Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Simple Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Simple Training Empty
PostSubject: Simple Training   Simple Training EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:01 pm

Lucon entered the newly constructed arena, It was located in the middle of the southern Atlantic ocean of the human world, hidden from normal view, only to those with spiritual powers, and only from the inside. It was a mile in diameter, and had various obstacles in the way. Boulders and a few trees littered the battle field. A sole tower rose in the middle with a spiral staircase in the middle. The walls were made of seki rock(what the outside of the Senzaikyū [tower were Rukia was located] was made of) This absorbs reiatsu, and reiryoku, disabling spiritual powers while inside the tower.

Lucon walked to the top of the tower to meet his opponent. He sat down, and leaned against one of the parapets. he hoped that his opponent would be a good one.
Back to top Go down
https://endofsouls.rpg-board.net
dragon1

dragon1

Simple Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Training   Simple Training EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:06 pm

kaatisu walked into the arena and felt a presance worth fighting he looked down at his sword even though he was blind and said "lets go see if who ever is here will humor a blind man" and headed to meet the other person here
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Simple Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Training   Simple Training EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 11:56 pm

He lay there at the top of the tower with his eyes closed. He was thinking about ow he would use his new invention when he heard someone walking up the stairs. Hello, how are you today? He opened his eyes. A tall man stood before him with eyes golden in color. He noticed his movements. Every time Lucon shifted his feet, the man seemed to twitch from the sound. You're blind. Interesting. Lucon stood up. Well, my name's Lucon. He shifted his outfit to put it back where it was, making sure his zanpakuto was where it should be, next to his chest. You ready to spar today?

Last edited by Lucon1 on Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dragon1

dragon1

Simple Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Training   Simple Training EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:06 am

Kaatisu smiled" yes I'm blind I'm doing good and I'm always ready to spar names kaatisu" he said as he drew his sword
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Simple Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Training   Simple Training EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:08 am

very well. He stretched out, loosening his muscles. He went forward to shake hands with his opponent. Good luck, and may the best man win. He stepped up to the parapets on the tower, and jumped off. He ran off, moving amongst the obstacles, hiding his spiritual presence the entire way.

(oh and you need to look at your abilities app, and my comment, do you want all your stats at 20?)
Back to top Go down
dragon1

dragon1

Simple Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Training   Simple Training EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:20 pm

Yea I want them at twenty

Kaatisu just smiles and followed lucon using echo location to navagate and find lucon he appears in frount of lucon cutting him off and slashed diagonally at lucon while using a leg sweep to try and Nick lucon to the ground
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Simple Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Training   Simple Training EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:28 pm

Lucon had to much momentum, and would have crashed into his opponent. He shunpoed past, making nothing but a swishing sound. He spun around and drew his sword. Pretty good ears. I would have doubted your skill at first had the great Tossen not come before you. He swung his sword in a sideways arc, to test the waters.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

dragon1

Simple Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Training   Simple Training EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:56 pm

Kaatisu just smiled and says "thanks and jumps avoiding the sideways slash and lands on top of Lucons sword and strikes lucon lightly on the top of his head with his hilt and says "do you know swords play a sympony yours more than others"
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Simple Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Training   Simple Training EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:45 pm

Yes. I know swordplay is an art, but it is not an art that I have much interest in. He turned his sword and withdrew it as he batted the hilt of the sword away with his hand. Hado # 31 shakkaho! A red orb appeared in Lucon's hand and shot forward, exploding on the first thing it came in contact with making a large red explosion.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

dragon1

Simple Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Training   Simple Training EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:38 am

Kaatisu rolls avoiding the orb but the shock wave sends him into the air he says fly immortal. Warrior the hunt has began night Slasher shakia" and hops on two of his cards as the fly at lucon he lunchs himself towards lucon spining him self in the air like a top.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Simple Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Training   Simple Training EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:58 pm

)"fly immortal. Warrior the hunt has began night Slasher shakia" When did trilon join the fight lol?)

Lucon brought his sword forward to block the attack. His opponent caught him head on, and pushed him back. He crashed into a boulder making a crack in it. He shoved off Kaatisu and fell to the floor. Good one. He struggled to his feet. Rebuild the world; Alseid. His blade looked the same, but He shunpoed forward and as his blade struck it started with a faint glow. he then began separating an arm from his body, followed by another body. It noiselessly came forth then with a "swish" It shunpoed above Kaatisu slashing downwards.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

dragon1

Simple Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Training   Simple Training EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:08 pm

Sorry had Trilon on the brain

Kaatisu doesn't have time to move and feels lucons blade sink deep into his flame armor the blade Nick his sholder and says "not bad yourself I can't tell the differnce between you two" kaatisu's armor reseals it self as the cards asorbed into his armor and shoot out as metiorites blades.stats added on Trilon blades
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Simple Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Training   Simple Training EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:41 pm

(remember I have a 48 spirit control, and a 43 "magic" (after PL adjustment)

Lucon deflects a few cards, but was grazed on the shoulder by one. He shunpoes away, masking his presence, as the other clone fights Kaatisu. He slashes in a upwards diagonal, and throws tries to throw a kick into the chest of his opponent following the attack. Just then a giant tiger leaps from the bushes, and pounces at Kaatisu, attempting to tear at him with it's large, sharp teeth.

Lucon backs away and begins an incantation, while the tiger is busy with his opponent. Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and tear out your own throat! Bakudo #9 Hōrin! Orange tendrils of energy come forth from his index finger on both hands. He whips them around from different direction towards Kaatisu attempting at trapping his opponent.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

dragon1

Simple Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Training   Simple Training EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 4:35 pm

Kaatisu blocks the slash only to be Sent back by the kick when tiger lept at him he swings around and beheaded the creature as he is trapped in orange energy kaatisu strugles against the energy says "your very very good"then shouts "show thy Banki " suddenly the cards come to gather and make a metal dragon that is 100ft tall swings it's. Tail at the clone while sending three quick blast of fire
Back to top Go down
dragon1

dragon1

Simple Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Training   Simple Training EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:37 am

Ooc: lucon are we ever going to finshed this
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Simple Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Training   Simple Training EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:08 pm

(so sorry man.) (oh and that "tiger" was a 1/2 clone, you wouldn't be able to just behead it. That's both OP, and power playing, as it was controlled by me, but I'l just say that it was a random animal)

1. Lucon quickly throws his sword down to block the attack, and was sent flying through the trees, getting scratched up as he went. He quickly recuperated, and watched as the forest was set ablaze, as the fireballs came towards him. He shunpoed out of the way, readying to move again.

2. The second clone leaped from the bushes, behind the dragon, and ran up it's back, out of the way, of it's claws, and tail, till he came to the head, and aimed a downwards slash to the neck.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

dragon1

Simple Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Training   Simple Training EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:30 pm

Oc:no problem and thanks for pointing that out on tiger sorry about that just dawned on me yea that is and I just noticed my sword power has a backlash for someone with senistive ears

The clones sword hits a small gab in its meteal body causing it shake violenty with a terrifying roar that causes Trent to dribble his sword and covering his ears in pain as the roar assualted his ears
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Simple Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Training   Simple Training EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:46 pm

1. Lucon took the momet to quickly jump down, and run next to the dragon. That went better than I thought. I was merely hoping to get a weak spot, and I seemed to find a new one. He held his sword out, now blazing white with energy. Bankai! The light flooded the area, and then quickly receded, leaving a wooden boken sword, covered in vines. He thrust his sword into te ground next to the dragon feat, as tough vines, ripped from the ground, and tangled it's way into every crevice it could find, attempting to bind the huge beast. It wouldn't hold for long, but It might slow him down. He retreated and began an incantation....

2. The second clone remained where he was, as the vines came up to him, He grabbed on, and held there, in case the metallic dragon, would shake it's head to get rid of the assailant. He raised his sword up again, and brought it down again, trying to rip a hole in the neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Simple Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Training   Simple Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Simple Training
Page 1 of 1