Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh? It's snowing...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

Oh? It's snowing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:33 am

He looked up as the new figure said its name. He was so confused. How the hell did he know his name. And what was he. If he had to guess sense he came out of the young man. He was a hollow. That had its own body now. How was this possible. It would have killed him to do that. But he just seems to be tired. And if he were to die in that state then. So would the hollow. He was deeply in thought as the man was talking to viz and viz replied. He narrowed his eyes at the hollow figure.

"What game are you playing at. How the hell do you know my name."
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:43 am

His gaze flickers over to Nes, notcing that he didn't know who this was. So, that would mean that the hollow has some psychic skill....but how? Nothing has that ability. Nothing can have that power... it goes against everything, but yet... But yet it doesn't. Ohh, this is gonna be good.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:03 pm

Samuel laughed. You all seem so confused. He paced a bit before stopping. Suddenly the area was full of a chaotic spiritual energy, but It was completely stable, no fluctuations of any kind, then it suddenly stopped, as fast as it came. You see. I have the ability to completely control reiatsu, indefinitely, and ultimately. So I can sense almost anything, not just someones actions, but also... how to say it, identity. He paused a moment to let it sink in. Let me tell you something. A person's reiryoku(the energy itself, not the aura) has a unique signature to it, just like you know when something isn't right with someone you are close to, I can tell more than that with just a sliver of your energy. I can tell your name, your power, and many other things, some you may not even know yourself.

He walked around a little, still getting used to his environment. But don't worry, I won't reveal your precious host's name, unless of course you give me reason to. He smiled. And although I am no mind reader, I can tell you guys are thinking about my connection with my own host Lucon. and yes if you kill him, you also kill me, but do you really want to try that? He pulled out his own sword. It looked the same as Lucon's but the vines were a pale yellow. He held out the sword, and from it came another clone, but this time, it was a dryad. A woman, clothed in vines, with flowing green hair, adorned with flowers. She quickly ran over to Lucon and started to attend to him.

Lucon watched as this all happened, and listened with loathing at Samuel's speech. He fell to the ground again. and saw through his weak eyes, Alseid coming as a clone to his aid. He tried to wave her away, and tell her to disappear, that it wasn't safe for her there, but she refused, and proceeded to tend to his wounds, passing a hand over his skin, and regenerating it as a salamander regains it's tail. When it was done Lucon fell asleep, and Alseid stood up. She looked at Lucon, as both a child in awe and praise, but also as a mother caring for her child, making sure no harm comes to him.

She turned to the two people there. Here eyes were sad seeming to look on each person with pity. They were all tormented by something or another. She walked in front of the group and spoke. Her voice was soft and musical, captivating to even the strongest of people. The reason Samuel, are I are able to occupy our own bodies, and have a separate conscious is because of my power. I am Alseid, the mother of the earth. I can control anything that happens on this earth between creature, plant, and human. She walked towards Viz, gently and compassionately, giving him no reason to shy away. She merely touched his arm, and filled his soul with warmth, but no more. She then turned and stooped down, as a bright red rose grew rapidly out of the cold snow. She picked it, and held it, as it again withered from the frigid air.

(wow I like this. But guys if you think this is too much, please tell me. I don't want to get too intense here lol)
Back to top Go down
https://endofsouls.rpg-board.net
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:36 pm

OOC: Personally, I like it, but it's not my RP to decide with.

IC: He watched; he listened. When Alseid came close, tried to touch him, he jerked away. He had never liked being touched, and now was no exception. He had heard a lot of rumors about Lucon, and so far, they all seemed to be true. Something about this wasn't right though, and it didn't set well with him. Of all the things I've heard about him.... He still shouldn't have been able to do something of this scale. One, is easily accepted, but two? For once, I agree with you... Something isn't quite right. But what, I have no clue. The amount of power one would need to do this....is astounding., finsihed all three of them. They both went back inside, as he watched Alseid pick up a rose, holding it in her hand. He also kept his reitsu low, just enough that one would, if they didn't know the extent of his abilities, would think he was at the level of a unraked offical.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 4:06 pm

(it was Samuel that created the clone for Alseid)
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 4:34 pm

OOC: I know, but still, that would require a huge amount of power to do one, let alone have that clone have enough to do it too.
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:21 pm

OOC: So do you want me to post, or are you two still talking?
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:06 pm

(POST NOW... But anyways just roll with it viz. It's become larger than we can handle/explain lol. Just let it run.)
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:29 am

OOC: Might be here till Tuesday, going on a trip.
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:45 pm

He just looked around letting viz and samuel talk everything over. Because all he thought of it was bull shi*. He didn't care of how or why he was there. He was just ticked because he said his name out loud. Who does he think he is, just throwing peoples names around. And even more he didn't like it because if anyone in the area was smart, they would know that it was also Shimaru's name. And that was the thing he didn't want then finding out. He tightened his hold on the scythe.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:45 am

OOC: Honsetly, I had no idea what to put. x.x So yeah, sorry about taking so long.

He watches all four of them, tapping his fingers against the hilt of his zanpoktou.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Coren (Bane)   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:40 am

Bane was sitting down watching TV when he felt a large spiritual pressure come out. He recognized it from somewhere...He left his house in a sprint wondering why it was so familiar. He made it to the site and jumped into a tree to see what was going on (OOC: He got there seconds before the clone appeared) and witnessed some man creating a clone and a dryad. He stood there in shock as it all happened. As everyone spoke, he hid there, just waiting for his chance to figure out what was going on. As they all went silent and he saw the scythe wielding man tighten his grip, he jumped from the tree and said "Now what in the name of the gods is going on here? I see two Vaizards, one currently under control of his hollow, and someone that can generate clones. That shouldn't be possible for others! What in the hell is going on?" Right after saying this, he drew his sword, which looked like a standard sword in it's sealed state. He felt the spiritual pressure coming off of the scythe-man and yelled out "Rise and fall, Yugure Yaoke!" and his sword shifted into two blades, which he held the first one while spinning the second one by a chain that linked the two weapons together. He crouched ready to leap, and waited for someone to move.

OOC: Also, is it a little late to introduce a new character? Cause, this seems pretty far in. If so, then ignore this.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:36 pm

(Yes it is a little late, and it's getting a bit too many people lol. I don't really care, but you would need to ask the others. Also You haven't been approved for abilities. You shouldn't have posted this)
(also sorry everyone else for not replying. I kinda lost interest, and then forgot about it lol)
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:06 pm

Actually, Bane is Origon Laggen, the first character I posted. It's just that Bane is easier to type then Origon, and it's easier to remember. If that's the problem, then sorry for the confusion. If that's not, then please explain the problem in more detail.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:35 pm

(okay sorry I realized that after I went and checked some stuff, but you didn't mention that as a nickname, and your abilities weren't approved yet.)
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 2:57 pm

OOC: We able to reply now, or do we need to wait still?
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:07 pm

OOC: I think you can reply now. My abilities were approved. Sorry for making you wait.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:21 pm

(you can post, I was just asking everyone if it was okay for him to join.)
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:25 am

OOC: It's fine, I wasn't sure if I should reply to his post or not. x.x Anywho.

IC: He growls softly, as this new person showed up. 'What the hell?! Now what? Watching him release his zanpoktou, Viz wrapped his hand around his own, and said, softly " Who are you."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:37 pm

"I'm Origon Laggen. Sorry to interrupt this chat of yours, but that guy with the scythe interrupted my meal with that spiritual pressure of his. I felt it from a few blocks away. The spiritual pressure was oddly familiar, but I guess it was just some wishful thinking... Anyway, who is that scythe wielder, why can that guy make clones, and why do you seem to be the weakest? You lowering your spiritual pressure or something? And, am I correct that that is an inner hollow taking control of that guy's body?" he asked the final question while pointing towards Nes. and then he asked yet another question, but this time to himself "And why does he remind me of her..." He seemed distracted for a second.

OOC: Origon's past is something I didn't really go into in my character registration, so some things involving the past in the forums may not be in the Char. Registration. I'll try to update the history every so often.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:53 am

(no don't worry about it. Character development inside the topics is great. I encourage that from everyone.)

Lucon's dreams were troubled. He was laying in the fields of Alseid's glade. However, things were not right. No sound of water came to his ears, no birds sang, and no sweet songs could be heard. He filled his lungs with air, but it was stale. It was not sweet. it was not refreshing. It was cold and dead. He felt the prickle under his body, and reached out taking hold of the grass beneath his hands. They crumbled away, as coals will when the weight of the fire is finally to much to bear. He held up his hand, and an empty wind blew the dust away. He sat up and opened his eyes.

Everything was gray. The trees that once stood proud and tall, now were barren. Their branches could be seen, sticking out into the air, naked, trembling at even the slightest wind. All that could be seen was the broken branches of many trees. The ground was ashen and only a stubble of grass, clinging to life remained. The sun was high in the sky, but an overcast of clouds blocked out everything else. He turned to where the stream was, and nothing could be seen. No water had been in this area for months, and probably would never return. He turned around, and looked for Alseid, or Samuel, but he was alone. He called out, but his voice fell deaf on his ears.

(Note Samuel's only power is his complete control of spiritual particles, and energy. Otherwise he is just average, with strength, speed, etc. He does'nt have kido ability, and is only so-so with cero, etc.)

In the real world Samuel stood in the middle of the area, obviously pleased with himself. These people didn't know what to think of him, and since they were confused, he had the advantage. He was about to say something smart again when a man jumped from the trees. It's about time you decided to come out from there. He turned and looked at the man. Origon Laggen. nice name, but it might be best to put your sword away. No one, is fighting here. He walked towards the newcomer, keeping his spiritual pressure completely absent. You're right that person over there is in a transformation state. However, i grow tired of explaining things to everyone who decides to stop by. He laid his hand on the blade that was being held steady. Now, put away your weapon before I have to make you.

Last edited by Lucon1 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:51 pm

Upon receiving his answer, he nods slightly, and takes his hand off his sword. He further reduces his power, making it become concentrated, right above his heart.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 5:58 am

Origon then said "You feel like one of them. Anyway, I'll put away my sword, but if you aren't fighting, why did the scythe wielder's spiritual pressure flair, and why is nearly everyone in their released states? That strikes me as something you would do in combat, rather than when you're trying to talk something out." Origon clipped the twin swords onto a magnet, without reverting to sealed state. Origon seemed a little cautious when Sameul took a step closer to him, and then said "And you. Why can you be given a physical form? I thought that my Bankai was the only one that could do such a thing." Origon seemed to keep his hand close to his sword as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:15 pm

He narrows his eyes, slightly, at this. He was unaware of another person being capable of doing something like that, at least in theory.He alters his plan in his head, slightly, just in case. He'd rather not have to do anything right now, but he wasn't known to be off guard.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:12 pm

Samuel chuckled. Again, another thing I have to explain. He waved up his sword. It allows me to do this... He swung the sword down, and what appeared to be an after-image remained. He then side stepped, and the image stayed, and then it became apparent as it moved away. Another one was created(both at minimal power). They turned and faced each other, and they transformed into standard shinigami, with random faces, pulled from Lucon's memory. They both simultaneously moved forward and clashed normal zanpakuto.

Samuel smirked and watched as the two fought. His grin quickly died though, and he shunpoed killing both at once. He frowned as he came back. It's kinda hard to have fun, when both players know each other's every move. He threw his sword into a tree, and turned the trunk into a chair like shape. He sat down and smiled, watching the other people.

(Alseid materialized (happened earlier coren) has only a small amount of spiritual power, and she can materialize Very Easily. She, however, is the sword itself, and the powers are Her Powers. so she has alot of power in the form of herself.)

Alseid stood up and walked over to Lucon, checking him, as he stirred from waking in his dreams. She propped him up on the trunk, and watched him, making sure nothing went wrong. She was worried about him, but could do nothing to help him in this state. Dreams were powerful, and he hasn't dreamt this soundly in a long time.

Last edited by Lucon1 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh? It's snowing...
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Human World :: Karakura Town :: The Park-
Jump to: