Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
lilligant

lilligant

The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:34 pm

Lilligant cried and hugged him tightly. "I was so scared!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:40 pm

"Here it comes..." Drake let go off Lilligant for a secon as he walked over and punched Kage Ryuu in the face. "You don't fight Shinigami, you got that? We both know what their spiritual pressure does to your kind," he said as he walked back to Lilligant. "But thanks for kicking their asses."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 6:31 pm

Lilligant cried more and held on to Drake when he came back over to her. "I was so so scared!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 6:36 pm

"It's okay Lilly..." Kage Ryuu his blade and yawned as he muttered to himself "Way too easy... Damn Shinigami... Not even worth getting punched."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:54 pm

Lilligant sniffled and hugged him tightly. "I'm so sorry Drake..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:33 am

"It's okay as long as you're alright." "You actually refrained from killing them," Ranpu said quietly to Kage Ryuu. "I'm surprised and even a little shocked you didn't." "They weren't worth it." Kage Ryuu said as he walked up the side of the building, away from the emotional scene.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:22 am

Lilligant cried more and then she kissed him on the cheek softly. Then she hugged him tightly again.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:44 pm

"Let's go back to the warehouse, I think Lilly needs a little rest." Ranpu said as she walked towards Lilligant.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:40 pm

Lilligant sniffled and kept holding onto Drake. She nuzzled into his chest and cried more but silently. "Drake... Do I have to rest? Or could you stay beside me until I fall asleep again?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:46 pm

"Alright." Drake said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:12 pm

Lilligant smiled and then she kissed him. She then went over to Kage Ryuu and kissed his cheek. "Thank you for protecting me Kage Ryuu... I guess you aren't just a old perverted pain in the ass.", after saying this she smiled and then looked over to Ranpu and Drake. "Let's go back to the warehouse now."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:56 pm

"Of course I'm not, that's just my day job. At night, I'M THE GOD DAMN BATMAN." Drake laughed as Ranpu giggled and said "We better go quick, I began making food when Drake left, and I don't want it going cold."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:52 am

Lilligant nodded and started to jump roof to roof like she'd seen Drake, Kage Ryuu, and Ranpu do so many times.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:16 am

As they got back Ranpu walked in looked over at the makeshift kitchen. "Oh good, I didn't light anything on fire." Ranpu walked over to the kitchen and began doing stuff. Kage Ryuu plopped down onto the ground and yawned. "THE GOD DAMN BATMAN needs sleep. I'll be conked out on this concrete floor if you need me." "Which we won't." Kage Ryuu chuckled as he fell asleep rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:15 am

Lilligant giggled and then she laid on the makeshift bed and snuggled into it. "Drake... Come here and cuddle with me~! Please?", she whined and looked at him with her puppy dog face.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:47 pm

Drake smiled. "Sure." "I'm still on the ceiling, so don't try anything that I get the feeling you're planning!"Ranpu looked up and saw that Coren was indeed standing upside down on the ceiling, directly above the tree that can't really be there. "How did he do that..?" Ranpu muttered to herself, smiling.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:15 pm

Lilligant sighed and smiled as she snuggled in more. "Don't worry dickless I'm not planning that geez."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:40 am

"Oy, that was a low blow." Ranpu laughed at Coren as she continued her cooking.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:46 am

Lilligant laughed and then she pulled Drake down on to the bed. She then snuggled into him.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:58 pm

"You two should get some sleep right about now, you're both still quite a bit away from good." she said as she glared at Drake, hinting that no hunting would take place for a bit.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:15 pm

Lilligant yawned and then nuzzled into Drake. Her eyes softly closing as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:48 pm

Drake smiled as well as he slowly fell asleep. For the second time in quite a while, the bloody memory didn't return throughout the night, haunting his dreams.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:53 pm

Lilligant woke up still hugging Drake. "Drake... Wake up..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:57 pm

Drake yawned as he woke up. "Wassup?" he said drowsily.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:01 pm

She smiled and then she kissed him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next