Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:11 am

"It's no problem. I'm just glad you're back." Drake smiled a little, just before Kage Ryuu groaned. "Alright ladies, how about you hurry it up? It's boring enough to be near you." Ranpu glared at Kage Ryuu, who groaned again. "I meant those two ladies." that didn't at all alleviate Ranpu's glare, but Kage Ryuu did go quiet afterwards.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:35 pm

Lilligant kissed Drake and smiled. "I'm glade to be back too.", she said as she hugged him tightly. Not paying attention to anything else but Drake. Although she did send a 'I'm going to kill you glare' towards Kage Ryuu.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:00 pm

Kage Ryuu simply smiled back. Oddly enough, his teeth seemed bladed now. "Yo Drake, don't you have to go on that hunt today?" Drake flipped him the bird. "Seriously though, the Hunters'll probably need your help with that rouge Daemon. And who knows when Charon or Draconis might show up."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:20 pm

Lilligant held on to Drake even tighter. Kage Ryuu knew she hated to hear those names.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:21 pm

Drake sighed. "Yeah, I know." "Talk about bad timing..." Kage Ryuu rhythmically tapped his sword, as if waiting for something. Drake sighed again. "I'm gonna have to leave for a few hours. Today I have to watch out for any Hollows and such."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:44 pm

Lilligant sighed as she kissed his cheek. "That's not fair...", she let go of him and sat down beside Ranpu. Showing a more innocent side most of them had never seen. Her body seemed smaller when she crunched up. Her body looked more childish as she sniffled. The innocence of her innerself showing loud and clear.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:07 am

"Come on, he'll be back in a few hours. That's-" "Drake! It's our shift! You're late!" someone was yelling outside. Drake sighed. "I'll be back. Then I'll have a lot of time to spend with you." he said, hoping to cheer her up a little.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:22 pm

His hope didn't really work. Lilligant stayed silently and sad until he came back. Which when he did she'd jump on him and kiss him.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:20 pm

Kage Ryuu chuckled as she jumped Drake. "She's like a small puppy." Ranpu looked at him funny for a second. "Was that a compliment..? From you..?" "No." Ranpu glared at him. "So, anything happen on the Hunt?" Said Kage Ryuu, trying to change the subject. "Not much. It was a waste of time I could've spent here..."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:32 pm

Lilligant kissed Drake deeply after he spoke. "I missed you! Don't leave me! Please?!", she cried as she held on to him. Her eyes clenched shut as she cried.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:44 pm

"And that's why it wasn't a compliment," Kage Ryuu muttered. Drake held on to Lilligant as Ranpu sighed at Kage Ryuu's dickishness. Drake didn't say anything, but he did hold Lilligant close to him.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:52 pm

She kissed him again. She was happy to have him back. "I am so glade you're bac. Kage Ryuu shut up!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:04 pm

Kage Ryuu glared at her. "I'll stop poking fun at you once you stop giving me so many chances to do so." In turn, Ranpu glared at Kage Ryuu, who then sighed. "My shift is in twenty minutes." Kage Ryuu then faded out of existence, leaving a faint smell of sulfur.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:21 pm

Lilligant sighed as she nuzzled Drake. "So what ya wanna do now, Drake?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:26 pm

"I'm fine with whatever you wanna do," Drake said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:13 pm

She looked away and sniffled. "I doudt it... kage Ryuu would end up taking over your body if we did what I wanted..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:40 pm

"Wow, you're really a downer, aren't you?" Kage Ryuu reappeared and tossed a letter to Drake. "Diana told me to hand that to you. She said that you have new orders. Now then, if you have nothing to berate me for, I'll be going." Kage Ryuu began to disintegrating again, but then he said "Wow, I keep forgetting everything. Also, as the second in command of the Hunters, it's your job to direct the briefing tomorrow night." Drake nodded.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:42 pm

Lilligant could only regret the thoughts and meaningless fights. Her eyes filled with tears as she tried to fight her own emotions from spilling out to everyone in the room. She sat in a corner and let herself become emotionless.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 5:06 pm

"What is with you today?" Kage Ryuu didn't sound very interested. More annoyed than anything else. "You seem more bipolar than usual. I mean really, wasn't it just a few seconds ago you leaped right onto Drake in happiness, and then BOOM, sitting in a corner emotionless with tears in your eyes. It feels like something is... Off. And it's annoying me. A lot."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 5:44 pm

"How would you feel if you hadn't seen your love in a LONG time and then the one thing you want to do with them is off limits because it could kill them?! If you knew how much it hurts to see Drake not be in my arms and always with me you would cry and start acting bipolar too!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 5:59 pm

"You think I don't?" Kage Ryuu laughed darkly. "I feel everything Drake does. So does Ranpu The three of us have felt that very pain for several decades. Or did you forget the fact that the first person he fell in love IS DEAD!" Kage Ryuu was getting pissed. "You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, you got that? Now grow up and stop whining."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:16 pm

"The only way I'll EVER stop crying is when I'm dead and gone!", she yelled as she stood up. "If you fucking hate me so much I'll kill myself so Drake can be alone with you two again!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:21 pm

"I would like to point out your already dead." Kage Ryuu's tone was back to boredom, but also slightly annoyed.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:36 pm

"I'm going to find a way to die! permaintly!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:41 pm

"..." Kage Ryuu looked at you, still bored. "Hmm, maybe I should stop it with the cloaking... I'm pretty sure Drake would want to hear this load of bull." everything seemed to flash for half a second, as Ranpu glared at Kage Ryuu. "Okay, what was so important you had to lock us in the darkness? AGAIN?" Kage Ryuu gestured to Lilligant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next