Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Place It All Started[OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
lilligant

lilligant

The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:36 pm

"I told you I hate killing... That's why I left the Espadas and Aizen..."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:39 pm

"Then whats your final decision stay and grow stronger or leave and join the vaizards"
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:56 pm

A light voice slid in, "Why does she only have two choices, Is she not her own being, I mean if anything. why are you giving her theses choices in the first place, your not her or do you think your god. I dislike people who think there gods, you like controlling others so much why don't you control your own actions and watch what you say. Because if you don't your actions will sooner or later fall upon you. As if some one throws a rock in the air and then it falls on someone else, then so that person is mad. Then what happens to you, Oh yes, you are the faulty one. I'm not trying to get into a fight here, But people like you just really tick me off. And the fact that i don't like getting into peoples business. I will leave with this. So people don't like constructive criticism."

She looked clam as she finished her sentence.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:57 pm

Yoko looked over at the woman and was now out of her release form. "W-who are you?", she asked as she then slid off the roof and fell into a pond. "Oh great... I'm aoaking wet!"
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:41 am

Neo looked over to the woman "I dont care what you say, And im not a god im simply.. dead. Im here for a few things things i obviously wouldnt want to tell you about." Neo turned to yoko "Now what is your decision!?" Neo's fist strted to glow a heavy green and black hue. "I'm waiting!" Neo began to get impatient as his hair started to flare and whip at the air
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: https://endofsouls.rpg-board.net/post?t=150&mode=reply   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:12 pm

Her head whipped down as he answered. Her hand touched her face she breathed in and out, trying to calm down. For some reason this was really making her bad. So she started talking again. So she could let her anger out that way. "Why does she have to choose, why are you giving her a chance to chose, Why does it have to be you. You don't say your god but your acting like one. She doesn't have to choose if she doesn't want to. Your not in charge of her. And yeah your dead so what, I'm dead too. Everyone that you can talk to and get in contact with are dead. That's just the way it is."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:19 pm

Neo looked at the person "She has to choose, because she needs to choose the decision decides whether i leave with her now or i leave by myself later. It has to be me, because before you abruptly intervened we were talking. I dont act like a god i act like me, the way i am. God's dont act because they cannot be seen. She has to choose it has various outcomes on the situations to come in the near future. Obviously im not in charge of her, yet. And not everyone i have contact with is dead. " Neo calmly regained his posture as his hair lowered. "Yoko, your decision is of the essence right now. There's a war brewing and your father and sister will be in the midst of it."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:50 pm

Yoko looked between them and gulped. "But...", she got out of the pond and then she glared up at Neo. "I won't join you soul eating jerks! I know I used to be one but I'm not now!"
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:14 am

"Very well then, I'm sorry that it has come to this.." Neo raised a finger and started to open a garganta "A worthless hollow following the conservative soul reapers. Funny, you learn something new everyday. When this war starts im going to make sure your dead, I will erase you from all existence, Then you truly will be a hollow or you can recede into the nothingness." Neo walked through the garganta
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Place It All Started[OPEN]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5