Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Event! The awakening

Go down 
+5
Viz
Zengo
CorenKeitaro
Lulu the sable
Lucon1
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Event!      The awakening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Drake turned to see an old woman as he said "Of course, but you need to get out of here. Something really weird's going on here." Do you feel that? There's something nearby... Drake tried to search for the source of the spiritual pressure for a second as he told Kage Ryuu in his mind 'I know. It's close. I don't want any civilians here. Especially if Neo's here.' he then turned back to the old woman as he said "We should leave. Quickly."
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:44 pm

OOC: Question.
If we wait six days with no response, does that mean I post next? So far it's been three.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:05 pm

(we waited for you 6 days lol, but anyways, just wait, and if zengo doesn't post, we might skip him, but for now, just wait.
Back to top Go down
https://endofsouls.rpg-board.net
Zengo

Zengo

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:12 pm

OOC: Oh sorry I didn't realize it was my turn...

BiC: Jin was running down in the hallway when he turned to look at what could have made that explosion sound. He saw a ambulance with people running away from it. He then tought "That must be his doing!" Jin jumped down and went near the ambulance to see if he could find clue from the whereabout of the attacker. No clue could be found only scraps from the ex-ambulance. Jin resumed his search of the culprit but now outside of the school.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:42 pm

OOC: I kknow, lol.
I told ya'll ahead of time I was having trouble though. o.o adn I was wondering anyway, lol
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:11 pm

"Interesting...The ambulance blew up." I caught a glimpse of the Garganta out of the corner of my eye, and saw a figure go through. "That was him alright. Time to go perhaps?" "You always have to ruin the fun, don't you, Alexx?" "Yep. At least for you anyways." I got up from the chair I had lounged in and vaulted out the window. I threw a knife above me towards the roof of the building. I had attached a note.
'Coming? You look bored to me so i wanted to ask.' was the note.
"Oi, Shinigami i met before. You looking for him?" I pointed without looking at where the portal had been. "He gone now if so. Give it up."
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:57 am

(VIz we are waiting on you... again... lol)
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:20 am

OOC: Sorry, got confused on who posts when. x.x

IC: He lands at the edge of the crowd, making sure his Zan was well hidden. Since he was dressed in normal human clothes, he walked around and through the crowd, noticing one person leaving through a window. Though he couldn't tell who or what the person was, he could tell it wasn't a Soul Reaper or a human. Paying it little mind, he found the old woman again, and followed her, staying well behind, but still being able to see and follow her.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:00 pm

Who posts now?
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:48 pm

OOC: I believe that to be Lucon.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:59 am

(sorry guys I've been absent for a while.)

The Woman smiled, and replied. "thank you kind sir. It is crazy out here, and no one want's to help someone like me." She followed the young vaizard, slowly walking towards wherever he intended to go. She hopped, that it was far away, secluded, so that she could get her strike, without getting more shinigami involved. (hint) She looked at the young man, noticing his posture, and his spiritual pressure. "You seem agitated young man. Is there something that's bothering you?"

Helena sat on the ledge, watching as things played out. She noticed the other vaizard that followed Maria. She didn't want people interfering with her plans, but decided to wait, and see what happens. She stood up, and walked silently along with them, staying up in the air, and out of sight.

(sorry it's so short, I didn't really have much to work on, without taking control of characters lol)
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:53 am

Neo looked around. Dead bodies lay on the ground without souls. The fact that the hollow old woman was hiding something was obvious due to the fact that she hadnt died yet.. "Odd... Something's wrong here.." Neo lowered himself and noticed a man stalking the woman and the vaizard.. "The vaizards are here to... This is a concerning project.." Neo glided right past the man and past the old man and right next to the vaizard he stopped in front of the vaizard.. Emotionless and heartless neo stood in front of the trio. He then flew upwards. And searched around for any other people. He wanted to make it known that he was here. Neo didnt intend on fighting anyone.. yet. But he just wanted to make sure he knew what he was going up against.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:02 pm

Drake's grip on his swords tightened as he said "You." Drake seemed to be growling as he said to the old woman "Run away. I don't want someone like you involved. Run." he turned back to Neo as he asked angrily "Why the Hell are you here?"

Ranpu was jumping from building to building, watching everything as he noticed that there were more people then she thought. "Weird... Wait a sec..." Ranpu looked forwards as she saw someone sitting on the edge of the roof. She didn't seem human. She stopped in her tracks as she wondered if she'd been noticed. She focused on suppressing her spiritual energy as she walked towards the person.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:20 am

OOC: Bump...
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:34 pm

OOC: Next person posts
Back to top Go down
Zengo

Zengo

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:44 pm

Jin clenched his fist and turned his back leaving the scene angered of not being able to do anything. He looked up in the sky to see the starry sky. He noticed a strange detail, a man flying in the sky. He still ignored Doragon advice and rushed without any second tought to where the flying man was. Running to the backstreets he heard a voice say "...are you here?". Still he didn't care and jumped right out of the corner. All he saw was a man gripping his sword, another man with a old woman. He said with rage "The hell is going on here!!!"
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:49 pm

OOC: guess ill be skipped as well, cant think of anything
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:16 am

OOC: Skip as well, since all I'm doing is following her at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:42 am

The woman clenched her teeth together as the arrancar landed. She didn't want any trouble from him, it would only make things worse. She began to back off, as the young man helping her told her to run. She turned around, to keep the ruse up and saw a new person, another young shinigami, with short black hair. He was week, easy prey. The woman salivated, eager to hunt, but she quickly cleared her head, she wanted someone more powerful, a challenge. She began to turn away when she saw the man who had been following her the entire time. She bent her head down and smiled. He was a clever one, if she hadn't turned around, she would never have seen him. She was trapped. There were too many shinigami around. She cursed herself for letting this happen. She didn't know what to do. With so many people here, all of them being shinigami or vaizards, she will be found out any moment. She decided to play t safe, and sat down in the alleyway, and began to cry. Hopefully they wouldn't pay closer attention.

Helena stopped walking, as the others stopped. She laughed as the arrancar who thought himself to be almighty, dropped down to the others. she then paused, and scratched the back of her head. As she did this she pointed a finger behind her, a black ball formed at her finger tip. Cero Oscuras. A huge beam of torrential black energy shot behind her next to the woman following her, missing intentionally. The little girl put her hand down, and turned around, carefully observing her guest. I knew there had to be something I was missing. She noticed that the woman, had strange spiritual pressure. Ahh a zanpakuto, how interesting, there are very few that can materialize in the real world. She waved her hand at the woman, motioning her to come forward. Don't worry I have no intention of killing you today. She turned around, and looked back at the scene that was unfolding below her. Maria was trapped, she would have a hard time getting out of this one. She didn't want to intervene. She had faith in Maria.

Last edited by Lucon1 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:34 pm

Neo looked at the old woman then back at drake "Im here to finish what i started. Your gunna die. but not yet." He then hovered over to the lady. "Gonzui" As hard as he tried Neo couldnt suck the soul out of the old lady. "Just as i thought...." Neo knew she wasnt human "Soul reaper your to foolish.." Neo rose his hand and made a black ball in his hand. It was a Negacion. It was strong enough to attract and ultimately drag normal level hollows into it.. "Lets see how you fare against this old woman"

By his ear was an earpiece flickering with little buzzing noises coming from it.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:27 pm

"Foolish? How so? I have more than one set of eyes you know. I already had guessed the woman wasn't human, if that's what you're getting at. But without proof, I couldn't just draw my blade." Drake ran a hand through his hair as he looked at the earpiece. "Nice equipment. Talkin' to the Quincy?" he said as he tapped his sheath rhythmically. "Oh hey, it's Neo. It's been a while." a man in pitch black clothing was leaning against the wall behind Neo. "Though I must say, when we did fight, it was pretty fun." Drake smiled a little. "Kage Ryuu's right, though I cringe at the thought of what would've happened if Yoru hadn't been there. It would have been a close fight, no?"

EDIT: Sorry, fixed it, even if it is a little short.

"Normally, that would be my line." Ranpu said, slightly annoyed a nearly being hit by a Cero. "What are you doing here, Arrancar? And what do you know of what's going on here?"

Last edited by CorenKeitaro on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:59 am

( you didn't reply to Helena's interaction with Ranpu )
Back to top Go down
Zengo

Zengo

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:50 am

OoC: Skip my turn... I have no idea of what I could write
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:45 pm

OOC: unless someone interacs with me, im just taking a walk around the school repeatedly
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:37 pm

He smirks, noticing that the being noticed him, and he walks forward a little more, tapping the hilt with his hand a little bit, coming closer too her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event! The awakening
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next