Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:44 am

"...You know, that sounds really painful." Ranpu slapped the back of his head, and he mouthed a silent 'Ow.' "Let's face it, there's only one person in the world that could actually kill him with what Drake can do. And technically, he isn't even in this world. What's a dream stays a dream. We all know that Drake would survive, no matter what's thrown at him."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:30 am

"Ranpu... I don't care... I am going to go away for awhile ok? I need you guys to stay safe from me..."
Back to top Go down

Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5