Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:28 pm

Drake put away his swords and followed Lilligant.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:47 pm

Lilligant soon stopped at a good looking hotel and then she walked in. "Follow me."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:59 pm

Drake did so...

OOC: Kind of short...
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:53 pm

Lilligant then opened a door to a room and walked in. Once Drake was in she would shut the door. Then she would walk over to the bed and sit on it. "So... Um....", she couldn't form a sentence.(it's ok.)
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:22 am

"You guys gonna-" and Drake pinched himself, keeping Kage Ryuu from continuing. "You can't go 5 seconds without him interjecting..." Drake looked embarrassed still and was blushing more (Somehow...). Inside his head, he heard Ranpu say Bad Kage Ryuu, bad! I'm not a dog. No, down. Stop it. I can hear your thoughts, stop it. Aww... Drake couldn't help but crack a miniscule smile at the conversation in his head. He put his arms behind his head and stood there for a second, with nothing to say coming into his mind.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:04 am

Lilligant looked up at him. "Drake... I think....... You're cute.", she choclked out in small bits. Her eyes down casted and her hair hiding her face.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:44 pm

Answer her... Tell her the same. He doesn't need advice from you. He'll screw it up anyway, he doesn't need help. Drake relaxed a bit and said "I think the same of you..." and looked down, scratching the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:43 pm

She blushed and then she laid down. "You can share the bed if you want... I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:15 pm

WHAT THE FU- "Thanks..." Drake walked over and sat down next to her. (There is now no way to gauge his embarrassment... Then again, that's what I said before... Yeah, Drake doesn't do this kinda thing well...) several things went through his head as he tried to remember... He then muttered under his breath "What happened back then..? And why can't I remember..? Damn it Xenax..."

Last edited by CorenKeitaro on Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:51 pm

(lol its ok)"Xenax? Who's that?", Lilligant asked as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:59 pm

"Let's see... He's got a ton of names... He's The Keeper of the Dead, he's the guy who killed my original Zanpakuto, he's the guy who made Kage Ryuu, and he's the guy who ripped out several of my memories. I guess you could call him my arch nemesis. I'm pretty sure he's died... Around 3 times now. He's really persistent."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:04 pm

Lilligant looked at him sadly. "I'm so sorry... So what type of memories? Personal, emotional, what?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:11 pm

"I wish I knew." Drake lied down with his hands behind his head and just stared at the ceiling. I wish I could help, but I remember nothing as well... I'm sorry. Drake was completely quiet as he just seemed to zone out.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:20 pm

Lilligant sighed and fell asleep. "No... Stay away... Don't touch them.... No!", she screamed out the last word as she sat up in a cold sweat.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:23 pm

Drake woke up and jumped up. He looked around and sighed and asked "You alright? Sounded like a pretty bad dream for you to scream out the word 'No' that loud." and put away a Glock-26 pistol.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:51 pm

She looked down. "It was about my family....", she said as she wipped away her tears.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:29 pm

"Sorry." he sat back down on the bed, going quiet, having nothing reassuring to say to her.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:07 pm

Lilligant snuggled close to him. "I wish I could see them again..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:30 am

Drake didn't look embarrassed for once and said nothing. Oh great, clingy Fullbringer... Hey, she's obviously hurting. Some dicks didn't save her family and then screwed with her mentally! That's just not right... Kage Ryuu shut up and Drake thought about what to say, but came up with nothing. She's like you when you lost me. He then responded in thought 'Yeah, well I didn't have it so bad... She lost everyone and then got screwed with. You just said that.' And I was your last friend, and Kage Ryuu turned you into a emotionless sack of anger until I came back. You both got it bad. Drake sighed and lied down as he thought 'It's just...' I know. Drake felt himself slipping into sleep, but he knew exactly what would happen. The same dream... Every night... Again and again and again... Plaguing him still... He felt it. He didn't want to sleep...
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:53 am

Lilligant clinged on to his shirt and snuggled more as she fell back asleep. She wasn't trying to be clingy but when you have nightmares... They make you clingy.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:51 pm

Drake fell asleep after a few minutes and dreamed the same thing again. The images. Blood on a wall, a man in a Shihakusho and an Espada's coat, a scar, and finally a dead body. Drake woke up in the morning and sighed as Ranpu said Same dream? 'Yeah...' he continued to look at the ceiling and wondered if Lilligant was awake, but was way to lazy to actually move his head the extra 2 inches.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:10 pm

Lilligant woke up a few minutes after he did. "Drake... Are you awake?", she yawned out.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:18 pm

"Yeah. Good morning." Drake yawned as well as he asked Ranpu in his head 'Do you know anything about it? Not a thing goes through my head without you noticing.' Sorry, but every-time you fall asleep and have that dream, you're mind closes off... Sorry. Drake sighed, for like the 200th damn time, and thought to himself, blocking it off from Ranpu and Kage Ryuu, 'What the Hell is that dream about? It's the same thing, blood and a dead woman. What the Hell... Maybe it has something to do with my memories...'
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:24 pm

Lilligant smiled and then she snuggled against him a little more. "Want to go get some breakfeast?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:28 pm

"Sure." Drake felt the same feeling he did every-time, but this time had reason to ignore it. Drake held still for a second as a wave of nausea flew over him. After it left, he stretched out a little and asked jokingly "Wait, you mean now?" while ignoring the sound of Kage Ryuu throwing up again. 'You know something Kage Ryuu? Throwing up all over my head is rather rude, dontcha think?' Ranpu giggled as Kage Ryuu said Yeah, real funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?
Page 4 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next