Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
lilligant

lilligant

The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:29 am

(lol well I got an idea...)Lilly came home from the store and was preparing a gift for Drake. It was a bacon, bacon, bacon cake! A cake made of only bacon.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:37 pm

(An idea worthy of the GODS!!!)

Drake, Kage Ryuu, and Ranpu were all outside, screwing around. For now, they didn't know of the awesome that Lilly was making...
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:49 pm

She smirked and then she walked outside. "Drake come in here...", she said smirking evilly.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:31 pm

Drake walked inside.

(Not much comes to mind at the moment...)
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:02 am

Lilligant stood infront of the bacon cake. "Does Drakey love bacon?", she took it out from behind her and held it out to him.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:06 am

Drake's eyes opened wide at the glorious cake. "My god..." Kage Ryuu suddenly burst through the wall, despite the fact only a fott away was a perfectly good door, and yelled out "Praise the lord of bacon!" Ranpu sighed as she went through the actual door.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:42 am

Lilligant laughed and smirked. "It's only for Drake!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:10 am

"Adamntium rage!" Kage Ryuu then ran backwards through the hole in the wall he made.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:49 am

Lilligant giggled and then she kissed Drake. "Here...", she handed him the cake and then walked away.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:51 am

"Hey, where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:06 am

She looked away. "My boyfriend loves bacon more than me.... And he will always be like that..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:11 pm

"Not true," Drake said as he kissed Lilligant on the cheek. "You are awesome-er than bacon." "BLASPHEMY!!!" Coren dropped from the ceiling and said "You have enraged the lord of bacon, feel his wrath!" Coren than poked Drake. "..." "Well... That was a lot weaker than I meant it to be."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:24 pm

"Well you have enraged the Queen of Drake's dreams!", then she kicked Coren in the place it hurts. Her eyes filled up with small tears as she turned around and decided to ignore everyone.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:25 pm

"Wow, and I thought Ranpu couldn't take a joke... Whoops, forgot to feign pain. Eh, too late now..."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:48 pm

She sniffled . Her eyes filled with tears more. She looked down and then she walked out.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:20 am

Ranpu just glared at Coren as he shrugged. "I'm a dick, get over it." Ranpu sighed and shook her head as she and Drake began to walk towards Lilligant.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:53 am

Lilligant ignored the pressence of Coren and Ranpu. She didn't care if Drake cared if she loved him or not. Coren got on her last nerve in her nerveous system. She sighed as she looked down in shame, pain, and apathy.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:58 pm

OOC: Must not... Point out redundancy... In your statement...

Ranpu just stood next to her, both her and Drake saying nothing, just conveying an air of caring.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:02 am

(ugh..........)She looked at Drake and then Ranpu. Something was bothering her. Why was Coren always a slight jerk to her and she always was easily upset by him? It made no sense. But with Kage Ryuu it did.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:01 pm

OOC: Sorry about not responding in two days, but my house has been invaded by an immense amount of relatives. Oh yeah, and I've still got nothing, as there is little to respond to right there, as there be no out loud speaking, and my brain sucks...

Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:47 pm

(it's ok)
Lilligant looked around. "I'm going for a walk and don't worry... I won't get hurt. I'll fight back.", she sighed as she knew they always worried. She then started to walk out and smiled over her shoulder. Although with Coren and Kage Ryuu she knew they didn't care for her. But Drake and Ranpu did. She knew this was her new family.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:32 pm

OOC: Hmm... That seems like a very good end, but do you want to keep going? We never finished that part with Draconis and Charon, but this does seem a rather fitting ending, no? And with the Draconis/Charon bit, that could be another thread. Which brings me to a completely unrelated question, did you lose your Fullbring/Special Human powers when you turned into a Shinigami? You completely took it out of your app, but I wasn't quite sure about it.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:15 pm

OOC: Sounds good to me... I can start a new thread.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:53 pm

OOC: Okay, cool. Tell me when you make it. And also, what happened to your Fullbring powers? You didn't answer me... Did you lose them, or did you keep them, or are they stronger, or are they weaker, or something else? I'm rather curious.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:08 pm

OOC: I didn't lose them. They just got stronger but don't use them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next