Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:43 pm

"So you killed them?" Coren said, slightly bored.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:52 pm

She nodded and then she sighed.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:54 pm

"Coo'. That was kinda fast though. The lumbering blade guy I can understand, but the other- Wait, where's Kage Ryuu?" Coren looked out the window to see another Hollow fighting Kage Ryuu. "Well, must suck to be him. I'll be going to help him." Drake said as he stood up. "You wanna help Lilly?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:58 pm

"No thanks...", she said as she went back into her body and laid down depressed.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:59 pm

"You sure? This guy looks kinda tough, and he probably is if he's holding his own against Kage Ryuu."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:10 pm

"I said no...", she stayed laying there. Depressed even more.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:27 am

"Coren, Ranpu, kill it." the two of them nodded and disappeared. "What's the matter Lilly?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:16 am

"Nothing... Why would anyone care what is wrong with me?", she said sadly.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:27 am

"Looks like becoming a Shinigami certainly hasn't changed your-" "I don't see a dead Hollow." Coren sighed and backed away. "You look waaay too depressed for that to work. Come on, what's the matter?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:19 am

"I forgot to mention... My birthday... Is also the aniversery of my parents deaths..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:47 pm

"Oh..." Drake said quietly. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:17 pm

"I-it's ok...", she curled up into a ball and cried silently.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:07 pm

Drake couldn't think of anything to say to her that might help... However, Ranpu walked in and made it so he didn't need to as she said hurriedly "It's dead, but it brought friends. We're gonna need your two's help."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:19 am

Lilligant got up and got out of her body again.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:58 am

Drake unsheathed his Zanpakuto as he opened the window. "Let's go, I don't like it when my train of thought is derailed." Drake said in a serious tone. "Shine." as she said this, Ranpu jumped past Drake, her sword unsheathed and glowing. Drake looked to Lilligant as he asked "You ready?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:14 am

She unsheathed her sword and nodded. "Let's go..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:17 am

"C'mon!" Drake turned and Shunpoed towards where Coren and Kage Ryuu were fighting. Several Hollows were swarming them and were cut down easily, but there always seemed to be more. "It's about damn time you got here. I was starting to get bored"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:35 am

Lilligant appered beside Drake and then started to eliminate the hollows as well.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:40 am

"How strange, every time we cut 'em down, another just seems to walk up." Drake nodded, cutting through one of the weak Hollows. "Ranpu, search for any strong Hollow reiatsu." "In mid-combat? I was right, you are insane." even though she didn't really wanna, she stopped killing long enough to say "I would say over there. It would've been easier if I had all my powers though." she then pointed to a larger Hollow that had somehow escaped their sights. "Alright, keep doing what you're doing, I'll go kill it."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:59 am

Llligant got in Drake's way. "No! I'll do it..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:08 am

Drake nodded. "All right. We'll keep the other Hollows from attacking you," he said as he unsheathed his second sword.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:36 am

She nodded and then she started to fight with the larger and stronger Hollow. Her eyes narrowed dangerously as she slashed off it's arm. Hearing it roar made her head ache as she collasped to her knees holding her head. It seemed as if the Hollow had a connection with Lilligant.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:17 pm

As Lilligant fell, Drake began running towards her, only to be stopped by a swarm of Hollows. "God damnit." Drake started to cut through them, trying to hurry.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:06 pm

She screamed as she was hit into a wall. Her body trembled as she tried to get up. She coughed up blood and cried as the Hollow roared again.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:26 pm

Drake pretty much materialized next to Lilligant as he charged towards the Hollow, seriously pissed off. Even while weakened, he was pretty sure the thing would get slaughtered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next