Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions for the infant web site?

Go down 
+6
Sanjuro
Sen Shimaru
Viz
Brandon Maboroshi
Kuroda
Lucon1
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Suggestions for the infant web site? Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for the infant web site?   Suggestions for the infant web site? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:49 am

Does anyone have any ideas for the new site. I have thought up some stuff, but I still need help from the community to make the site even batter. anything that you think would make the site better, graphics, features, rp additions, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://endofsouls.rpg-board.net
Kuroda

Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the infant web site?   Suggestions for the infant web site? EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 5:14 pm

Well maybe like a list of the members on the side bar maybe of their name and rank and position. That and for sure maybe change the layout...green and black looks good but its kind of dark....Other then that I am still thinking....and oh I know u have colors like 13 gotie captians and moderators....HOW ABOUT 1 FOR VAIZARD!! lol thats about it.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the infant web site?   Suggestions for the infant web site? EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:16 pm

Thanks for thew suggestions. a side bar can be done, but it may get cluttered if there are to many things on it. I could possibly put it in the portal, but the home page, might get messy.

I only have colored groups for the leaders. I have a vaizard group, in the group section on the navbar, but maybe you guys could come up with a vizard hierarchy, and maybe a vizard tribunal?
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the infant web site?   Suggestions for the infant web site? EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:04 pm

With the side bar have only say the captians and thier Lt. That way people could know everyone rank and if they are lower then a Lt. it would be a reminder for them to be better so they can advance. With the vaizard thing I would say it would be like a tribunal.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi
Admin
Brandon Maboroshi

Location : The clammpet still. im keeping this oen becuase that is not a bad place to be

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the infant web site?   Suggestions for the infant web site? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:50 am

I got one... A place to post what we really look like. if we want to post there of course.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the infant web site?   Suggestions for the infant web site? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:36 pm

You can just make a topic in the community forum. make yourself an expanded profile there.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the infant web site?   Suggestions for the infant web site? EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:55 am

I gotta agree with Kuroda, it's a good idea. Other then that, I can't really think of anything else.
Maybe a colored Vizard group, to go with the tribual?
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the infant web site?   Suggestions for the infant web site? EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:31 pm

I agree with Viz and Kuroda, they both have good idea's.
Back to top Go down
Sanjuro

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the infant web site?   Suggestions for the infant web site? EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:19 am

I suggest that you guys put a minimum word limit on posts at least something like 70, because there is nothing worse than someone giving you two or three sentences to work with, also adding a leveling up block thread posting thing so that when people want to train to gain new powers it doens't have be in other place make it sort of seperate
Back to top Go down
DevilOfLife

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the infant web site?   Suggestions for the infant web site? EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:57 pm

I agree with Sanjuro, except for one thing, what if they can't do anything? Such as if they are unconscious? The word limit idea is good, but sometimes there really is nothing to write that would be large enough. But I do like the leveling up idea. A topic/forum thing for leveling would be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the infant web site?   Suggestions for the infant web site? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:27 pm

thanks for the suggestions guys. A word limit I don't think would be very fair, but I definitely Suggest having good posts. If you want to level up, basically you just have to ask on your character's abilities page, and we(the mods) will look at how you have participated, helped the community, etc. then go from there. You guys can make topics wherever for "training" and mark them as such so people don't interrupt you, but just doing that will not get you a rank up. If you wish I will make a forum somewhere for individual; stories if you want.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Kenshou

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the infant web site?   Suggestions for the infant web site? EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 2:14 am

There should be an ad, so that we would be able to advertise on other websites and collect more members. Also stricter rules (RP wise) would attract more higher leveled Rpers which is what most that I've seen look for since, most people wouldn't want to Rp with people who post short, crappy posts all the time. Also stricter on the Character Applications and other apps. So far that's what I have.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: @ Kuroda   Suggestions for the infant web site? EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:56 pm

Yo Kuroda, I actually made my own group called Vizard United (also known as Vizard Vengeance) and so far I'm just gathering members and ideas. for now we have Viz and Drake, two Vizard joined in this organization, so if your interested, take a look.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the infant web site?   Suggestions for the infant web site? EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:09 pm

I know this is late but I agree on the word limit but want to change it a bit...I understand that if your either sleeping or simply have got nothing to say then yah fine...but for other the limit of words to be said should be based on position...Example: a 6th seat would have a limit of say 70.....A captain should have over 500 words....something like that. And arthats totally want to join up but have nooo idea where to post I litterly got back a few hours of this post.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the infant web site?   Suggestions for the infant web site? EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:15 pm

Here you go Kuroda. Post here. This is where it's at.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the infant web site?   Suggestions for the infant web site? EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:26 pm

Awsome thx no i just have to wait and see if im allowed to keep my character...and be active...well the active part is on my part..i gues...*confused*
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Nice   Suggestions for the infant web site? EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:49 pm

Awesome Kuroda! Sorry I wasn't able to talk 4 a while, I was at a cottage 4 2 weeks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the infant web site?   Suggestions for the infant web site? Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for the infant web site?
Page 1 of 1