Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh? It's snowing...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Oh? It's snowing... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:29 pm

Coren seemed to get even more cautious as he saw this. A couple thoughts rushed through his head, mostly revolving around the fact that he could have easily set someone up behind him and have him stab Coren in the back once he lost interest in him. Coren's hand got even closer to his sword as he said "Is this his Bankai? Or merely his Shikai?" and made a motion towards Lucon with his free hand as he asked the question.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:59 pm

He shrugged, not really knowing much about him. "Ask him, if you want to know. " He says, adding, "I believe Shaiki." Looking over at the sleeping Lucon, he wondered why he hadn't woken up yet. He took a step towards him, while keeping a eye on the three of them, as well as a eye on Alseid.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 7 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:19 pm

"Yeah, I would but he's unconscious." Origon then asked "Scythe wielder! Who are you and why are you in your Shikai state? They say that you're not fighting each other but you're all in your released states, so why?" Origon made sure to keep an eye on Samuel just in case.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 7 EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:36 pm

I was going to wait for sen if she ever came back but I guess it's getting too long. I'l post here in a while, and we can some what continue.

What do you guys think? wait till she returns? or comtinue?
Back to top Go down
https://endofsouls.rpg-board.net
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 7 EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:01 pm

OOC: I think that we should wait, but it is taking a very long time. She hasn't posted since page 9, so I think we might want to continue with out her. Should I change my previous post that I addressed her on? Or should we just ignore it? Or should we wait for her? As I said, I think we should wait, seeing as she is the main person. This entire scene is circling around her. It would be hard to continue without her.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 7 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:48 am

OOC: I'd say give her two more days, then we contionue without her.
Sound good?
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 7 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:05 pm

Sounds good to me. Lucon?
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 7 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:08 pm

It sounds fine, though like coren said, it's her topic. I was kinda unsure when I started my little thing, cause as this is her topic, I didn't want to intrude on it, by making my own little thing inside it.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 7 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 7:24 am

OOC: It's been a few days...o.o
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 7 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 4:25 pm

Yeah. Do you two think we should continue without her? It has been three days since the two day thing and nearly two weeks since her last post.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 7 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:59 pm

OOC: So...
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 7 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:13 pm

It's been a week... Think we should start? I was the last one to post in character, so maybe one of you guys should post IC... Unless we're gonna wait some more...
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 7 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:05 pm

OOC: Doesn't matter to me.
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 7 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:19 pm

OOC: This might have died but I'm posting anyway...>.<

IC: He stepped back just watching all that was going on. Hold on Shimaru, I'm almost done. He thought. He laied his scythe on this shoulder again and glanced at the man, That started talking to him. "Shikai?.... You must be mistaken, because what you see in front of you..." He said as he picked up his scythe from this shoulder and held it in front of him. "Is my Bankai." He looked at the man seriously.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 7 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:30 pm

OOC: Your back! Very Happy

IC: His eyes narrow at this, as he looks at the being. It was clear that he was not expecting this.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 7 EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:07 pm

sorry guys I've been kinda busy but I will post something when I get the chance
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 7 EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:03 pm

Origon's eyes widened as he said "Hmm, Bankai? For a second there I thought this was normal. Oh wait, nope, no I didn't. I thought you just had a really powerful Shikai, I'm actually kinda relieved this is your Bankai." He then pulled off a Cheshire grin as he said "Well, I must ask again, why are you in Bankai? They said they weren't fighting, but Vaizards and Bankai go hand-in-hand with it."

OOC: Origon looks incredibly creepy with that grin and his spiritual pressure changed as he made it. Also, welcome back Sen!
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 7 EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:58 pm

He moved his scythe and leaned it on this shoulder again.His eye's narrowed at the being. And smiled a little. "That's something I know, and you'll never know." His eyes then hit the ground as he thought Just a little longer.

OOC: yeah sorry it took so long. computer problems.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 7 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:08 am

"Well, if I may not know that, then may I know your name? I prefer to know my enemies, if it does come to that." Coren's grin slightly faded as he thought 'Bankai... I wonder what his power's are...'
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 7 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:24 pm

From what I've seen, it's lightning based....., thinks VIz, as he takes a small step back, and crouches a little. I can deal with that.
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 7 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:08 am

"No, the only person to know my name is my enemy. And you are not my true enemy." He looked down at the ground and closed his eyes. Fucking shingami, You had to go do this and know I'm stuck here. You better hope to whatever god you believe in that they gives you some luck. Because if they don't and she die's. We both die. And I'll fucking kill you. Hm. You care about her now? How touching. No, I don't care about her, I'm just smart enough to realize that if she dies we both die, did you forget that or are you really that stupid. I do remember that. I just don't want my master, someone that I'm suppose to look up to be made a mess by some thing like you. I'd rather die.... "Hold in there Shimaru you better fucking hold in there." He said under his breathe. As he opened his eyes and rubbed his head.

Last edited by Sen Shimaru on Thu May 19, 2011 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 7 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:14 am

"What? How odd..." Coren then looked at him, worried as he said "That didn't sound like a Hollow. Perhaps..?"
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 7 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:24 am

He looked up at the being and stared for a minute or two. Like he was deciding to say something or not. Why don't you say her name, its not like saying her first name with kill you. Oh and look at that. She's alive. Why don't you go back to that inner hole of yours and stay there. He looked down and then to the right side of him and looked at the scythe. He put his hood back over his head. He closed his eye's and said. "Sen Shimaru" Then a big mass of retsiu over filled the spot he was in, Then the black clock that he was wearing moved into a big dust cloud. That made it hard to see through it. It took a minute or two for all of the dust to move away. But when it did all that that was left was a girls body face first in the icy mud.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 7 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:26 am

"What the..." Origon ran to Sen and kneed down to make sure she was alright.
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 7 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:31 am

The girl lays there breathing, but only enough for her to be alive.

OOC: She's unconscious. o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh? It's snowing...
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Human World :: Karakura Town :: The Park-
Jump to: