Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:23 pm

Drake got up as well as he said "Got a place in mind?" he pulled on some random things from an old black leather bag.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:24 pm

She put on her shoes and then she tackled him to the bed and smiled. "How about you carry me to the alley not far from an old abandoned warehouse? Or in the warehouse?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:25 pm

(Yeah, sorry if I slow down a bit, I've got way too many tabs of RPs open.)

Drake smiled back as he said "Sounds good. Warehouse it is."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:28 pm

(its ok)
She smiled as got off of him and led him to the warehouse. "Um... Hey Drake could you um kiss me before you stab me?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:29 pm

Drake laughed as he said "First off, that's kind of an odd combination of words... And second, sure."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:40 pm

She smiled as she kissed him deeply. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she waited for the pain.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:48 pm

Drake sighed as he finally just stabbed her. With a large flash of light...

(I'm drawing a blank here... You can do what Draek sees...)
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:07 pm

(ok)She screamed and then a flash of bright pink light surround them as her human body fell to the ground and then she stood there with a pink sheath on her side and sword as she wore Shinigami attire. Her uniform was black and white as all the others but her uniform was a kimono with long sleeves that covered her arms all the way to her wrist and were skin tight and then she had a pink sash around her waist and a pink chocker around her neck. Her shoes were high heeled toe shoes that had white stockings running up to her thigh. Then she had pink bows on the outter side of the stockings. "Um.. Drake did it work?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:13 pm

Drake sheathed his blade as he said "By the looks of it." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:22 pm

She blushed as she looked at how short her kimono was. it was to her midthich. "Um... Drake this is so embarassing.", she blushed and then she kissed him deeply. Her arms wrapped around his neck.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:24 pm

Drake laughed a little. "At least you look nice in it, right?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:35 pm

She smiled shyly. "But I look like a girl who stands on the street and asks for some but... I already have all I need right here in me arms.", she wrapped her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:38 pm

Ranpu and Kage Ryuu walked up as she said that, both looking kind of annoyed. "That kinda hurt you know. Mind warning us before you loan someone else your powers? It feels like you ripped me in two!" Kage Ryuu wanted to add something, but he instead yawned stupidly and just shrugged.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:47 pm

She smiled weakly as she looked at them. "I asked him to... So don't blame him.", she hugged Drake as if they were going to take him away from her.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:49 pm

"I know, but it hurt!" Kage Ryuu just shrugged as Drake couldn't help but ask "Okay, what's wrong with Kage Ryuu?" "I kicked him in the balls." Drake mouthed the word 'Ow', but kept silent.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:59 pm

Lilligant gave a pained expression. Then she kissed Drake deeply. "So I don't look bad in this or anything? I bet Kage Ryuu would know wouldn't her..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:23 pm

Kage Ryuu kept silent, in fear of a second hit, as Ranpu said "You look great!"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:24 pm

She smirked. "Is Kage Ryuu scared to say that he spied on me in the shower!", she smirked evily as she pulled out her Zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:25 pm

Kage Ryuu immediately disappeared into smoke, not even caring to let out a scared 'Eep'. Drake and Ranpu then proceeded to laugh.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:39 pm

She laughed with them and put her Zanpakuto away. "Drake can I ask you something? Could we continue where we left off the other day? When we were making out?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:42 pm

"Not with me nearby!" Coren said with a chuckle. Thankfully, he then fell out of the tree he was sitting in face first. "Ow..."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:46 pm

"Now I can!", she tackled Drake and started to kiss him deeply and passionately. Her hands pinning him down by his chest.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:49 pm

(Sorry, I've got to go make dinner now. Bye for now.)

"Hold on Lilly." Drake turned to Coren. "How the Hell did you get a tree in here without us noticing!?!" Coren laughed as he said "The same way I-" "Don't you dare finish that line."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:59 pm

(Ok bye for now)She sniffled and sat up with her hands on her hips. "Ranpu do you agree that men are stupid when they have something sexy or cute sitting in their lap and they ignore it?", she glared at Drake.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:11 am

Ranpu laughed. "Kinda. But it is a good question. How is there a tree planted in solid concrete? That's not even possible!" "And I'm not ignoring you!" he said as he kissed her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next