Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:51 pm

Oh no you wouldn't... Those things taste foul... Drake wondered how he knew that, and chose not to ask. Ranpu brought him some food and said "Here."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Thank you!   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:53 pm

"Thank you!" Emanuel gobbled up the food in less then a second. "That was delicious! Succubus, you've got to try some! Hey, do you have anymore?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:21 pm

"Yup! And I'm glad you like it!" she then proceeded to bring some more food. "So, the dream, how about now? You're making Kage Ryuu guess, and that's... Always correct, but I still want to hear it from someone who hasn't tried to kill me."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:59 pm

Succubus scooted away from the food. "I can't eat real food..... I can only eat souls.", she looked down and then she got up and went over to a window. Drinking out of the water bottle slowly.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:26 am

"Kage Ryuu has the same problem... Except he can eat bacon oddly enough. I could get some for you. I have some in the makeshift kitchen. I'm talking about the pills, not the bacon. I already ate the bacon."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Sadness   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:14 pm

"Is it hard, Succubus? Never eating food, always being hunted?" Emanuel felt the sadness, even tho he felt a little sleepy. "And about the dream.... It was about my mission. Why I came to the dessert sands in the first place." He thought everyone knew about the creature he was after, even if no one had any idea where it was. "I'm talking about an old legend. The Mora."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:19 pm

"Mora? You mean-" "Quiet Kage Ryuu. What is the Mora?" Drake was suddenly incredibly serious as he heard Kage Ryuu think That thing... 'I know.'

OOC: Chat?
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Never mind   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:28 pm

"it doesn't matter right now what IT is. I think we should all rest, then after we're all ready, I'll tell you about my true mission to the Dessert Sands."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:33 pm

"I have no problems with this. But I do expect a rather detailed explanation later." How can you just- Would you shut up already? Fine... But if this has to do with that ice thing, I want to kill it. 'And we probably will. Shut up.' Drake's mood was obviously different, as was Ranpu's, and Drake just lied down, waiting for someone to say something, or to simply drift off to a semi-sleep.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:38 pm

Succubus heared the conversation go on. "Emanuel... Never eating is like never sleeping. You feel empty, drained, and broken.", she looked down and then she stood up as she walked over to a wall and leaned against it.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:50 pm

Drake thought about that feeling as he smiled and Ranpu thought to him You think of that and smile? Is Kage Ryuu rubbing off on you? 'Lack of you, feeling broken, empty, drained. Knowing you're back, the usual thoughts.' Wait, so now we have two emotional pansies here? God damnit...
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Sorry   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:08 pm

"Sorry for bringing up such a topic Succubus." Emanuel thought what it would be like, eating only souls, never tasting real food. "On another note, Drake, we have to train. That's the only way we can fight my true "mission"."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:22 pm

"Wait, as in Hollowfication training?"
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: The Holows Training   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:25 pm

"I guess so. I won't be able to become more powerfull just by fighting others, but by fighting others of my kind, i will." No, it's my turn to train you, and we'll start by taking over your body! "GAH!" It took all of Emanuel's will power to hold the hollow inside. "Drake, hurry and find a spot to fight. Succubus, don't interfere."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:31 pm

Drake did several handsigns and said "Open, Jigoku no Mon!" and a door appeared. "Come on, it's a trans-dimensional wormhole. It goes to my Hollowfication training grounds." as the door opened, the floor next to the two of them disappeared. "Actually, my training grounds are underground. But that sounded awesome, no?" Drake then climbed down a ladder.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: The Meaning    Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:35 pm

"Not...Enough....Time" Emanuel could no longer hold the hollow. Soon enough he donned his mask, and half his body transformed. Now I'll teach you! I'll show you wat it means to mees around with Arrancar!" Emanuel couldn't believe it was his voice. He then felt like his body went and attacked Succubus. At the same time, he saw himself on a training ground, ready to fight his inner hollow. "You'll pay for attacking her!" MAKE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:39 pm

Drake leaped in the way of Emanuel and clocked him square in the face, knocking him down the hole. "Bullseye. Succubus, I think I might need your help if I'm gonna take him down." Drake the leaped into the hole and started falling towards the Hollowfied Emanuel.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Don't Underestimate the Hollow   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:47 pm

WAHAHAHAH! Never had this much fun before! The hollow struck it's sword into the wall, allowing it to slow down. It then hit Drake in the stomach, and using him as a platform, shunpoed back above ground. "How bout a change of scenery?" With those words, it let out a Cero, aimed straight at the roof. Meanwhile.....Inside himself, Emanuel was fighting with his inner hollow, and losing. He used every trik in the book, his Zanpakto wasn't gonna help him, and his hollow was to powerfull. Damnit, Drake, knock me out! Emanuel knew that was his only hope. see? Love won't help you here! WAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:53 pm

"I prefer the dark, thanks." he Shunpoed up above him and cut straight through it, causing it to split out to the sides as he flared his reiatsu. There are now large holes to his left and right. "Rend!" a black tendril shot downwards towards him as another came from behind him, spawned of the darkness of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Darkness and Death   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:01 pm

PERFECT! THIS REALLY REMINDS ME OF LAS NOCHAS! The hollowfied Emanuel preferred the dark, and quickly disappeared in the shadows. He then used his perqiruas, and understood exactly where his opponent was.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:03 pm

"Darken, First Release, Kagemusha!" an explosion of spiritual pressure was let out as the darkness gripped Emanuel, dragging him down towards the training grounds as Drake launched himself downwards towards him.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: RIse Servants of Darkness!   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:08 pm

Primoris Solvo, Shiaki!Now fight my servants of Darkness! With his shiaki ready, the hollowfied fighter summoned out three menos grandes, and they blended right in with the darkness. The first one caught its master, and launched him back up. The other prepared for a fight with their master commanding their every move.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:10 pm

"I'm here to knock you the f*** out and sleep, and I bet you can tell which one I'm doing now!" as Emanuel was launched up, Drake tried to punch him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Continue the Fight   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:16 pm

CERO! With that cpommand, all Menos fired, and so did the warrior. His blast was so close, that he and Drake both got damaged, but only a little. The pain keeps me going. I guess I have no choice but to end this. Shōkyaku nekuromanshī! With that his blade began to get aflame with a purple fire. He then aimed it straight up, wherever up was, and fired it.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:21 pm

"Shine. Ranpu." everything shined brightly as he also said "Kagemusha, second release." the explosion of reiatsu was immense as hundreds of black tendrils were launched out, slaughtering all of his minions. "Alright Emanuel, let's begin."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next