Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Place It All Started[OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
lilligant

lilligant

The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:51 pm

"I don't know any! If I did I wouldn't be here now would I?"
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:00 pm

"Ah, I see some truth in your words... I shall concede for now. You've been canonized. Your no longer a rouge arrancar. Your rightfully one of my 'apprentices' so to say. Any abandonment will result in death."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:08 pm

She nodded and put away her zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:15 pm

Neo raised his spiritual pressure till it was higher than yoko's then he sonidoed over towards her and used a bala into her right hip leaving a claw mark. "Your marked.. This 3rd degree burn can be removed. If you choose to do so i must obviously kill you." Neo then flew back a little "Now, if we find your sister can you convince her to join us?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:33 pm

Yoko nodded weakly and stared at her hip.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:38 pm

"The scar has my reiatsu on it. I can track you from wherever in the 3 realms..."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:06 pm

She nodded and then she walked over to him. "I think you need to explain something..."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:31 am

"What are you talking about? I have nothing to explain"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:10 am

"Yes you do... Why did you come here? Why did you talk to me?"
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:17 am

"I came here originally to steal the eiffel tower for my collection... That obviously wasnt going to work as i have no way of transporting it... I talked to you because my friend warned me that someone else. which was you, was near. So i decided to chat. And look where its got me"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:18 am

Yoko sighed. "Sure... It just seems as if you were stalking me..."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:41 pm

Neo chuckled "If i stalked you, you would have been dead or maybe worse."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:19 pm

"Worse?", she asked. All she could think of was slave.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:43 pm

"Yea worse you know means badder than bad..." Neo shuffled around in his pocket and pulled out a capsule and connected it to his necklace. It was a ginto that he got from his friend.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:44 pm

She didn't know what he meant.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:14 pm

"Yea you know worse? Like tortured. Sentenced to 10,000 years in solitary confinement. um 3 years without sunlight.. You know worse"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:15 pm

"Oh... I was thinking being turned it um.... Um..... More pervy things as worse..."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:36 pm

"Umm why would i want something like that? Im like superpowerful, and i can become rich in minutes. Why would i want something like that?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:47 pm

"I was only thinking! Geez... Meany... Don't have to say that...."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:56 pm

"My apprentice is having erotic thoughts about me.. Wow this is succhhh a great start. Anyways back to the subject.. Show me your moves. techniques everything"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Yoko blushed. "No I wasn't! I was only thinking of worse things!", she said as she pouted. "And why should I? You've been being mean to me..."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:00 pm

"Just show me your moves or im going to chop off your legs." Neo snapped his fingers at her
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:04 pm

Yoko gulped and did as she was told. "Makana Cero!", when she yelled this out a purple and black cero came from her fist and aimed for him.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:08 pm

Neo hopped to the side avoiding the shot. "Okay next.."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:11 pm

"Ellema Akay!", soon a pink and purple light blasted out at him again in the shape of a cow and deer combination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Place It All Started[OPEN]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next