Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh? It's snowing...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Oh? It's snowing... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 9 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:45 pm

"Damn... Shimaru, what can you tell us? I know you really don't care much, but we had your Bankai activated against us, I think we deserve at least the slightest of explanations. And if there's anything that anyone might know that the other's might not, please say so. I hate being left in the dark." he continued to heal Lucon next to the Dryad.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 9 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:21 pm

(so much stuff happened while I was gone)

As Origon moved towards Lucon, his foot got caught on something. grass, and vies grow up his legs, and Alseid's cold green eyes pierce into his heart. Don't touch him She released the plants and sat down her knees against her chest, guarding her master, waiting to attack anyone who came near.

Samuel watched in amusement as everything happened. He sat there on his wooden chair, that now had grown more throne like features, a wide arching back, delicate patterns on the arms, and a sprawling bottom, covering the roots of the trees, and forming sort of steps. He list4ened as they all talked to Shimaru, who had regained consciousness.
Back to top Go down
https://endofsouls.rpg-board.net
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 9 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:23 pm

"Alright. I won't. I just wished to help." and turned to Samuel saying "Okay, I get the feeling that you know something we don't, just call it a hunch. I ignored it cause you're a demon, but what?"
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 9 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:04 pm

Shimaru just closed her eyes and ignored it all. She didn't have to tell them anything. And most of it she didn't know anyway. She just stood there with her arms crossed. I told you, you should have done anything. You should have just let me die. Because now they want answers. And I don't want to give them. Well maybe if you hadn't have touched me, you wouldn't have died, and he wouldn't of had to save you. Well you didn't have to kill her. More or less you should just suck it up and deal with. Your acting like a little kid that's rebelling agents his parents. Even so. I'm not listening to her. It doesn't matter what you say he will never listen. Yeah I know. "None of you will understand, so it doesn't matter if i explain it." She looked at all of them. Then she looked back at the ground. She hated talking to so many people. She hated having all the attain.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 9 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:34 pm

Origon looked at her and said "How exactly do you know we wouldn't understand? I'm pretty sure that we, or at least I, would. Come on, the sooner you tell us, the sooner you can be left alone and the sooner you stop being bombarded with questions."
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 9 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:12 pm

"It's just none of your business, you don't know what I've been through. Just to stay this calm. You just wouldn't understand." She turned her back to all of them. And looked at the ground. Heheheh, mad are we? No You sure? Yes Just making sure
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 9 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:35 pm

Origon sighed and said "Fine." and then muttered to himself "Damn Vaizards..."
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 9 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:10 am

Viz strightened up slightly, his body tensing a little, but no would notice, if they weren't looking right at him. In worldy, he sighs, and adds a escape route to his plan. He didn't want to be here when they realized who, and what, he was.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 9 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 2:47 pm

"None of you ever say anything. Simply because I'm not one doesn't mean I know absolutely nothing." Coren then went quiet and went back into the tree. He laid down and said nothing while waiting for someone else to talk.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 1:59 am

OOC: Bumping this cuz I dont' know if this has offically died or not. o.o
So.
Bump.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 2:53 am

OOC: Well, I'm still here... But what about Sen and Lucon..? This has been fun though, so I hope it's not dead...
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 1:01 pm

OOC: Same here. Sen might have forgotten again, and I think Lucion forgot too x.x
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:23 pm

OOC: I hope not...
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:01 pm

(XD sorry guys. completely blew past my mind. If you want to continue, I will, otherwise, we can end it.(I think it's officially my turn to post))
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:34 pm

OOC: Yay! You're back! Also, I wanna continue.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:53 am

OOC: Same,j lol.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:22 am

OOC: Bump. o.o
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:27 pm

OOC: -.- Yeah, I think that Sen and Lucon forgot again.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:39 pm

OOC: Either that, or they just decided to quit it.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:19 am

(I'm very sorry guys. at one point I forgot, at another I was absent, and I know you guys have been wanting to finish this. sorry about that)(but I kinda have lost intrest in this.If you guys really want to continue, I can. I just have lost intrest.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:04 pm

OOC: IT's alright, because it's pretty much over anyway, since she hasn't been on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh? It's snowing...
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Human World :: Karakura Town :: The Park-
Jump to: