Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wanderin' the desert

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Wanderin' the desert - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 16 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:54 am

OC: Italics are what Kage Ryuu says.

This is getting interesting... I wonder what she meant by that. Drake ignored Kage Ryuu as he said "Okay, how about we skip the meaningless banter? You somehow wronged Alexx and you joined with Xenax. Two things that you shouldn't have done. Introductions in short, the name's Drake, I'm here to kill you. That Arrancar is Neo. He killed Xenax in one shot to he chest. And you are Szayel, the royally screwed." Drake spoke in a completely pissed off tone as he continued "There, can we fight now? Just looking at you makes me want to scream out that gay song. It's only lyric is your name, therefore making it the gayest of all." Drake seemed itching to fight as Kage Ryuu said in a way all could hear "And I am Kage Ryuu. Strongest of the Xeno series of Bakoto. Prepare to fall, Szayel Aporro Granz."

OOC: I get the really weird feeling Szayel's gonna talk anyway. He's just like that... Annoying and gay.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 16 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:17 am

OOC: well ur in luck! hehe.

"Xeno Bakoto? I'll have to study you further on, but now I'd like to hear what Alexxandra has to say for abandoning me." Szayel said with his finger and thumb on his chin. "And, no, I am not gay. The pink hair works every time."

I gave him a deathglare. He smiled. "Why do I have to explain anything to you? You're the one who had treated me-" I made air quotes "equally and like i fit in." End air quotes.

He only chuckled. "I was the only one who did. Did Ulquiorra ever speak to you directly? How about the other Espada? Even grimmjow? Even i could tell you liked him, but he ignored you anf pushed you away like a starving spamming dog."

He does have a point though. That's how I was created. Your depression. Night spoke very quietly in the back of my head. All of this was actually true. He was the only one who spoke to me directly, Ulquiorra only speaking with his back turned, Grimmjow passing by in the dark hallways and not even seeing me when i was about to run into him in that second. I shook the thoughts away. "Even because of that, you were still the worst, you gayist." OOC: No offense to those in the world who are gay.

His playful look left his eyes, and he turned serious. "Don't make me tell you again. Clean up this mess Alexxandra. Now." I refused the impulse to obey my former master, even with the chip that prevented disobediance that he invented. Still, it was hard to fight the impulse.

"I see you have cracked your chip. Luckily i have another one." he said, watching me struggle against the chip near my main artery.

OOC: The chip is almost impossible to get out, thus I'd be comitting suicied if i tried and bleed out.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 16 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:40 am

Neo rose a little... He then rose his fingers again... He continuously shot ceros but for every cero he shot he sonidoed to a different spot in the room. Dodging the cero. Would actually literally be impossible. Thats why neo turned the hall into a giant room. Alexx and drake would both be caught in the crossfire but szayel would be also.. The only way to not take damage would be if you had a shield. For every sonido that he did Neo rose his spiritual pressure by a steady rate until he would use his Ressureccion and cause an explosion which in the process would kill szayel even if he did try to implant himself in Drake or Alexx
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 16 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:52 pm

OOC: sorry if Szayel is sometimes out of character. His feelings for Alexx....change the way he acts.

I knew there was no way to dodge those ceros, so to prevent as much damage as possible, i crouched down, making myself in the shape of a small ball, guarding my face to not get any damage to the brain. A few ceros were headed for me, and i braced myself for the hits.

Szayel POV:

I knew he would do that. After all, i had already analyzied his abilities. I quickly summoned my fraccion, having them gather around me so they would take the damage instead. I glanced at Alexxandra, watching her form that ball of hers. Then I saw the ceros that were coming her way.

Alexx POV:

The ceros hit, but i was unharmed. I looked up, and saw Szayel's fraccion had taken the blow. He had ordered them to protect me, like the others had him, but why? Does he still feel that way after all these years? I thought.

Szayel POV:

They made it in time. The ceros didnt even come close to her. I had to remove a few of the fraccion that had protected me from the ceros, but it was worth the injuries i got. She looked confused, I could only know why. I knew her too well.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 16 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:12 pm

"The Xeno saga is the ultimate form of Bakoto. They work so perfectly, they can not only rival actual Zanpakuto," and Drake disappeared as his blade was suddenly inches away from Szayel's face "they can also far surpass the strength of one."
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 16 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:04 pm

As Drake's blade hit Szayel's face, Szayel burst like a balloon, revealing something like the portable gigai stuck on Drake's blade. "That won't do at all, my dear boy." I turned, and saw he was standing right behind me unscathed from Drake's blade. I sonido'd away from him, drawing my zanpakutÃŽ as i said, "Then how about this?"
I sonido'd behind him, and swung my blade across his back. He didn't even attempt to dodge, taking the blow in full. He grabbed my wrists (i had both hands on my sword's hilt) and threw me through the air. I caught my landing, knowing he knew i would.
"Why do you fight me so? I'm the only one who ever treated you like true fraccion! And now you disobey my orders and try to attack me?" I gave him a small 'are you kidding me?' laugh. "Why was i able to hit you if you said trying to attack you?"
He just looked at me. "Because I let you."
"That's what they always say."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 16 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:15 pm

Drake turned to Szayel and said "Darken the world, Kage Ryuu." and walked towards Szayel.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 16 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:45 pm

He clapped his hands. "Impressive. Got annything better?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 16 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:48 pm

Drake kept walking as he said "Yup. Don't plan on showing it though. By just the looks of you, I could guess you don't live up to your rank." Drake then pulled out some sort of rock and muttered something indecipherable.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 16 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:57 pm

Neo gently lowered himself as he clapped his hands a few times.. When he did this a few aggraveted yells would be heard as footsteps were gently coming closer.. "Nobody really liked you Szayel, You weaseled your way into your position.. Your nothing but an adjuchas with some power... Your going to die.."

OOC: Espada time o_O
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 16 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:54 pm

"For once i have to agree with Neo. You are going to die." I said, waiting to see what he had up his sleeve. "Oh ho ho, really now? I've already analyzied all of your abilities!
Except you, Alexxandra. I knew yours from the start." He said matter-of-factly. I lost it there, and slit my hand's inside with my zanpakuto. "Kuro Akuma." A whirlwind encircled me, then i came out launched at my former master with bloodlust in my raptor eyes. He blocked my attack with his zanpakuto, and I quickly released my smoke, scattering my reiatsu all around him so he couldnt tell where i was by sensing me.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 16 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:38 am

"Let's get this party STARTED!" and Drake charged at Szayel as well, his eyes aglow with the demonic aura signifying that Kage Ryuu was fighting. The blade continued to waver more and more, but Kage Ryuu's blood-lust kept him from seeing it.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 16 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:59 pm

As this all happened.. Neo stood from afar.. He ready himself. He sonidoed back and forth from side to side picking up speed. As he did this he lifted up his hand.... He opened a Garganta on the other side of the smoke where drake and Alexx were against.. He then shot two cero these cero would. Make Alexx and Drake HAVE to jump forward. And when they did neo would sonido through the smoke and take Alexx and Drake with him through the garganta and right into Antarctica in the Human World.. On the other end the Garganta would be closing as Szayel waved because he knew this would happen as it was planned out. He told Neo everything he needed to do. But alexx and drake would be completely unaware of this. "Now to finish..Im still thinking whether or not i should kill you both in this frozen wasteland.. Szayel will give me a awfully big lot of money for killing you.. And returning you alive is even more for experiments.." Neo moved his hand to the side his espada jacket rustled as the two would be on the ground.

OOC: I completely forgot Szayel is already technically dead so we cant um kill him.. Again so i had to change the topic around.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 16 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:08 pm

"Damnas insidiatoris!" Drake stood there as his spiritual pressure reverted to it's average state. "Alright. You think you can kill us. Don't make me laugh." Drake sounded pissed off as he raised his sword in preparation of the coming fight. "Bankai."

OOC: The Latin is "You damn traitor!"
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 16 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:27 pm

I looked like i wasn't surprised. "And how'd I know you were a shady character in the first place?" I stood up, rolling my arms back and (if you have played dead or alive 4 you know what im about to do) crouched back, charging up power as i got ready for a strong blow. The ground had been pushed down on itself and you could hear the power i was charging up.

OOC: Let's make it so when we get to antarctica that carrot-topped strawberry and friends are fighting their espada ppl, and Szayel is just meeting Renji and Uryu in a few minute so he can heal up and change his outfit, haha.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 16 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:14 pm

As they talked Neo shot off a cero into the air.. "Anyone remember that?" Neo then jumped back twice "Alexx your powerless against me. Unlike you i know Caja Negacion" Which he would use when he had her in the perfect spot to give her back to Szayel "When i fought Xenax i used nearly none of my power.. Heres where it all comes out.." Neo blazed his spiritual pressure at full form in his sealed state.. This would be enough to make drake falter. "Now. Its the Exiles, going against the Espada...Make your move.." In his sealed state alone he would be able to take out drake with no problems.. He would only have little resistance against Alexx. He then rose his hands so that he they were in a side ways U like a magnet facing them and the ends would be vertical. His hair would start wavering from side to side as moans of gillian and others alike could be heard from afar "Your timed"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 16 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:01 pm

After his sword reverted to it's normal state with what seemed to be nothing happening, his eyes widened and he said "The dark traitor shall fall to the hands of the Exiled Ones. I thought Xenax. It might be you, maybe not. First release, Kagemusha." darkness started to dance around him as it closed in and was about to engulf him as he said "Gaki Rekkō." and a green circle of energy appeared. It turned dark as the darkness fully coated Drake. His sword was then swung, launching the now darkened beams of energy towards Neo. "Farewell, Neoroko Koko. It was a putrid disgrace to have known you."
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 16 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:04 pm

As drake released the energy beams, i stopped gathering the power and released it all at once, sonidoing behind Neo as it left my outstretched hands. It hit him with full power, but before i could see the effect of it, i leaped onto his back, gripping it with my claws and pulling him backward into a flip and kicked him down onto his stomach with both feet. I flipped backwards, and watched as he made his move.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:46 pm

As the beams came toward neo he instantly jumped up this would cause the beams to hit Alexx instead of neo.. He would then point one finger at Drake and fire a cero. easy going if it hit it would do some damage he dodged it would smash the ice. He kept his senses split focusing on Alexx and drake with much concentration. In the environment they were in he had the advantage as his hollows continued to reach him little by little they were all but 600 yards away in plain sight. Much of them were adjuchas and Menos. Killing them would take effort.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:24 pm

"Second Release Kagemusha." he was then suddenly in the air, flying downwards towards Neo. He then lifted a sword twice his size downwards towards Neo.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:28 pm

I spotted my chance. While Neo's attention was on Drake, I grabbed his arms, putting him in a lock that could hold him for a while so Drake could get a hit.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:36 pm

As she put him in the lock neo smirked. He turned his hand backward. He then released to strong cero from his palms. This should effectively hit and indefinitely cause alexx to be flung back. Which would give Neo enough time to dodge the attack
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:44 pm

The cero wasnt something I expected, and it hit me in the stomach, flinging me backwards and rolling backwards from landing at an akward angle.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:55 pm

As Alexx flew backwards, Drake disappeared and did an sideways swipe from directly in front of Neo.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:44 pm

As the swipe came it would hit neo. But since Drake would need to extent himself to actually get a cut in neo took that chance to strike a cero straight for drakes chest. And at close range it would do some good damage also. And due to his hierro neo took little damage from the slash. But was still bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanderin' the desert
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Hueco Mundo :: Desert Sands-
Jump to: