fast." Kage Ryuu just shrugged. "It's been a while." Kage Ryuu turned his attention to Kain. "You're really lucky Drake isn't here Kain." "I came to warn you idiots. Platoon 7 is coming, and they're out to kill. Direct orders from Charon, so not even Xenax can stop him. Whatever Drake did, it's gonna be the end of you." Kain disappeared slowly, space seeming to cave in on itself around him. "I missed you too. Though Drake does even more than me. Have you been okay lately?" Ranpu asked Lilligant as Kage Ryuu sheathed his swords.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:01 am

She looked at Ranpu. "I don't think being an ass to you, Kage Ryuu, and Drake has made me feel any better than when my parents died!", she pushed Ranpu away and ran off. She was in agony. Agony from seeing the people she cared about going to get hurt.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:39 am

"She does know I'm here to tell you guys how to win, right?" Kage Ryuu shrugged. "Not that I'd ever let her hear me say it," he said as he lowered his voice, "But she's rather bipolar. Seriously, one second she's hugging Ranpu, overly joyous, and the next she's shoving her away and crying." Ranpu sighed as she walked towards Lilligant. "What's the matter Lilly?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:11 pm

Lilligant walked away. Not giving them any time. Her eyes clenched shut. She couldn't help but feel that everything was her fault. Especially since she was away from them now. They were probably stalking her.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:26 pm

"Lilly? C'mon, what's the matter?" Kage Ryuu sighed. "I'm outta here. Drake probably needs help with the little bitch he's fighting." Kage Ryu walked outside.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:42 pm

She looked at Ranpu. "Why don't you drop it... i'm no use to you or anyone. So leave it.", she then walked away. Not caring it seemed.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:02 pm

"You haven't changed at all." Kage Ryuu shook his head. He was suddenly leaning against a dark corner. "Answer me this, Lilligant. If a person has no purpose, what should they do?" He stared at Lilligant, his eyes a shade of demonic red that they had not been last they met.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 pm

She growled as she looked at him. "Die in a hole! Which is what I'm going to do.", she walked off. Now disappering into the night.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:27 pm

"You think you can just walk away from me?" Kage Ryuu was walking next to her all of a sudden. "I'm surprised he can even look at you, let alone love you. You're a fragile little girl who can barely hold herself up. Someone like you needs to learn to stand up and fight for themselves. I thought that that was what you were gonna do. That's why we never looked for you. If you can't even learn to look at yourself, how are you to expect someone else to?" Kage Ryuu sighed. "My question's answer wasn't for them to die in a hole. Useless people find a use for themselves. The fallen rise, and prove their worth. But you're not useless. You're just too weak to fulfill that use. You could never even hope to challenge her for her spot in his heart, unless you strengthen yourself. And not physically. If a single word can shatter your resolve, how are you to follow him? We've always followed Drake like the obedient puppies we are. But you aren't even strong enough to be called such right now. I can't even stand the sight of you now," Kage Ryuu straightened his back as he stopped. He moved his hair out of his face as he finished. "I'm going back to Drake. If you have the balls to walk there, then he's in the same place as last time. But if you can't even walk before him, then leave. Don't even come near us anymore." Kage Ryuu began to fade out of existence, but slow enough for him to scoff at Lilligant.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:35 pm

Lilligant felt worse now. Then she went to the place she had last seen Drake and the others. She walked in silently. Her eyes downcasted as her hair blocked anyone from seeing her.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:44 pm

The warehouse's walls were covered with blood, and the three of them were sitting there. "You can walk in here so easily, but can't look at us?" Kage Ryuu sighed. "At least you came here." Kage Ryuu and Ranpu looked to Drake, who was wearing shades and only just moved. "Hey Lilly." Drake stood up as he yawned. "It's been a while, hasn't it?" Drake sounded a little drowzy, but that's probably because he had fallen asleep and only had woken up when Kage Ryuu spoke just now. Drake's hair was different, but looked a good deal like Kage Ryuu's, in that it was shoulder length and kind of messy. But his was a lighter shade of brown, rather than void black. His clothes had some blood on them, but it was quite obviously not his, as his clothes were still intact.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:51 am

Lilligant looked up at Drake and was kind of shocked that he was even talking to her. "Yeah it has...", she looked away and sighed sadly. "If any of you want to give me a lecture go ahead... Excluding Coren if he's around."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:09 pm

"Eh, Kage Ryuu already gave you one. The fact you came back just shows that you listened, am I right? Anyway, Coren left for a while. Chances are, he isn't coming back until the seventh Platoon decides to make it's untimely appearance." Drake moved his hair from his face as he muttered something to himself about a haircut. "So, how have ya been?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:27 pm

"I've been better...", she said as she walked up to him. "I'm sorry for leaving...", she said as she looked up at him. Her eyes showing fear and pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] Empty

Back to top Go down

Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next