Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Park Trap...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

The Park Trap... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Here comes a new challenger! Diana's appearance!   The Park Trap... - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:40 pm

Diana Zenaltih stood there waiting for Soren Flameburst at the usual training site. She laughed as she heard him coming and said "What took ya so long? I've been waiting forever!" Diana then asked "And who's this?" nudging towards the man with the charcoal black hair.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:51 am

Roy bows. "My name is Roy Hikari. Quincy from the second rank head family... and you?
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:44 pm

"The name's Diana Zenilith. I don't remember my clan ranking though... I don't really keep track of that kinda thing... But it's nice to meet you Roy. I thought that me and Soren were the last Quincys. So what's up? Anything big happen lately?"
Back to top Go down
Bane777

Bane777

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:49 pm

"Remember when I told you about what happened to my clan? Well, the man who killed them all came here. He tried to kill me and Roy, but failed at it. Right now we're headed to Heuco Mundo in order to defeat him. Roy says he has a way of getting in. So what's up with you?"

OOC: Wait, wasn't Diana also part of the second rank head family? That would be somewhat weird, as you and Roy would be survivors of the same incident, even if Diana wasn't there for it...
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 4 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:00 am

"You say yes then there will be 3 of us and we will be one step closer to our goal of defeating this person"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 4 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:07 pm

OOC: Yep, she is. That means Roy and Diana are from the same clan.

"Not much. How 'bout I come with? This should seem interesting enough, and there's no way in Hell I'm letting the two of you go fight him alone. That guy would slaughter you, but with me there, you would worry 'bout nothing!" Diana seemed kind of playful, even when talking about something serious like this.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 4 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:22 pm

"You seem a bit eccentric for someone thats about to face a being of darkness and death.. But then again we all should have a little optimism to brighten our situations" Roy looked over to Soren "So now what?"
Back to top Go down
Bane777

Bane777

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 4 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:35 pm

Soren then said "We should go to Heuco Mundo. If you would please create a Garganta."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 4 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:19 pm

There was a small flash of light as a figure zoomed by and a garganta opened to Hueco mundo and Las Noches was at most 500 yards away... in front of Las Noches was a underground pathway leading straight to the passageways "Let's go?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 4 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:32 pm

Diana smiled and said "Hmm, glad to know we've got a 4th member." and walked towards the portal.
Back to top Go down
Bane777

Bane777

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 4 EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:02 am

Sore nodded and said "Thank you." as he started to walk towards Las Noches. He then said "Roy, will the person who made this Garganta be helping us in combat? We need all the help we can get if we're to fight Charon, even if he's weakened here." Summer then made it through the Garganta and said "You wanted me to come Soren?" Soren nodded and said "Charon said that we had to bring you. And Roy, will he?" Soren was somewhat hopeful, yet the way he looked was as if he was despairing for some reason... Something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 4 EmptySat May 14, 2011 10:25 am

Roy then nodded when they all went through the garganta.. "Oh yes this person will be coming in handy very well.. But hes a bit.. Naughty at times but isnt hot tempered which allows him to analytically figure out his opponents strong points and weak points"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 4 EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:26 pm

Diana smiled and said "Good to know. What's next? We just go straight to Las Noches?"
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 9:16 pm

"Well that all depends on what Soren wants to do. This is his mission so i suggest he leads"
Back to top Go down
Bane777

Bane777

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:34 am

"Thank you Roy, and yes Diana, we head to Las Noches. The sooner we get there, the better. Summer, do you have everything? Ginto, Seele Schneider, and my other equipment? I don't want to run in there and pull out the wrong Ginto." Summer nodded and Soren continued "Alright then. Let's go if there's no questions. Hirenkyaku." Soren floated there for a second, expecting some question about a plan.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:49 pm

"Nope none at all.." Roy to then rose a Hirenyaku from the ground as he hovered there waiting for Soren to lead the way. For the time being Roy wanted to be in back to watch guard
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:30 pm

Diana shook her head as she said "Nope." she then glanced around for Hollows, wondering what would happen on their way there.
Back to top Go down
Bane777

Bane777

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:03 pm

"Alright then, let's go." Soren launched forward on his Hirenkyaku as he thought 'Should I really have brought them along? This is going to be a tough battle... I'm going to need their help.'
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:01 pm

As they got closer Roy could feel the dark and powerful spiritual pressure.. "How can he have this much power?" The question was said outloud hoping for a good answer
Back to top Go down
Bane777

Bane777

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 4 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 3:11 am

"Ignore it, he's showing off. He wants to scare us." Soren then pulled out a golden coin and started to flip it as he said "Alright, let's speed this up a bit guys, I would like to get there as fast as possible." Summer nodded as she ran insanely fast, matching Soren's now increasing speed.

OOC: Sorry for being so late guys, I forgot all about this. I've been playing Kingdom Hearts, and damn is that game fun.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:06 pm

"Good i hope its all just a bit of an overreaction on my part" Roy then got off of his hirenuyaku as they reached Las Noches.. He tapped the wall to see if charon had a seperate entrance for them
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:18 pm

Diana sighed and said "Thant's not gonna-" just as the wall opened up. Diana sighed as she said "Damn it."

Bane's currently playing Assasins Creed 2, so he told me to post, kay?
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:29 pm

Roy cocked his shotgun and he focused his reiatsu around him in and out but then lights started to flare as it lit there way... "I dont wanna die....Im to young" Roy then proceeded to see if anyone else would go in first
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:03 pm

Diana laughed as she said sarcastically "Yeah right." and followed him down a hallway. She pulled out an armlet and a medallion and said something in another language as slipped the armlet and medallion on.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:15 pm

Roy watched as if he were staring out into space then he snapped out of it. "Hey what do those do?" Roy was wondering if Diana was holding something against them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Park Trap...
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Human World :: Karakura Town :: The Park-
Jump to: