Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Event! The awakening

Go down 
+5
Viz
Zengo
CorenKeitaro
Lulu the sable
Lucon1
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Event!      The awakening - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:28 am

yeah go ahead.
Back to top Go down
https://endofsouls.rpg-board.net
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:10 pm

Noticing that she is distracted, the man stops forming teh sphere in his hand, adn instead, a hole opens up directly in front of him, allowing him to step through, though not before raising his reaitsu in order to form it. The sudden raise in it will cause many to trip, due to the suddenness of it, before it disappears completely.
OOC: Not much I can do, as it seems less and less people are repling...
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:33 pm

The woman sped through the garganta, and raised her hand in front of her, tearing it aside to create another opening, this time she was about 2 miles away from the current location. She quickly turned around to close the garganta, and was surprised when she didn't see the cero coming towards her anymore. She ignored it, and closed the portal, heading east again, and moving as fast as she could. Why won't these bastards leave me alone! What did I ever do to them. She draws her cloak tighter, as a cold wind chilled the area. Something didn't feel right.

The cero hit something 50 yards away and exploded, outward, leaving a smokey sky. Helena let her hand drop to her side, gently wrinkling her untouched dress. She looked at Kuroda, her childish eyes, staring with intensity. I let you guys toy with her some, but now, things have gotten out of hand. I'm not gonna let you destroy my unfinished project.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:53 pm

Neo looked at helena. He started to float towards her completely ignoring the fact that his soon to be test subject escaped.. "I feel like i know you.." Neo suppresed his reiatsu as to not kill anymore humans, As he got closer he motioned for kuroda to proceed over towards neo. "What are you?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 3:28 am

Drake, Kage Ryuu, and Ranpu all walked into Hueco Mundo. Kage Ryuu began to grin as he felt out Helena's power, though it was hardly needed. The Cero was enough to prove her power. "What is hardly what needs to be asked, as 'What' is a question that you yourself must have figured out the answer of which in but a matter of seconds. She is an Arrancar, and a powerful one at that. The question you should ask, is Why. So now, Arrancar, why would you stop them? I heard what you said about the 'unfinished project,' but perhaps you would care to elaborate? I myself hardly understand the situation." Drake scratched the back of his head lazily, not really intimidated, or surprised. Kage Ryuu sighed. "Why the sophisticated speech?" "Because I'm bored and wanted a change in at least something, so shut up."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Can I Join?   Event!      The awakening - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:36 pm

OOC: Yo guys, can I join? If I do join, can someone tell me the new order? Also if I join right after Coren, I won't be able to post anything, yet.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:39 pm

OOC: I don't have a problem with it, since hardly anyone does anymore.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:42 am

(sure. You can join. The current order is Lucon, Roy(lulu), Coren, Kuroda, Viz, then back to Lucon. You said you wouldn't be able to post after Coren, you can post after Kuroda, or viz if you want. Wherever is fine, just let us know when you want to, so that we know when to pause and wait.)
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: O.K   Event!      The awakening - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:06 pm

(Ty, i'll probably post after Kuroda, so the new order will be Lucon,Roy (lulu), Coren, Kuroda, Arthas, Viz, and back to Lucon. Thanks again.)
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:58 am

(you gonna post Kuroda?)
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: I can Post   Event!      The awakening - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:54 pm

(can i post? it's been a week pretty much)
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:46 am

wait a little longer
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:42 pm

ooc: Sorry my bad.

Kuroda moved next to neo seeing that his prey ran like a coward, he was once again bored. Standing net to neo in bankia form and having his mask drawn he unleashed his spiritual pressure as hard as he could so poeple would know where he is and how powerful he was.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:01 am

OOC: Bump...
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:25 am

it's your turn Vi
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Sorry   Event!      The awakening - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:45 pm

OOC: technicly it's my turn, sorry 4 not posting. Anyways, im going to introduce a new character, and I'll try and tie him into the story so far.

A Garganta opened in Hueco mundo, allowing the strange new Arrancar to appear. He had the Numbers 109 tattooed across his chest. At the same time, on his chest a strange hollow like breastplate was attached to this man's body, obviously a part of his past hollow self. looking over his enemies, he activaed his Pesquiras. "!GRRRR...." I sense her. She's here....the TRAITOR!!! I will kill her and the project when the time is right, but for now I must focus on killing the weaklings. Continuing his scan of his enemies, he felt a strange energy. "A Vizard? Another Arrancar and a Quincy? A strange soul reaper, and .....another Vaizard?! Whats up with people these days?" He slowly considered all of their Rieatsu. "The Shinigami seems the weakest.....maybe I should kill him....." Without a second thought, Vernados Grandos - that was his name - opened another Garganta and proceeded to the human world. "READY OR NOT! HERE I COME......"

To be continued......

OOC: I'm pretty much going to attack Alex, and I know both of the mysterious hollows, but I'm too weak to fight them at the moment. If Alex wont reply to fight me, I'll just throw in another character and I shall wait to fight Alex. J'ai finis.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:17 pm

OOC: Wait....o.o It my turn?
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:19 am

OOC: Indeed it is.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:09 pm

OOC: actually, i believe i mentioned this...."so the new order will be Lucon,Roy (lulu), Coren, Kuroda, Arthas, Viz, and back to Lucon. so now it is u Smile
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:43 pm

Viz your up.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:50 pm

OOC: Sorry, got distracted by other stuff.

At the moment, Viz is currently missing, so I'll have to set this part out for now. He'll probably show up by the time she moves again.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:27 pm

(zengo, you gonna post?)
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 12:46 am

ooc: should I give up on coming here??
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:10 am

OOC: It's what I'm starting to think about doing.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:24 am

OOC: Same here. This started out cool and all, but people who joined just aren't posting. It's somewhat aggravating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event! The awakening
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next