Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:23 pm

Drake dragged his blade along the ground as he walked towards his foe. "Bankai. Let out an eternal light, Ranpu." and a huge flash was suddenly created. In his other hand, was now a broadsword of similar size, but looked celestial, rather then demonic. "Know now that all who wished to fight me have met an early grave. My blade welcomes you," and Drake was suddenly behind the mystery figure as he swung his blades and whispered in her ear "and thanks you for your sacrifice."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:34 pm

Succubus disappered and reappered behind the arrancar. "It's been awhile...", she said before raising one of her hands and slashing it down as the arrancar turned around. Sending her into the skeleton hollows.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Four Arrancar!   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:13 pm

Emanuel thought he was seeing double, both Drake and Succubus were attacking the same Arrancar, but at two different places at once! "Stop!" he yelled, but too late. Both Drake and Succubus had finished off their opponents. "I should've known that hollow I was after would evolve into an Arrancar with such power." The cut down Arrancars split into two more making four Arrancar perfectly fine total. "Suraisu Suraisu." Emanuels blade transformed into a boomerang and he threw it at the weak hollows controlled by the Arrancar. Lucky for him, fate was on his side as his boomerang attack destroyed some of them. "Retreat, we first need to figure out how to destroy that Arrancar before we do anything else."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:18 pm

"I have an idea. More like Kage Ryuu does. " "Eradicate it, disintegrate it to the point that no scrap of her body remains. You can't replicate nonexistence!" "You guys run. I'll just hold her off for a couple seconds. I don't want her finding my home. That would just suck." Drake lifted the demon broadsword and yelled out "Rend space itself, Ma-Ha (Japanese for Demon Wave)!" and swung it hard enough to seem to disintegrate the air in which it touches. As it hit the Arrancar, however, it weakened to the point it went flying backwards rather than having it multiply. "Run." Drake started humming something as he slung the celestial blade over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Lookout   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 7:05 pm

"Drake! Look out!" drake had destroyed one of the four Arrancar, forgetting about the other three, he let his guard down. Emanuel gad to act quick, before the Arrancar's Cero hit Drake. Without a second thought he dashed in front of Drake, blocking him from the Cero. "For give me, Succubus," was all he could say before he fell, helpless to the ground.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 8:01 pm

"What an idiot." "Sorry Emanuel. Lilligant, get him out of here. This is ending now. Final release, Kagemusha." and as he said those words, a man stood beside him. "Finally. It's time." the man then disintegrated into pure darkness as a giant dragon made of that darkness rose from the ground. In unison, both Drake and Kage Ryuu said "Feel fear as your soul is engulfed by eternal darkness." the dragon then launched hundreds of tendrils into one of the Arrancar. Every single tendril exploded, ripping holes in space where the Arrancar was. Now, not even air was there. "You can't replicate non-existence!" is what was screamed out the dragon struck, killing and erasing one more Arrancar. "This is over." Drake disappeared and then reappeared on top of the dragon. "Tear through space and time itself. Rip apart logic as you crush all who stand against you. Slaughter those who wish to kill you. Unleash your full unbridled fury as you transcend existence itself. Ultimate strike, Kyūkyoku no jikan kūkan taihō!" the dragon crushed in on itself until it formed a cannon. "Ranpu." a woman materialized next to him as he continued "Take Emanuel and heal him. This is gonna knock me out, and probably leave at least one standing. There's no way in Hell I can take this shot. Get the two of them out of here." "But Drake, you'll-" "Heal him. Leave." The cannon glowed with an unholy energy as Drake said "Rendo jikan to kūkan jitai ga, anata no kanō-sei o saidaigen ni katsuyō suru. Watashi wa anata no tsuyo-sa, kage ryū hyōji shimasu." Drake raised his arm and said "Bokumetsu." as the cannon launched a black orb towards the foes. Ranpu formed a shield around the three of them and went to healing Emanuel as she said "He'll be healed in a second." Ranpu closed her eyes and muttered something under her breath as the healing accelerated to an extraordinary amount. He would still be unconscious for a while (Until you want Arthas) but the smoke cleared up from an explosion that never seemed to happen. The ground itself was untouched, but Drake lay there unconscious and there stood one horribly damaged Arrancar. It's entire body was bleeding, and one arm was completely disintegrated beyond repair. The cannon had been replaced by a jet-black haired man who was laying there unconscious next to Drake. With both of them unconscious and an enemy standing above them, they're screwed if someone doesn't help...

OOC: He's using his ultimate power to knock himself out, kill as many of the Arrancar as possible, save you two, and give me a chance to show off his newest ability... He's doing a lot of stuff. Oh yeah, the translation for the Japanese is this.
Attack name: Ultimate time-space cannon
Last line: Rend time and space itself as you unleash your full potential. Show me your strength, Kage Ryuu.
I really like Japanese... And Bokumetsu means Eradicate.
One last thing, what in the Hell did I just write? I don't normally write like this.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Hollow-fication. Help Me Kotsuzui   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 9:06 pm

OOC: Lol, the epicness of the battle transformed you. Also, sorry for leaving on you, I just had to drop in for two seconds litterarly.

Emanuel, wake up. I can't believe I got stuck in your weak body. If you want to save your freinds, you'll have to use me. Damn, Kotsuzui, i'm knocked out. I can't hollowfy. Fine, then Succubus will die. Emanuel knew his Hollow was right, and that he couldn't let his friends down. All right. Help me use hollow-fication, Kotsuzui! With that Emanuel got up. He felt shaky, and saw in blurred vision. A woman had healed him, Succbus was in bad shape, and Drake was lying on the floor, with the Arrancar over him."NOOOO!!!!!! You've made me angry!!!! I"lll pulverise you!" YES!!!! Emanuel, use that hatred! HOLLOWFY!!!! WAHAHAHAHA! " "ALVEUS OS, NIVEUS!!!" With those words he donned his hollow mask, and felt like he was no longer in control of his body. Change Gasper! Emanuel heard his own voice but didn't believe it. His sword then changed, and began to look like a huge boulder with a handle. He then enlarged to the size of a mountain and struck the Arrancar with it, squishing its molecules together. Then, his mask disappeared, and he fell unconscious once more.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 9:11 pm

Succubus went over to Emanuel who was on the ground and held him. "Emanuel... You didn't have to...", she said crying as she held him close.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:36 pm

Drake was still unconscious. There's really nothing he can do... Anyway, Ranpu then sighs and says "I just healed you... Did you really have to go and screw with it this fast?" she then walked back over there and started healing him. Again.

OOC: Now I'm out of ideas, and my main dude is unconscious... Not much I can post...
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Uncouncious   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:35 am

Hmph. You can't do anything without our help, so know I'll have to take over your body. "Fine, Kotsuzui, Gasper, train me so I won't need to rely on you all the time. Alright Emanuel. I'll start. And so, Emanuel's inner training began.
OOC: A few things to mention.
1. There really isn't much we can do, so I'm hoping that Succubus will transport us and we can continue saying that we missed a few days while healing.
2. I believe I will continue my Vizard training afterwards.
3. I'm out of ideas Sad
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:58 pm

OOC: That would be good. I'm pulling a blank on this...
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:05 pm

(Sorry for not replying sooner)Succubus cried as she got both of her friends and went through the portal they came in through. Now back in the warehouse she set them down and collasped from exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:23 pm

OOC: Okay, so all three of us are unconscious... How long do you think we should be out? A couple days seems good for me.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:29 pm

(2 days.)
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:32 pm

OOC: Alright, Ranpu will be making sure we don't stay out longer than that, but Arthas will still have to tell us a length for him, if it's different, as he's also training inside his own head.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: sleeping   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:06 pm

OOC: Sorry for not replying sooner, but any amount of time sounds good.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:21 pm

OOC: Alright. 2 days it is. -Plays the Song of Time-

After close to two days, Drake finally regained consciousness. "About time Drake! Welcome back to the world of the living." "Why do I have a splitting headache?" "...Sorry. I dropped you on your face when I brought you guys back to the warehouse. Luckily, I didn't drop Emanuel or Lilligant." "Can I go back to sleep now? ""No." "Aww... How are the other two?" "They're fine." "Good. So it worked?" "If you call over-exerting your body to the point that you passed out, then yes, it worked." "That explains the soreness of my entire body." Drake sat up to look at where he was. He was back in his 'house'.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:54 pm

Succubus looked around as she sat up. "Oh shi-.....", she growled. "Drake, Ranpu, Emanuel... I'm gonna go take a bunch of pills."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Training Complete   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:30 pm

Emanuel, I believe we're done your training for know. The full course will take a whole year, but you don't have the time. "Morning guys." Emanuel felt weak, after the fight and the training, he was tiered as hell. "*yawn* Good Night."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:32 pm

Drake looked at Succubus and asked "Pills?" while Ranpu said to Emanuel "You might wanna stay awake. I prepared some food while you were all unconscious"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:58 pm

Succubus groaned. "For my headache...", she said as she looked at the food. "And.... My stomachache."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:31 pm

Ranpu pulled out a bottle of water and said "We've got some pills for nearly everything. I'll be right back." and after saying this, she tossed the water to Succubus.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Nap First, Eat Later   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:49 pm

"Alright, can you get me some pills for my hunger, cause I want to take a na-ap."Emanuel said nap with a yawn in between, before he fell asleep. for once, he dreamed. He never dreamed, and when he did, it was usually a sign. in the dream, he saw IT. The thing his master was after. The hollow that possessed such strong freezing power, it had frozen a volcano solid. IT had started the Ice Ages, and it was responsible for the pain his master felt. With its white fur covering its distorted form, wanting to destroy everything hot. The Mora. Emanuel woke up. Not a dream, but a nightmare, he thought. "On second thought, the food sounds nice." he concluded.
OOC: The Mora part is from a Russian cartoon my friend showed me, if anyone was interested where it came from.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:11 pm

"You were asleep for, like 15 god damn seconds. Seriously, how do you do that? Fall asleep that fast I mean?" Ranpu brought some food as Drake then asked "Alright, so what didja dream about that made you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Food   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:35 pm

"I'll tell you when the time is right, but right know, I could eat a Menos Grande!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next