Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Park Trap...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

The Park Trap... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:13 pm

Roy followed him into the secret base "Have you ever noticed how every quincy has a different ability... Each one's so unique.. We definately should use this to our advantage" Roy shivered a bit as he seemed to be catching a cold.. "How long have you had this base anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Bane777

Bane777

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:56 am

After Roy got down to the bottom of the ladder, Soren closed the opening at the top and hit a couple buttons on the wall and the place started to heat up. He turned to Roy and said "I think around seven or eight months, give or take." Soren walked over to a wall and put his palm on it. His hand started to glow and Soren said "Open." and the wall seemed to split. Soren walked in and put a weird blue armlet down on a bed. He sat down and said "So ya, with Charon taking your blood, he must think you have what he wants and what he thought she had." Just as Soren plopped down on his bed, there seemed to be an explosion outside. Soren sighed and said "How much you wanna bet that Charon sent someone to kill or capture us?" Soren got up and muttered "And I was just getting comfortable..." Soren climbed the ladder out and then yelled out "Shut up! I just fought you guys! C'mon!" There was a large explosion right after he said this.

OOC: The armlet he put on the bed seemed to be important to him, but didn't seem to be magical.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:27 am

The explosions made Roy flinch.. "Who is this 'she' your talking about? You never told me her name yet..." As the second explosion happened roy perked up a bit in his seat
Back to top Go down
Bane777

Bane777

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:13 pm

After Roy said that, Soren called down "Her name was Sabrina Von Fey. Mind coming up here? I think I might need a little help here." And then there was a third explosion, and following it was a complete and total silence. The silence lasted a couple seconds and seemed to send a shiver down Roy's spine. No noise, not even the wind could be heard. Finally, a single noise broke the silence, but it was even worse then the it. It was the laughter of a demented man, who laughed as if insane, right as blood started to drip down the ladder entrance. And then, there was no noise. Then, there was only a strong smell.

The smell of death.

OOC: It's a little dramatic and/or cliche, but it will make a little more sense when I explain it in my next post.

Last edited by bane777 on Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to add a little.)
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:54 pm

"I have not fear of this man for certain reasons.. But why is he doing all of this to kill us again?" Roy silently walked up to where Soren was and looked around...
Back to top Go down
Bane777

Bane777

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:00 am

Roy looked around to see that Soren had a knife in his hand and his Seele Schneider in the other. The destroyed bodies of several dissipating Hollows were surrounding him and there was another man cloaked in the same garb as Charon, but his black hood was down showing that he had a Hollow mask completely covering his face. The mask seemed skeletal and seemed to be skin-tight, rather than the usual Hollow mask. Soren seemed to be gasping for air and Roy noticed that Soren wasn't holding the knife, the knife was stabbed into his hand and blood was dripping from him and Soren said "C'mon Charon, you can do better than this. This knife wound, it's nothing. The poison, nothing. Fight me like you mean to kill me, not like your trying to keep on playing with me." Charon laughed and said "The poison is something. It works almost exactly like Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō. You shall soon lose your ability to move, and, unlike with Mayuri's Bankai, your mind will recede to it's most animalistic state. Soon, you will be no more than the animal you were before Sabrina." Charon laughed maniacally and screamed out Now show me your true potential and unleash your full power!" Soren turned to Roy and said "Well then, we fight. You can run, or you can help. Either way, choose fast. I'm fighting." Soren turned to Charon and then said "Now feel the unbridled fear that courses through the bodies of your victims Charon. Liberate me from this Hell I live in. Schwarz Bersten." Soren outstretched his arm and muttered something in Latin that sounded like this "Commodo tribuo mihi is.... Don't take imperium... Nondum..." and his bow materialized as a pitch black wavering mess. Soren took aim and his bow exploded into a fine black mist. The mist was the same as earlier when he impaled the Hollows when he first entered the park, but this time it was black and the feel of it was different. So very different. He moved his hands in the position he would use for a sword and shield and a giant black demonic shape surrounded him and looked like this:
Schwarz Bersten It was a pitch black skeletal demon surrounding him. The aura itself seemed to radiate death and destruction. Soren uttered one last word before he attacked. And that word was "Sabrina."

OOC: Soren's Latin roughly translates to "Please grant me this... Dont take control... Not yet..."
Also, Soren's power feels just intensely demonic and radiates fear. There is only one question. Will you help the final Quincy fight to avenge his friend against an opponent far out of your league? The choice is yours. (That's a little over dramatic. But then again, so is every other bit of it. XD)
P.S: Soren is kinda overpowered at the moment because of Schwarz Bursten. It's currently channeling his emotions, so the more emotional he gets, the stronger he gets. The fact that he was feeding it with his hatred for Charon was what caused it's color change to pitch black.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:04 pm

"Initially i dont want you to die. and i really want to keep you alive because were like the only two quincy left.. at least to my knowledge..." Roy watched him go into a ballistic rage "Remember your only a human... I dont even think your as proficient as me.. respectively i should stop you from doing anything hasty but i wont.. You obviously have some vendetta against this man. And if hes as strong as you say he is then why do you persist on going after him... I may never find out..." Roy then watched him utter his final words 'Sabrina' as he ran off.. "hmph..." Roy found a good spot to watch him fight...
Back to top Go down
Bane777

Bane777

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:16 am

After Roy got to a safe spot, Soren let out a feral roar and attacked Charon. Charon dodged the attack easily and did this constantly until he got hit by a tail of darkness. Charon seemed to be slowing down little by little while Soren seemed to speed up. Soren then knocked him backwards and was about to crush him when Charon laughed and warped out of the way of Soren. Charon laughed again and yelled at Soren "Absolutely pitiful! I thought that you could at least channel the armlet and take back your sanity!" Charon continued laughing until he saw Soren's arm. Charon stopped laughing and looked stunned as he said "It's not there?" The demonic aura weakened around Soren as a voice merged with Soren's and said "I still have control Charon. It's only a matter of time before I lose it though. Roy. Retrieve the armlet before I lose this. The armlet can channel the energy that is let off of me. Now back to you Charon. I swore that you would die. Time to at least try to keep my word." Soren started walking towards Charon, who took a step back for every step Soren took. Charon then said "You must be joking. You can't, you wouldn't. It would destroy you as well!" Soren shrugged and said in a saddened voice "I know. This is for those you killed Charon. The innocents, and most of all, Sabrina. My little sister Sabrina." Soren then took the entire mist shield and formed it into a sword shape and said "Control with unending darkness and bring back the reign of the Hell king! Bow Of Darkness, Schatten Bügel!" The mist took on a physical shape and created a blade that was blood red and ridged. His sword had the same demonic aura as earlier, just so much more focused it was withering the grass and wilting the flowers around him. Black splotches of darkness started to spread around the sword and Soren said "Now feel fear as your soul is sent to the Hell from which it came Charon."

OOC: If Roy goes to get the armlet, he sees it in the tree next to him for some reason... If he doesn't go for it then discard this bit. And also, you might want to shoot at Charon in order to give him one more thing to dodge while fighting Soren. But of course you still choose what to do. And also, Charon is playing with Soren, not actually fighting, because if he was trying, Soren would probably be dead by now.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:46 pm

Roy slowly but tactically makes his way to the armlet... "Sweet i got it... But what do i do with it?" Roy didnt dare let down his guard as he knew what would happen. So he kept his eye on charon. Charon was fast but roy was tactical, smart, and not cocky. "Oh boy this is becoming a bother all this killing and what not." Roy regained a spot in safety as he pulled out his cross and it turned into a bow... "If this armlet controls the sanity left in Soren i wonder if i channel my energy into it i could save his sanity..
Back to top Go down
Bane777

Bane777

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:16 pm

Soren was unrelenting with his attacks and then just beat on Charon constantly. Charon seemed just awestruck at Soren's rage and power. Soren finally jumped backwards and split his blade in two, but it was still connected at the handle, and he pulled his arm back like a bow and launched around twenty black arrows at Charon as Soren used Hirenkyaku to get next to Roy. The demonic aura was intoxicating, but ignorable. Soren then said "Thanks Roy." He grabbed the armlet and put it on. The sword/bow started to glow with a celestial light and seemed to start changing shape. The top part of the bow seemed semi-angelic, while the other seemed demonic. Soren pulled back a incredibly large arrow and said "Aim and release arrows of true twilight! Dämmerung Bogen!" As the arrow launched, Charon seemed scared for some reason. Charon then yelled out hurriedly "Negacion!" and right before the arrow hit, Charon was enveloped into a large yellow beam. Charon then laughed at Soren after regaining his composure and said "That arrow would have done nothing anyway. Twilight is nothing when brought to fight either light or dark. You should know this after what happened with Sabrina. And you should accept that the same will happen to you." Charon just grinned as Soren said "Those threats are as empty as your skull Charon. Now hurry and leave." After Charon had left, Soren fell backwards and nearly passed unconscious. Soren then said to Roy "Well, he'll be back in around a day or three. I'm sure that we can shove in either some hunting or a little back-story about Sabrina and how I know Charon." Soren got up and coughed out blood and went down the ladder in the tree.

OOC: Charon only ran away because of the aura of the twilight arrow. The aura seemed completely holy, rather than a hybrid of light and dark. Charon's largest weakness is his weakness to the light. He ran away in fear of an arrow that size made of light.
Also, would you like to put in a little hunting in this or a little back-story of Soren's past?

Last edited by Bane777 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:24 pm

As soren continually beat charon roy just watched as the Spiritual pressure instantly spiked past his by a great amount. "Interesting" Roy said after soren took the armlet. Roy only continually watched as the beast taking over soren attacked Charon. And for a second it seemed as if charon were helpless against him. Still in amazement roy thought about the flaws of this. As Charon escaped roy saw Soren and he then explained to roy about how charon may be back "I dont have anything to fear. By then i think my guardian should be done with his errands" Roy helped Soren down the tree. "So tell me. Sabrina is your little sister. But what happened to her.? And is she the reason why your here and charon is chasing you?" Roy was reluctant to find some answers that could help both of them in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Bane777

Bane777

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:44 pm

Soren sighed and said "She had something that Charon wanted. It's supposedly hidden deep in my mind or Sabrina's mind." Soren seemed angrier as he said "And Charon says she's still alive." Soren's spiritual pressure spiked but then calmed down as he said "He said that he used a weaker version of the Hōgyoku to turn her into his own little pet. She's lost her mind and the ability to think. And Charon only chases me to get the memory from me and to torture me. And he only rarely brings up the memory. And the reason I'm here is simple. I was headed for the training grounds only a few minutes from here." Soren coughed up some more blood and muttered "That armlet really hurts..." Soren then started rubbing his arm which seemed like it ripped open, but no blood came from it. Soren changed the subject off of his sister for a second to ask "Wait, you said something about a guardian." Soren seemed intrigued at this.

OOC: If you ask about Soren's past encounters with Charon then the post may be a little long. Also, what guardian? I didn't that you had one...
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:32 pm

Roy watched and listened. "It seems like you've come an awfully far way. But its all underrstandable because its for someone that you care about deeply no? I would be doing the same thing if i were in your shoes. Everyone's looking or waiting for something some people know what it is others dont. And sometimes this things come unexpectedly..But enough of my useless words lets get you healed up atleast, that armlet did a lot to you." Roy looked around for anytime of medical supplies he could use.

OOC: Yea, hes of arracarr rank. he's my insightful guardian he sees where my cause for preserving the quincy comes from
Back to top Go down
Bane777

Bane777

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:36 am

Soren nodded and said "Thanks. There are some medical supplies inside of the secret base. Just the standard human kit though, nothing Kido or Ginto-based." Soren tried to walk but he nearly fell over at first, though he did do it, he walked with a limp as he went towards the base. Soren then said "Thanks again." as he went down the ladder for the supplies.

OOC: Soren seems on the brink of passing out, so following him and making sure he doesn't pass out and fall down the ladder would probably be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:55 pm

Roy walked up following him and making sure he didntr pass out and fall down the ladder. He helped Soren down and found the medical supplies after a couple of minutes of searching. He started to patch up Soren. Going slowly as to not hurt him but fast enough to heal him quickly. "Now i would play doctor and tell you not to move around alot, but we dont know what will happen in the near future.." Roy looked at Soren and examined his wounds and the armlet. "Where did you get this armlet?"
Back to top Go down
Bane777

Bane777

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:49 pm

Soren looked a little pained, as if remembering something horrible, as he said "It was my father's, until Charon went and screwed with it. Now it's only purpose it to focus and channel dark energy. Charon said it was his 'gift' for letting him have my sister. If I had known that he would do this to her... Well, I'm relatively sure that one of us would be dead." Soren sighed and continued by saying "I wish that Sabrina knew how to utilize her powers. I should have taught her to use them, then maybe... Wow. I never thought that I would start doing that. Shifting the blame on myself ain't something I usually do." Soren chuckled as if there was an inward joke and then muttered to himself quietly "Sabrina, you would not like to see me like this. You always-" and then noticed he was talking out loud. Soren put on a fake smile and said "Anyway, that armlet, whether it was screwed with by Charon or not, is the only thing I have left of my father." Soren seemed to reach for something on his neck reflexively, but stopped himself.

OOC: Roy sees a weird button on the wall that says "Summer Protocol" and it has something written below it. It isn't all readable, but what can be read is "Commence Summer-... A.I.-... Remnant system-... Emergency-... -down." It seems to have something to do with an A.I. system. Whatever it is, it has something to do with the electronic system in the base because all of the electronic wires lead directly into it...
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 8:01 pm

Roy looks around and he sees a button that says 'summer protocol' "Hey whats that button summer protocol for? It seems a bit faded away but i can still make out the name" Roy looked over to Soren who seemed to be gathering as much energy as he can to stop himself from fainting. "Does it do anything special like a hologram or something"
Back to top Go down
Bane777

Bane777

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 8:28 pm

"Yes actually. She's an artificial intelligence system I designed a year back. I finished her about two weeks ago. I forgot all about her. The Summer's Dream A.I. program was an attempt at creating an artificial being. She does make a hologram and she keeps this place in repair when I'm not here. Right now she's on the Upkeep setting. I should probably check up on her pretty soon. Figuring out if anything's wrong with this place should be a good way to kill a little time dontcha think?" Soren got up and grabbed a marker to fill in the blanks on the plate below the button. He wrote down enough for it to say "Commence Summer's Dream A.I. Program. Remnant system: Functional. Upkeep system: Functional. In case of Emergency: Activate Complete Lock-down." Soren then said "This is the closest I've ever gotten to finishing her. I think this is the fourth attempt at recreating a human mind. Wanna see her?"
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:55 am

" Definitely, This will be very interesting" Roy was eager to see if it was something a little like the fictional movie star wars. Roy put away his quincy cross that he had completely forgot he had out...
Back to top Go down
Bane777

Bane777

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 4:17 pm

Soren smiled and pressed the button, which brought a keyboard and a microphone. Soren started to type extremely fast and then said "Summer Protocol Version 4. Begin." After he said this there was a loud noise that sounded like a large fan and then the room went dark. Soren then said "Now just a little more..." and put his hand on the wall. A woman materialized next to Soren and said "About time! I was getting tired of sitting around and cleaning!" She then turned to Roy and said wit a smile "Hey. What's your name? You seem like another Quincy. I'm Summer."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:53 pm

Roy looked at the materialized woman. "Yes. I am another Quincy, My name is Roy, Its a pleasure to meet you.." Roy then looked at Soren in amazement "When you think about it this is highly advanced for the humans" Roy said this even though being Quincy he and Soren were a bit more like advanced superhumans as they could take a hit from soul reapers and hollow and not die in a flash
Back to top Go down
Bane777

Bane777

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:32 pm

Summer smiled and said "It's nice to meet you too Roy!" Soren then said "She is advanced, but I can't seem to get past this point. I planned on her hitting full sentience, but that will probably take years. All I've got go on is a couple algorithms that probably don't even work. Anyway, Summer? Could you bring up Charon's data file? Thanks." Summer turned around and started typing on the keyboard (A virtual version) and then a large virtual touch screen appeared and showed a picture of Charon. Next to, and below, the picture of Charon, there was text that said:
Name: Charon
Classification: Privaron Espada.
Power over Darkness
Oblivion: UNKNOWN
Soren then said "Oblivion. That's what it was. Close the file. Thanks." Soren then sat down and pulled out a notebook. He started writing and muttered "Oblivion... Eternal darkness... Eclipse means stronger... There." He then closed the notebook and said "Well, now what? There really isn't much we can do. What do you think?" Summer seemed to be typing something on the virtual keyboard as Soren said this.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:59 pm

Roy chuckled and adjusted his composure "Privaron Espada?. He seems to either be someone they didnt want anymore or he got replaced... Meaning that the current 10 espada are stronger than he is and hes only comparable to a person between Arrancar and Espada. He seems like hes only after you. But since ive been around you he probably wants me dead. But this may be a little obvious.." Roy watched Summer "What do you intend to do with all of this technology?" Roy could see how this could go to create use
Back to top Go down
Bane777

Bane777

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:23 pm

"He's only a Privaron for leading a Coup De Taut and attempting to take control of all of Hueco Mundo from Sosuke Aizen. He would've won too, but Aizen hit him with his Bankai." Soren then continued by saying "He nearly took control of Heuco Mundo with only the help of his Fraccion. He may have know all the schedules, had taken the Hōgyoku by sacrificing 8 Fraccion, and used a nuke from the world of the living, but that still took some major skill and planning. Though I think the nuke was overdoing it." Summer then said "Don't forget his Oblivion ability!" Soren twitched when she said that and said "And because it was the eclipse on that day, he used his Resurrección and gained nearly twice as much power. With out that power, he never would've stood a chance. Oblivion is also used to send a wave of spiritual energy so powerful, he could use something like the Hōgyoku and change someone into an Arrancar. Like Sabrina. Changing the subject. Maybe I'll give this tech to the humans at some point. It may jump-start the technological age once more. Humans may actually create sentient beings and succeed where I couldn't. Who knows what will happen if I do that."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:14 pm

"If he nearly took down aizen then he can be considered a threat. But recently aizen discovered the Vasto Lorde the Vastos are said to be so powerful that 10 of them are strong enough to overpower and doom the soul society. This means that they are strong enough to over power Charon within seconds if they can take out the Soul society." When Summer cringed at the word 'Oblivion' Roy turned to her.. "Soren why does Charon's oblivion effect seem so revered ".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Park Trap...
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Human World :: Karakura Town :: The Park-
Jump to: