Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Event! The awakening

Go down 
+5
Viz
Zengo
CorenKeitaro
Lulu the sable
Lucon1
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Arthas3

Arthas3

Event!      The awakening - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Agreed   Event!      The awakening - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:12 pm

OOC: Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:08 am

(I'm still here if it's any consolation. Though I have been busy lately. I just haven't had a chance to get in on many rp's, but now that I look at it, it was my turn to post here, so I'm really sorry about that guys. I would also like to join in on the new Rp you made coren, with Lucon.

Also if you guys want to leave, that's fine, the site has been dying, and died ever since the original site, I just kinda delayed it, hoping to revive it. but again, if you want to stay that's cool too. I however have school today, and am visitng my girlfriend afterwords, so It will be late before I get a chance to reply.)
Back to top Go down
https://endofsouls.rpg-board.net
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 6:28 am

OOC: By new RP, do you mean World of Daemons? If so, feel free to do so. Also, I'd simply like to point out that as long as there's still one other person here, then you can expect me to be RPing with that person. It's just too much fun simply to leave.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 6:45 pm

OOC: I'm debating on it...Rp is starting to die though. Most people (that are good at it) don't do it anymore, so it's mainly filled with noobs and GMers....might quit soon.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 7:59 pm

(sorry guys, my mother had a mild heart attack Tuesday, and was in the hospital until this afternoon. She is okay, thank god, but she's gonna have to take it easy. Also I will be having a campout this weekend, so I'm sorry if I won't be able to post, but I will try to tonight) (also we can find a new RP, cause I think it would be better with more people. If we could get new members here, then that would be awesome, but it may not work. We can start finding a new place to move to if we want)
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Hope She's Okay   Event!      The awakening - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:31 pm

OOC: Good thing your mom's ok. It's sad that this place died tho.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:32 pm

(it's been quite a while, but here goes.)

Helena spoke in her adult voice, annoyed at the impatient little prick trying to threaten everyone with his reiatsu, but to no avail. "Mr. Kuroda, if you would please be so kind as to lower your reiatsu. We are all aware that you are here." She then turned to Neo, and Drake. "He's right. I am an ancient arrancar, born, and raised in Hueco Mundo, deep in uncharted lands. The sands of time have taught me much." Helena stepped slowly towards the group, intentionally making footsteps in the soundless air. "Over time, after numerous visits to this world, I discovered something interesting. I actually enjoy the company of these humans. I find them... Entertaining, to say the least."

She paused. "But that doesn't matter. To answer your question, I stopped them because I do not want Maria to be killed. That woman, is vital to my plans, and I would prefer to keep her under control." Helena looked towards the north-east, whispering to herself. "I think it's about time for her to awaken." She looked back at drake. "If you wish to know a way to feel accepted," she glanced at Kuroda "to find challenge and strength" Locking eyes with Neo "Or to find admiration, and power... Follow me. But if you get in my way, or oppose my values, then i suggest you leave now, because when this blows up, you don't want to be caught at ground-zero." Helena turned and opened a garganta. Stepping through the tear in the fabric of reality, she walked, echos of footsteps never fading away, towards her destination.

Maria, dropped down to the sidewalk, and continued walking, She kept her spiritual pressure as low as she could, feeling the effects in her legs, and arms. Her body ached. She kept walking, covering a distance of several Miles, each step bringing her closer to that feeling that she felt, the feeling that something bad was about to happen. She stumbled, and caught herself on a light post. She turned to her left, and saw a burnt building, it's walls all crumbling, and black. Windows all over were broken, and shards of glass littered the floor. Nothing inside moved, and even outside of it, less people walked around. She touched the wall, and instantly felt a wave of dark terrible energy, that somehow felt familiar, yet threatening, and ominous. It was evil, even to her, a hollow, that feasted on the souls of the living. She noticed that she was trembling, what was this feeling. She quickly backed away again, and turned and began walking down the street again, this time with a purpose, to get as far away from this place as possible.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:59 pm

anyone wanna post?
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:46 pm

OOC: Ack, totally meant to post way back, but it totally slipped my mind. For almost a month... Sorry 'bout that.

Drake smiled. Being accepted was never his goal, but joining this organization would prove to either be a huge jump in his plans, or a liability. But as he stands to gain more than he would lose, he follows Helena through the Garganta as Kage Ryuu fades into darkness, and Ranpu follows close to his side. The three of them held a short, unheard conversation. Can we trust them? 'Not yet. Whoever she is, trust is out of the question, for now at least. But time will tell if our trust is deserved.' And if it isn't? 'Then none shall be given. As long as this helps me destroy Him, I'm fine.' Understood. Just... Don't go overboard. You've got our lives in you as well. I've died once, and that was enough for me. Drake's smile faded at that, but he could feel Kage Ryuu grinning, even if he was incorporeal. Good times. Jackass. He quickly had them be quiet, as he spoke. "I don't believe you named yourself. You said that your name is unimportant, but if I'm to even think of joining your Midnight Flower, I'd appreciate knowing your name, especially as you seem to already know mine."
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:01 pm

anybody else?
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:02 pm

my laptop had some stuff deleted and so the end result is my laptop not being able to access any of the forum sites. :/ im using my friends ipod terribly sorry
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi
Admin
Brandon Maboroshi

Location : The clammpet still. im keeping this oen becuase that is not a bad place to be

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 1:20 pm

YYAAAAWWWWWNNNN, Brandon walks out of a wormhole in time and space and drops 100 feet crashing to the ground. he has returned after many years of travelling through time and space other dimensions and finally was sent back home. being pulled away by beyonders (beings beyond time and space) and thrust into a whirlwind of a life was very draining finally returning home to relax. his house was still there and undisturbed a low level perception field keeps it form being noticed at all by humans making it the safest place to be... or so he thought something smelled wrong... very wrong. looking around his hands twist to his side to a small dagger a gift from a pirate he met on his journey to return. the glittering gold hilt encrusted with sapphires and rubies grows dark as the shadow of his hand passes over it. ears twitching eyes darting he continues to sniff.

Things are very different now... i sense... something...

he said in a hushed tone to no one in particular and relaxes. dismissing what ever it was and going inside his house. once inside he proceeds to clean start the supercomputer he built and rekindle the flames that should always burn. his house slowly comes to life and then with a pop he disables the perception feild and changes the outside to a simple look tapping controls on his control station and he smiles when this seemingly empty lot fills with a two story house plain of color and with steps to the front porch. sittign back in an office chair he spins and smiles glad to be home at last.

his powers he gained on his travels have left him as they did each time he enters a different universe and he was glad to return to the simplicity of shinigami hollow zanpakuto and human. all he had to worry about now was anyone he once knew coming to see him with bad news.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event! The awakening
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5