Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Powers Within Me(2 people only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lilligant

lilligant

The Powers Within Me(2 people only) Empty
PostSubject: The Powers Within Me(2 people only)   The Powers Within Me(2 people only) EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 6:59 am

(I wish only 2 people to RP with me in this for now.)
Lilligant was walking around. Her eyes narrowed. Shivering from the evening cold. Her arms had goose bumps up and down them. Her face covered in tears and blood. Her bracelet in her hand. Ready to attack any hollows. "Come on! You want me right?! You want me dead?!", she screamed. Looking around. "Well come on! Take me!", she said as she screamed, "Lilly Katana!", her bracelet turning into a silver and pink katana. Her eyes narrowed as she looked around. Then she was thrown into a wall. Her body being thrown around like a rag doll. Her body now laying limp on the ground. A hollow's foot on her back. "Eat? I want to make you remember how you got these powers little one. Because I'm the one that gave them to you.", the dark and deep voice of the hollow echoed in her ears.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

dragon1

PostSubject: Re: The Powers Within Me(2 people only)   The Powers Within Me(2 people only) EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:11 pm

Kaatisu ran among the rooftops when he felt the presance of a human aware human and a hollow once he sommuoned his sword into shakia and sent four of his fly throwing cards into the hollow pining it to the wall he jumped down to where lilligant was and said to the hollow "your suffering will end cursed soul" seemingly not paying attention as spoke to lilligant "stay strong young maiden"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Powers Within Me(2 people only)   The Powers Within Me(2 people only) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 2:38 pm

Lilligant growled and sat up. "I can take care of myself thank you!", she said growling.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

dragon1

PostSubject: Re: The Powers Within Me(2 people only)   The Powers Within Me(2 people only) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:09 pm

the eye in the hilt of kaatisu's sword burned with anger but domed quickly as kaatisu says "how about respecting your elder girl but manners can wait I have a job to finsh" and turns to face the hollow and begins to click his tounge using echo location to find out his surroundings in case of a battle.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Powers Within Me(2 people only)   The Powers Within Me(2 people only) EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:17 am

Lilligant growled lowly. She then noticed the hollow running towards him. Although she couldn't do anything excapt scream and cower at the moment. Being so badly beaten wasn't a good thing.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

dragon1

PostSubject: Re: The Powers Within Me(2 people only)   The Powers Within Me(2 people only) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:31 pm

Kaatisu cards lay flat and begin to spin rapidly the hollow slams into them and shreiks kaatisu spins around and beheaded. The hollow he then turns back to the girl as his sword returns to its sealed state and says "please don't scream so loud it hurts my ears witch are more senistive due to me being blind young maiden and if you wish for me to stop calling you that you best tell me your name"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Powers Within Me(2 people only)   The Powers Within Me(2 people only) EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:03 pm

She glared and growled. "The name is Liligant.", she said in a distasteful manner. Although one who was almost killed by the same hollow that killed your family wasn't going to sit well with anyone.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

dragon1

PostSubject: Re: The Powers Within Me(2 people only)   The Powers Within Me(2 people only) EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:25 am

Trent smiled and said "you are quite rude lady lilligant you may call me Trent I am known as the blind swordsman can you stand"

Ooc:sorry I haven't been on I have been busy with work and I get home around 5am
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Powers Within Me(2 people only)   The Powers Within Me(2 people only) EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:32 pm

OOC: It's ok

She snorted and glared. "Yes I can... Why would you care?", she stood up and limped a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Powers Within Me(2 people only)   The Powers Within Me(2 people only) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Powers Within Me(2 people only)
Page 1 of 1