Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh? It's snowing...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuroda

Kuroda

Oh? It's snowing... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:18 pm

Kuroda finally broke his stare and looked at Viz. Kuroda smiled because something interesting was going to happen. Im game, I don't mind if I have to lose control. Hmm Kur might even like the idea to free for a little. Leaning off from the tree he returned to his look on the girl. By the way, this is exactly what you want to avoid to do. Looking back at Viz he stretched a little looked serious. So, you want to do it or should I?
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:46 pm

"I will, if she needs one. I'd rather not, but I'd also rather not lose this one either." He says, his voice low, and he looks at him for a moment, before returning his now steeled icy gaze at her.
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:52 pm

She looked down at the ground listening to they're conversion. Not making a word escape her mouth. Why did she always have to get into things like this. I always gave her a bad feeling she never liked. Like the the slow shadows of death waited for her if she just said one word. And this word would be "yes". This feeling always waited for her, it was as if she was living on the edge in a weird way. Or maybe it was just her thoughts getting to her. Was this how people felt when they were scared. No this was different she had lifted that seal that she never wanted to see again. Her right hand meet with her head and covered her eye's. She uncovered them for a moment as they shined light blue again. She shook her head madly as the color disappeared. And when back to a deep gold. This thing I've meet it before...but why does it feel different now....it feels stronger and more wanting. But why? She honestly didn't know what to do. So she just stood there.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:40 pm

He waits, and his eyes soften, thinking back to when he had first descovered his other part. Tch, and what thanks did I get for that, eh? Just a shut up, a go away, a-Shush, I know now. That's all that matters. "It's a lot to take in....isn't it?" he asks, his face regaining some of it's warmth.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:38 pm

Kuroda looked back at viz and assumed his stance and drew his blade.Bankia. His form take new shape and his figure changed to his bankia form. Lifting his hand to his face he pulled his vaizard mask down. I am ready when you are.
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:24 pm

She just didn't know what to do. Because she didn't care anymore she just wanted to get out of here, But that was going to happen, she could see that. She sighed and looked over at the fountain as the water was still moving and being frozen over. She walked over to it and sat on the edge. She took her coat off and placed it in the water. She watched it as it slowly froze. She was still on the edge of the fountain when she felt a force of power that came from one of the men. Her head looked over slowly. She sighed again then straight at the man that was ready to fight. Her eye's didn't move as she asked the question. "Why are you so determined to fight. As if I've done something to you?" She stood up and jumped down from the fountain's edge. Under her coat she was wearing a white long sleeve shirt, with blue jeans, and so shoes to match off her teenage look. She waited to see what his answer might be, if he answered at all.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:34 pm

Turning his attention toward the women, he talked in a cold voice.Understand that we are doing this in order to help you, and if I was really trying to kill you.....well....lets just say I had many chances..... Turning back toward viz he waited for the darkness to come....
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:41 pm

"Help me... if this is how you help people then i don't want your help. I didn't need it in the first place, and i don't need it now. I've never needed help from anyone and i honestly don't need help from people i don't know." Keep on talking they don't give a care... They just think there doing the right thing, doesn't mean they are... She looked at the man again and then to the one next to him. " And also, I didn't say yes..."
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:56 pm

(ooc: Have to wait for viz before I can post again and I doubt hes getting on so ill post tommrow.)
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:49 am

He nods, and says "That is why I haven't done anything yet. The choice is yours,'to accept our help or to ignore it and go your on way. We can not, " and this, he looks at Kuroda, "Nor will we decide for you." he finishes, looking back at her.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:12 pm

Kuroda nodded to what viz said and lover his guard but remained in his banka form with his mask. Lowering his spirit pressure he just watched the women and waited.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:05 pm

Viz closed his eyes breifly, and for a moment, for him at least, time seemed to strech out, lengthinging. It then went dark for him, as he entered his inner world. A pleasent mix of a forset grove, a moutain ledge. This place gave him a deep sense of peace, and was at night, a full moon risen, and hanging in the air above him. He stands on one of the two moutain ledges, staring out over the area. From behind him, a shadow formed, and split in half. The right, became a deep red and purple color, the other, turned even darker. What are you going to do, boy?, a voice came from the darker shadow, asking him this. The other says, quietly, it's voice filled with rage, but yet, something soft, We'll do what we have too, of course. Viz simply nodded, and after a few moments, says softly "That we shall...but still, I'd rather not do anything we don't need too do. Hell, it looks like we're going to lose this one too. " You worry too much kid. If she Turns, then we'll kill her. Oh really, you stuiped idiot. What happens if she begins to turn back? Would you so be ready to kill one of his own, and another of my kind? "We both know he would, Alabaster. That much, will never change." He says, and turns around to face them. He then adds, holding up a hand to slience the deep red and purple shadow, stopping it from adding it's remark. "Conspire all you wish, I am still in charage; I am still King. I will do as I need too with this one, and hope Kuroda doesn't get sword happy. " He then exits his inner world, opening his eyes, as Alabster says quitely, Not for long, brat.... The two shadows then merge back, and it's color turns a deathly gray, before turning darker. We will see. He refocus his gaze on the girl, as time goes back to normal for him.
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:43 pm

She sighed and looked at the ground again. She rubbed her face with her left hand. What to do...what to do... That's just it, i don't know what to do...I don't know what these guy's want from me... If you knew what they wanted, would you give it to them... I don't know..depends, what it is they want.. I'm starting to think this is your fault. My fault I saved your life if you don't remember... Yeah i do..remember. Oh really now you do...because just a few minutes ago you didn't. I know. Then what...you for got. Yeah. hm...pointless... She looked up and it seemed her eye's have been fogged over and dull. "What is it you want.... I mean you still wouldn't be here if there wasn't something you wanted right..."
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:51 pm

He looks at her, and he tilts his head slight to the left, making his hair cover his left eye. "I was out simply for a walk. If you wish us to leave, then just say so. There isn't anything that we...well, I at least, want. I can only speak for myself, though."
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:52 am

She sighed has her head fell in a failure look. "Then its my bad...never mind. I'm just mixed up...ever scene that day..." She stared at the ground then looked up at the man again. Then at the fountain and at the ground again. The snow seemed to have stopped but it seemed to get colder.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:56 am

"]Then perhaps I can clear some of it up for you....what is it that your confused on, or want to know?" he asks, watching her. He listens all about him, to the still slience, to the soft sounds of the last of the snow hitting the ground. I wonder why she's so hard on herself....what could she have done to make her feel like this?, he thinks to himself, as he waits for her to answer, if she does at all.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:56 am

Lucon had just stepped out of his temporary lab/residence. It was frigid outside. He stepped back inside for a moment to grab a large brown coat. Underneath he was in his gigai, wearing jeans and a grey shirt. He didn't like coming out here. He needed to stay with his experiment. It was unsafe for him to leave, but he needed an herb from one of the garden's in the park. He just hopped that it wasn't frozen.

When he reached the park he searched for his plant and retrieved it. When he came back though, He saw something interesting. what at first appeared to be two male shinigami, and a human woman, slowly reviled itself to be Kuroda, another vaizard, and a young shinigami struggling with something, most likely a hollow. Samuel laughed at his host. It's like a big hybrid party, how fun! Lucon silenced his counterpart and moved into the nearest tree, masking his spiritual pressure.

He watched as things unfurled. the two men were arguing, about the woman who was loosing her sanity, and her control. Lucon waited, letting the two vaizards help her, but then they went about it the wrong way.

Lucon dropped from the tree, and landed softly. He walked over to the group, nodding to Kuroda, and the other vaizard. He turned to the girl and gently moved forward. Are you okay? He reached into the pouch on his side and pulled out a small white capsule. Here eat this. He held is hand out palm open in a very calm manner, inviting her to take it. It will help with the headaches.
Back to top Go down
https://endofsouls.rpg-board.net
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:03 pm

He hears the rustle of the frozen branches near him, and his two compains, and when he looks at to where the noise was coming from, he saw a young man, walking to them. Ohhh....I wanna fight him. Oh, will you just shut up already? Gah... He watches as he hands the girl something, and he slowly creeps his hand upwards, touching the hilt of his Zanpoktou, in a ready but reasuring manner. He says nothing, still awaiting the girls answer.
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:58 pm

She had listened to what the man had to say but she just looked the other way. She sighed and looked at the ground again. "That's not,....it doesn't matter" As she said this she heard foot steps coming up to her. She shuffled her feet back a few steps and looked up. It seemed to be a young man. He talked and handed her something. She grabbed it and looked at it. She held it in between her middle and thum finger. She rolled it around her fingers and looked at it more. "My headaches huh......" She looked at the pill with narrow eye's as she crushed it in between her fingers. 'I don't think so...."
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:13 pm

He looks back at her, and remains slient, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:23 am

He smiled to himself and stepped back. Very well. He wondered why she didn't take it. The capsule was simply a human aspirin, with a small addition, that somewhat muted an inner hollows voice. It was as close as he could get. He could never get rid of his hollow, but at least he could shut him up when needed. If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask. It's hard dealing with what your going through I know. He looked back at the two vaizards then back at the girl However, unlike these guys I won't try and force my help onto you. I find the best way to solve these types of problems is from personal insight, but I'll let you find out for yourself. He walked towards the nearest tree and leaned against it, looking back at everyone, waiting to see what happens.
Back to top Go down
https://endofsouls.rpg-board.net
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:37 am

He raises a eyebrow, listening to what the man said. However,he continues to remain silent.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 3:17 am

Kuroda finnaly lost his patience. Lifting his sword he pointed at the girl.LOOK DO YOU WANT HELP OR NOT!He didnt hide an ounce of power he let it all flow. He was angrey that this little creature couldnt make up its damn mind. Looking back he saw his old friend Lucon sitting by the tree. Giving him a nod he waited till either the girl spoke or didnt. IF U DONT ILL WALK AWAY BUT IF U DO WANT TO CONTROL WHATEVER IS INSIDE YOU THEN SAY IT!

(ooc: keep in mind he is in bankia form as well as having his mask out as well.)
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:40 am

"Kuroda, enough. " Viz says sharply, turning to look at him. "Go and calm down. Your not helping anything, you idiot. Even if she was thinking about it, you've probably ruined it." He sighs heavily, and shakes his head, before looking at the girl again. "I'm sorry about him." He sits down heavily, onto the bench, and clasps his hands together in front of him, and looks down for a moment. He then looks up, at the girl, and says "Wheither you accept any of our help is up too you. I would be thankful if you did, though."
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:15 pm

She listened to what the young man had to say but just sighted and looked the other way. This made her a little uneasy. She didn't like the way he was talking to her. But she didn't say anything she just kept quiet. Did you think about telling them? She was so shocked that it had said that she didn't know she was responding out loud. "No why would i tell them that.." Why else to make them understand you. "What do you care..if they understand me." I don't.. She felt her hand get tight and roll into a fist. But her face was still calm as ever. That's why i did it. To make you remember....what you did. And how painful it was. She held on to the left hand that was making the fist. As she was having this chat with herself she realized that one of the men where yelling at her. She let her left hand drop back down and she looked at him. After he ended the other man began he was telling him to stop. "I already told you my answer....you just weren't listening. And again I never asked for help....you just offered. And even if you did help me....it wouldn't change anything." Pointless.....[i]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh? It's snowing...
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Human World :: Karakura Town :: The Park-
Jump to: