Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:57 pm

"You know what? I'm getting annoyed with you." Coren sat down in a chair and pulled out the notebook from earlier. He began to write in it without another word.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:44 pm

Lilligant sighed and continued to stay away from them. Even two days after that. She completely ignored Drake as well. Even his smiles and hugs.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:42 pm

OOC: Smiles..? Hugs..?...Drake doesn't really act like that... He would also be avoiding you, knowing you're avoiding him.

Ranpu or Kage Ryuu were usually watching Lilligant, as every-time she's alone she nearly gets killed. Coren spent all of his time training with Kren her house. They were waiting for something to happen, pretty much anything. Though it would either be an attack on Lilligant, or a move by Charon.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:57 pm

Lilligant sighed as she sat near a small pond she had wandered off to when she knew Kage Ryuu and Ranpu were busy. She continued sitting there until she heared footsteps which at that point she flash stepped to a tree and hid. She watched as a family sat down by the pond and had a picnic. Which then gave her an idea. She quickly went shopping and bought loads of goodies and sandwiches. Then she went back to the warehouse and set up a picnic under the tree Coren had made apper. She then made her reitsu slowly fade as to make everyone think she was hurt. Although that wasn't far from the truth. "I hope they come quick..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:09 pm

OOC: How did you use Quick-Step? You need training for that...

"I'm right here." Drake said from behind a small curtain. "Ranpu and Kage Ryuu were busy, but Coren wasn't. For once, I'm glad I got screwed up, 'cause then you would've ditched me and found yourself alone with Coren again. The dick really doesn't know when to stop berating someone." Drake's tone gave away he was annoyed, but it was obvious he was annoyed at Coren, not Lilligant.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:13 pm

(ooc:-facepalm-)She looked away. "Sorry if I'm bothering you... I just wanted everyone to come and enjoy and crappy picnic with me...", she looked down as she sat there and was trembling. She hadn't let Ranpu finish healing her so some of her wounds were still slightly bleeding every once in awhile and in pain. "Ow..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:16 pm

"You alright?" Drake said as there was a tearing noise. "Damn tape...," he muttered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:33 pm

She looked up and then away. "My wounds reopened...", she said in a shy voice. Then she stood up and held her left arm.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:52 pm

"As long as it's not serious." after one more tearing noise, Drake sighed and muttered "There..." "Hey Drake, I'm back. Kage Ryuu is getting Coren. Apparently, he fell asleep in a tree above this pond. Hey Lilly, want some help with that wound? Drake's too damn stubborn for me to have helped him." Ranpu walked forward as she was nearly hit with some surgical tape, though she did catch it. "Jerk."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:46 am

She sighed. "Coren has been following me?", she asked angered. She then sat down again by the picnic she had set up.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:54 am

"No, actually. You just picked the worst possible place to sit. Coren was there before you." Ranpu then held up the surgical tape. "I'm tired as Hell, healing's out of the question, but some tape might keep it from reopening you know, and that sounded a tiny bit painful through Drake's ears."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:05 am

She sighed and smiled weakly. "Hey does anyone know what the heck Coren writes in that notebook?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:21 pm

"Umm... I really have no idea. Sorry." Drake shrugged. "Never thought to ask."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:05 pm

She sighed and then she got up again and walked over to Drake and kissed his cheek. "Drake is what Coren told me true?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:28 am

"Hmm... Depends on what part."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:57 am

"That if I even tried to get you excited you'd lose control of Kage Ryuu... I'm sorry...", she looked away with fear written all over her. She then walked slowly and sadly back over to the picnic she had set up and sat down facing away from them. "Sorry I brought that up..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:27 pm

"Part of it's true. And I don't mind you bringing it up, it is just the truth after all. And it's the finish that throws off the balance of chemicals in the brain. Seriously, if a boner killed me, I think I'd already be dead."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:19 pm

Lilligant looked at him and sniffled. "Sorry... I love you...", she said as she looked at him blushing.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:40 pm

Drake smiled caringly. "I love you too."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:45 pm

She blushed as she leaned up and kissed him deeply.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:40 am

"Ahem." Coren walked in, a little tired. "Could you at least wait for me to get on the ceiling?" he said jokingly. Instead of getting to the ceiling, he walked into the wall and passed out. Ranpu giggled a little as she said "Well, he's gonna feel that in the morning."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:41 am

Lilligant sighed and smiled. "Well I'm not trying to do anything except kiss Drake so Coren has nothing to worry about...", she looked away and then walked over to the small picnic and got an apple out and started eating it.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:25 am

Drake sat next to her. "Well, now that we have a picnic basket and a nice tree, even if it defies physics, time for a picnic!" Ranpu plopped down as well, her expression overly happy.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:59 am

Lilligant smiled and giggled and soon finished her apple. Then she grabed a sandwich and started eating.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:35 am

OOC: Well, I've got nothing...

Drake and Ranpu did the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next