Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Place It All Started[OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
lilligant

lilligant

The Place It All Started[OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:37 am

Yoko sighed as she watched rain poor down over her and the city of Paris. Tipical. "How the rain makes me sick... It is pain in small arrows...", she growled silently as she watched it. The rain mixing with the tears on her face. She seemed eager to forget something and that something was the aniversery of her suicide.

Last edited by lilligant on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:22 am

From a close distance to the building as it rained a large flash of light like lightning slid down the sky. As it made impact with the ground a Figure could be spotted walking out. In casual everyday attire the person walked out from the blast as if it were nothing. He was wearing a white jacket suit. But he had an unusual aura around him that kept him from getting wet. The man looked around. "Damn. Why is it so hard to find out wear i have to go..."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:46 pm

Yoko watched and saw the man. She almost froze completely. "Who is he?", she growled lowly as she felt her tears get worse. All she wanted was to find her twin sister, help the Soul Reapers, and kill the Espada. Is that to much to ask? She hated seeing white... It reminded her of the uniform she wears.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:49 pm

The man started to sneeze. "DAMN. I have contracted a disease from this vile planet! Or maybe its my allergies... But then again im dead.. I dont have allergies... Im such a drama queen.." The man let go of his spiritual pressure a little bit. This would cause some people in the area even in buildings and cottages nearby to feel the cold yet compliant pressure.. "It seems i may not be alot"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:11 pm

Yoko glared as her reitsu spiked in her angry. She didn't need others around her at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:31 am

Neo reached into his pocket and pulled out an earpiece and he put it in his ear. As if he wear an agent. buzzing noises came through then a clear voice was heard but only by Neo "Okay where is it?" Neo said. " Left quadrant, No where near your level if you kill it, you wont be affected.." The voice stated. "Thank you." Neo then turned so he was facing the unknown person. He then started to levitate as he flew to be exactly eye level with the person. He then lifted a finger and a fiery ball about 5cm in circumference formed on his finger tip. He then spoke "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:40 pm

Yoko stared in fear at the man. "Y-Yoko Yuko... R-Rouge Arrancar number 26... Now if you don't mind I'd like to cry in this rain alone..."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:43 pm

Neo looked at her and his shoulder length hair started to rise and flicker around as if the hair was being controlled. "Rouge Arrancar! Let me ask you one question" His pressure was rising and passing by humans would die from the pressure "Why are you rouge what made you leave?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:01 pm

"I hate seeing people die... I killed myself after I watched my twin sister who is now an Arrancar as well die.... I felt so sad and so guilty... I slit my wrists...."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:23 pm

Neo chuckled "Your simply just hypocritical, In order to become an arrancar you must, you need to have killed other in order to obtain your current form or else you yourself would have become weak and died. Sadness is just another contribution to delusion." The ball started flickering "Let's play a game. If you can keep a good stable conversation with me i will grant you one wish. I have to power to do nearly anything. Now if you dont keep a conversation with me.. I will eliminate paris from europe.."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:29 pm

She gulped. "Fine. After I became an Arrancar I found my sister. Both of us hate the Espada and Aizen and we hate killing because we gained back our personalities from before we died. My sister however is missing at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:26 pm

"Im an espada so i assume that you hate me?" Neo rose his finger upwards to it was pointing toward the sky "Your sister describe her for me."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:31 pm

"She's tall and chubby. Her eyes are a bright blue with a green/yellow rim around her pupil. She is pale and semi-small. She has short dark brown hair like me. She usually is wearing white tight pants with black linning and black stripes down the side. Her shirt is more of a hoddy with black linning as well. Her shoes white with black linning and stripes as well. She has what looks like two small horns on her head like me too.", Yoko stood up. "And I don't care if you're an Espada... You help Aizen and he deserves whatever the Soul Reapers plan to do to him!"
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:48 pm

Neo chuckled "Who says that I help aizen and that its not aizen who helps me? Aizen allows me to choose if i want to fully help him or not. I've done my share for him and i have a place. Im viewed as expired to the other arrancar because they think they can simply walk up and take my place. Aizen wants me to keep my spot as i want him to keep his. It keeps things circulating. Everyone that steps up against me. Is ultimately killed or disposed of otherwise. In all i do not help aizen" As he said this the ear piece starting to blink.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:04 pm

Yoko eyed the ear piece as she glared. "Sure... You are not trusted!"
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 5:24 pm

"I see you eyeing my earpiece. Its my assistant. He's a quincy. He helps me navigate around this place. Also he helps me from afar." Neo then lowered his finger to its original position. The ball then started emitting heat. Neo's hair then lowered. "Do you like dying? It may seem like a stupid question. But your technically are the 'living dead' or 'undead'"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:38 pm

"No I don't... Please don't hurt me...", Yoko whined and then she shuppoed to another roof. Her eyes filled with tears. "Why can't anyone understand I hate others who like killing."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:39 pm

Neo sighed "I didnt ask if you like killing or if anyone else likes killing. I only kill to get by. Sometimes people dont meet my standards in certain situations"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:46 pm

Yoko cried. "Go away!", she let her reitsu loose as she cried. "I am tired of being hunted!"
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:47 pm

Neo glided closer to her and the ball started spinning. He fired a cero straight towards her face to see what her reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:50 pm

Yoko saw the cero and immediately blasted her cero at it to deflect it from hitting anything.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:17 pm

Hm well at least shes strong enough to stop a cero. "Alright, You've kept me in a good mood. So your wish. I can't bring back the dead, give you eternal life, commit suicide and all those other exotic wishes every idiot comes up with. And most importantly i cannot give you more wishes as everyone seems to get greedy with that."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:21 pm

"I.... I don't know what to wish for...."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:41 pm

"Then think.. What do you want.? If you return to the arrancars i could show your more. Not only power and wealth. But dreams. Anything you want fulfilled and you wouldnt have to do a thing. But thats only one side. You could of course attempt to join the judgemental soul reapers. Or stay here with the humans who are constantly at war more than the soul reapers and hollows."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:46 pm

"C-could you give me some time to think it over please?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Place It All Started[OPEN]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next